The dream

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You are sleeping with F(x) and you have a wonderful dream.

You are standing up against a wall in Ren's room and Ren come over to you and raise his arms up in a position so his palms are against the wall, and you stand between his arms, you are caught.

Ren touch your cheek and kiss you softly. You jump up on his hips and hold on with your legs and your hands around his neck. He turns to the bed and you jump down.

Ren push you with an incredible speed, down in the bed and he climbs over you. You hold around his neck and kiss him. Ren rubs his body up and down on yours and you follow quickly his rhythm. His tongue breaks through your lips and he plays with your mouth.

Ren breaks the kiss and looks down at you. ''Let me feel you'' Ren say and you smile. ‘’Come and take me’’ Ren hold on your pants and pulls them off, so you only have on. He buckles your shirt up so your bra is showed.

''Hmmm'' Ren said with a y voice and his lips. He kisses you again and continues down your neck and down to your pride. Ren sticks his arm under your back and buckles your bra up and throws it down on the floor.

He looks at your s and smile.

You can see that he likes them.

He looks up at you and you smile down at him. He your and began to it hard, while he touches the other with his hand.

You make small noises. It feels so good, you think.

Ren kiss you down the stomach and down to your legs. He hold on your and pulls them off. Ren smiles up to you and starts your . He puts a finger into you and start moving his hand. Ren take quickly all his clothes off and you looking at his body. He crawls over you and he comes into you.

The feeling is great, you're thinking. You turn your head to one side so your neck appear for Ren. ''Bite me'' You said. Ren touch your neck and he pulls his teeth out and bite you.

 

You wake up with a shock and see that you are still sleeping in Amber’s house. You discover that your right hand is on your right and your left hand is underneath your pants. Have I ed? You ask yourself, inside your thoughts. You take your hands away and you roll around, to lay on the side. You smile a little for yourself and whisper
'', I'm disappointed ... Again''