Ren come to visit

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

''Wake up sister'' Yelling your little sister in your face ‘’Ren appa is coming to visit today, WAKE UP'' She runs underneath. Ohhhh what was that with Ren comes to visit? you think, you fall fast asleep again.

A little flashback ''Then we say at 10:00 am'' you ask Ren.

You jump up from the bed.

''God, I must be ready, what time is it?'' You got your phone to see what time it is. The clock is 09:20 am I've slept over me, you screaming inside yourself. '''' You jump downstairs, take an apple and run up in the shower. You make you finished, what time is it now? You look at your phone again. At the 9:55 am, okay I got it, it can also be that he is a little delayed, you think.

You go underneath, your mother is about to make candy and chips forward on a platter.
''Mom you don’t need to make as much out of it'' you say ''he is not my boyfriend'' Your father turns his head towards you and look at you in a over-protective gaze. ''Father please be nice to him, he actually means something to me'' you say. Your dad does a circular logo like a halo on his head. You mother smile behind your back. ''I will just info all about  that Ren look pretty much like a girl'' you say. ‘’Yes'' your little sister say ''But Ren appa is a boy, pretty appa'' You smile at you little sister ''Yes, and you can hear it in his voice'' Now your father has angry eyes and he look as, if he see Ren go one step inside of his door, he will shoot Ren's head of. 

 

DING DING doorbell rings.
Your little sister dance around ‘’Ren appa'' she shouts as she runs to the door, but your mother grabs her before she come to the main aisle. ''I think (your name) shall open up for him'' said your mother, with a smile and a man who could die. You smile and go out to the front-door to open.

You have a knot in your stomach before you open and you feel like your head was one it's way to explode, when you see who or what hot person standing outside your door. OMG, you think, your face turn tomato red in.


 

''It's good to see you again (your name)'' say Ren charming. You respond with a small ''Æhhh yep'' Ren continues to smile, and you examine every little corner of his appearance.
He long blonde hair, brown eyes and totally amazing body. Ren just stand and smile sweetly to you

''May I come in?'' He ask sweetly. You shake your head, to come to consciousness ''Of course, Come in.'' Ren bows and put his shoes next to yours. He just get in, when he being attacked by your little sister. ''Ren appa'' she said, giving him a big hug, and Ren accept it. ‘’Hey pretty girl'' he said.

You are standing and smiling in the background.

Your mother come over to Ren and shake hands ‘’Nice to meet you Ren'' she says and Ren bowing politely. ''Nice to meet you Mrs. (your last name)'' he says,'' I can understand that (your name) is so beautiful, with such a beautiful mother'' Ren says charming.

You become completely red in your face of his totally hotness, and you can see that your mother does the same.

 Ren gets up again and is going towards the hard part ... your father. Your mother looks at you and made ​​a sign (turning the handback toward you and shakes her hand up and down)  to show that Ren is hot and I had to do something to get him. You smile a little to yourself at the thought of what it must be, but right now there were a really hard thing for Ren to pass, through sample father.

''Nice to meet you sir'' says Ren on a male and masculine way. Your father nods but doesn’t say anything and it doesn’t matter for you.

''Shall I show you around?'' You ask Ren. ''Yes you may'' he nods. You have shown him the whole house unless your room ''Come I'll show you my room'' Ren smiled and nodded, but your father's gaze was as if he could shoot Ren's head with a hand grenade.

You open the door and go into your room, but your secret, that no one should know and now lie on your bed. '' Bear'' You yell and throw you on the bed to cover your teddy bear. Ren frightened, but laughs when he finds out, what it is you're trying to hide. ''You don’t need to hide it’’ he laughs'' I also have a teddy in my room'' You get up from the bed and holding around Bear ''Do you?''

Yours               and                   Ren's

You don’t believe that such a y guy, had a teddy bear. But Ren nods

''Yes I have, it's a blue rabbit and it's called Bunny'' you laugh with him and both of you set on the bed. Ren look slowly over to you ''You're really beautiful'' he said. You blush, Ren take your hand and move closer and closer to you, but just as his lips were about to touch yours, he broke it.

Your mother come in the door and just after your father and little sister come in, she jumps up on the bed and sits on Ren's lap. Ren laugh a little and so do you, but you're a little upset about that Ren didn’t kiss you.

Your father stands in front of Ren ''How old are you?'' He ask Ren. Ren looks a little scared of your dad ''I'm 18, sir'' he answer and trying to keep the smile, even if you think that he would pee in his pants right now.

Your father make big eyes and look at you with a ,don't do from me, look. Your father is going downstairs, and your all following ''I don’t think your father like me'' whispers Ren. You look at him ''Yes, he do like you, he's just a little overprotective'' you answer. ''Over Protective, for what?'' Ren ask you. You smile y to him ''Yes, you might like to know?'' Ren smiled y again and you feel that your legs become spaghetti. You all come into the kitchen, and just as Ren come down from the stairs he has difficulty to standing up himself. ''Ren are you okay?'' you ask worried.

He leans against a wall and your parents is in the living room. ''I'll call a doctor'' you say and runs over to the phone ''NO'' Ren yelling ''It's over soon'' You marks on his forehead, he is cold, you think, how can a human be so cold? Ren's eye color is almost entirely black, before they was brown ''Ren what can I do?'' you ask him.

Ren fights up to his feet ‘’I've got to get home'' he say and walks out the front door. He open the door and go right around the corner. ''Wait'' you yelling.
You run after him, but when you turn around the front door, he’s gone. Not even the world's fastest man will be able to disappear so fast, in maybe three seconds, you think, what’s going on?

You walk into the room. '' Where is Ren appa?'' Your little sister ask. ''He was sick so need to come home’’ You answer, but you don’t know what is wrong with him. ''He didn’t get some candy and I would also had invite him to dinner'' says your mother a little sad'' But I think he was very polite and very nice'' she smiles at you and you smile down in the ground. ''Don’t you think (your father's name)?'' Your mother ask.

Your father look at your reaction to your mother's comments to Ren ''He's fine enough'' he said. You smile a little self'' Shall Ren visit us again soon?'' Your little sister ask. You laugh a little ''Tell me, do you like Ren, little sister?'' She turns red in the cheeks ''Yes little'' she says, hiding her face in her hands and starts to laugh. You laugh too,
 

But what was wrong with him? You think, I'll ask him when I see him again.