Where will I take her?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

(Ren Pov)

‘’Where are we going?’’ (Your name) ask me.

I smile ‘’Somewhere’’ Where will I take her?, think Ren, think. I know, the park.

‘’See, down there’’ I said and (your name) looked down to the water. ‘’Ducks’’ She said.

Smile you coward and don’t you dare look at her neck. ''Aren’t they cute?’’ I ask her and hope for the best answer. She look at the ducks again ‘’Yes, they are’’ she respond. ‘’Do you like ducks MinKi?’’ she ask me.

I smile, why does she call me my real name, instead of my nickname. OH that right, she has never heard it before. ‘’You can just call me Ren’’ I said, she respond by nodding.

She look like she thinks about something serious. Have I done something wrong? I have to think about another thing I can do for her, if I will ever be able to protect her, she must first trust me. I look at her, (your name)’s hair shine in the sun.

She is really beautiful. It feels like I can better control myself, maybe it because I wasn’t prepared last time a saw her, but she smells so good. The blood in my vein runs faster again, I have to find something quickly, otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to .. to ...

‘’Come’’ I said, and pull her with me. I fell that she was about to fall, but she find balance. ''Where are we going now?'' She ask me. I smile again to make myself calm down. ''A completely different place''

 

My blood has calmed down a bit, but I'm still a little out of control. We walk side by side and I can always smell her, it's not very funny, I think. I let her look at a lot of things while I tried to get myself under control. She is beautiful, maybe her blood tastes just as good as she looks, I hit myself in the face, do not think of it Ren, I will not give up. A restaurant? Of course.

''I hope you're hungry'' I say to (your name) she didn’t respond before I got her into one of the finest restaurants in town. I put her on a chair and I sat down in front of her. She looks around, it looks like if she is daydreaming, she looks cute. (Your name) looks at me with magical eyes, but she looks away fast and shakes her head. It was as if she was somewhere, but it looks like I was part of it.

''What would you like?'' The waiter ask. (Your name) look at me and I just smile sweetly to her. ''You don’t need to give me food'' She say. My smile gets bigger ''It's the least thing I can do, I scared you'' I did scared her and I really do like her. She looks stupid at me, but she take the menu card.

''I will like a noodle soup and Coke'' She ordered. ''What do you want Ren?'' She ask me. I look surprised at her, but of course she asked me that question, I didn’t say that I'm a vampire.'' Ohhhh'' I says ''I'm not hungry'' I looks down at the table. She looks a little confused.

 

The waiter walks away.

 

She look at me, but I still just look down at the table. ''What's wrong Ren?'' She ask me. I looks up and respond quickly. ''Nothing'' She smiled at me, like she was thinking again.

 I am a really bad liar, I think.

''I have a question for you'' She said. I look at her. ''What do you want to ask me about?'' She bites herself in the lip. ''Why were you first spooky, mysterious and stared at me as if you would eat me? And now it's like you're the sweetest person I've ever met'' I look down at my hands, because you are hot, beautiful and smells like heaven. I think, but I will not say everything ''Because I really like you'' I whispered, and hope she didn’t hear what I say. She smile, so I think she heard me.

 

The waiter came with the food, and asked me. ''Are you sure you don’t want anything?'' I looks up at her. ''Yes, I'm sure'' She nods and walks away. ''Why don’t you want something to eat?'' (Your name) ask me. I smile ''I'm not hungry''

 

After dinner.

 

Where does she live? Should I ask? Or will it be inappropriate? I am gonna try to ask her.

''Where do you live?'' I ask her, and hope for a good answer.

She shows me where she lives.

''I live here, the house is not that big, but it is enough for my family'' She say.

Bang. A little girl come runs out from the house and into (your name)’s arms.

''Who is that?'' The little girl ask. ''This is Ren, Ren this is my little sister'' She respond her little sister. Her little sister makes big eyes, I thought I have done something.

''Unnie you're beautiful'' she yelled.

(Your name) laugh out loud, I gets offended but smile.

''I'm not your Unnie, I'm your Oppa'' I said.

The little girl look at me with open mouth. ''WHAT?'' She yelled. I smiled sweetly to her, because I knew what she was yelling at. ''Okay, Oppa you're beautiful'' she said sweetly, but a little shy. I just smile to her ''You're too'' I said, she is cute.

''I'll see you (Your name)'' I say and waved goodbye, to the beautiful girl.

''Yes, bye Ren'' She respond me and waved back.

I can hear the door be shut in. I go down the road when a new smell hit my nose. I look at the shadows, a person standing hidden, but I can’t see the person's face. ''Who are you?'' I shout. The person jumps up on a roof and disappears into in darkness. , I think… They are here. I run down the road, on the way home to the house to warn the others. Don’t run faster than a human Ren, I think, don’t run faster.