Visit my girl

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

Ren pov

I hope I'm good enough, maybe I won’t take the jacket on, or maybe shall I put my hair up, well I am here now and I need to do my best. Ding Ding Ding. But what if I lose control? (You open the door) Wow she looks good. A really good smell hit my nose, but I try to relax

''It's nice to see you again (your name)'' I say in a charming tone. ''Æhhh yep'' (your name) respond. I try not to laugh, but just smiles instead of, well I think she likes me, I think.
''May I come in?'' I ask sweetly. She shake this head, perhaps to forget something ''Of course, Come in’’ I bows and go in, maybe shall I put my shoes here, I try. I walk into the room, but I just get in, then I were assaulted by her sweet little sister.

 

''Ren appa'' she said, giving me a big hug, and I accept it. ''Hey pretty girl'' I said, and smile. I notice that (your name) stands behind me, I want to take her and put her next to me, but I don’t think it is a good idea. Her mother comes up to me and I want to give a good impression.

''Nice to meet you Ren'' her mother say and I bowing politely. ''Nice to meet you Mrs. (your last name)'' I say, maybe I can say a compliment, yes I will try. ''Now I understand why (your name) is so beautiful, it’s because she have such a beautiful mother'' I says charming.

I can feel her mom likes me, but now comes the hard part, I think. I think that (your name) and her mother doing some hand signs behind my back, but I don’t know, maybe her dad not like me? '’Nice to meet you sir'' I say in the most male and most masculine way I can come up with.

I get a little nervous when I see her father examine me inside out, as if I have to go through a whole host of tests before I must speak to his daughter again. (Your father nods) I smiled at him when I see that he has accepted me.

''Shall I show you around?'' (Your name) ask me. ''Yes you  may'' I nods. She shows me around the house and I think we finished ''Come I'll show you my room'' There's a knot in my stomach, I've never tried to be in a girl's room before, I think, what the hell do I say? I smiled and nodded.

She open the door and go into her room, she jumps into her bed while she yells ''Bear'' I'm get a little shock, but laughs when I finds out, what it is she trying to hide. ''You don’t need to hide it'' I laughs ''I also have a teddy in my room'' I get a little nervous about how she will react to it. She get up from the bed and holding around her teddy bear ''Do you?'' She ask me. She looks happy, so I think I can tell her. I nod. ''Yes I have it's a blue rabbit and it's called Bunny'' she laugh with me.

Both of us sit on her bed, and I sit next to her. I look slowly over to (your name). I think she's really pretty. ''You're really beautiful'' I said. She blush…
Wait a second, did I say it loud? it should be in my thoughts, I think. I smile and take her hand. I really want to, I think, and I think she like me too, but I’am not sure, But what do I have to lose?

I take all my courage and move closer and closer to her, I can feel her warm breath on my lips, but now comes the unpleasant feeling of bloodlust. If I get one inch closer to her, I’am sure I will lose control, I think, but I want to, but I can’t. . I can hear her parents is on their way up the stairs, so I take my head away and let of her hand. Don’t worry Ren, I think, I can do it, relax.

Her mother come in the door and just after her, (your name)’s father and little sister come in, her little sister jumps up on the bed and sits on my lap. I laugh a little and so do (your name). Why can’t I just be a normal guy, I think, it's so annoying.

Her father stands in front of me and look at me with eyes of police ''How old are you?'' He ask me. I look a little scared of the big man. ''I'm 18, sir'' I answer and trying to keep the smile. Her father make big eyes and look over to (your name) as if she have done something.

Her father is going downstairs, and all your following.

''I don’t think your father like me'' I whisper. She look at me ''Yes, he do like you, he's just a little overprotective'' She answer. ''Over Protective, for what?'' I ask her. She smile y to me, and I got a huge desire for her right now. ''Yes, you might like to know?'' I smiled y again to get her to feel the same, and I think it worked. Her parents walk into the room and a big pain gathers in my throat.

What is this going on, I would never had tried to kiss her, if I knew this will happened. I sit down against the wall. ''Ren are you okay?'' (Your name) ask worried. '' I'll call a doctor'' she says and runs over two the phone, it's just something I didn’t need, I think. '' NO'' I yelling ''It's over soon'' She marks on my forehead, she examines me and everything she comes forward, seems to wonder her and I can understand that.

I can feel my eye color change their color, my fangs are on their way out, I won’t, I can’t. '’Ren what can I do?'' She ask me. I look up at her, she is so close and I can see her neck and feel / smell her artery. Help, I think, I will not. In fights up to my feet ''I've got to get home'' I say and walks out the front door. I open the door and go right around the corner. I can hear her running after me, there's only one thing I can do.

I jump slightly up on the roof and disappears in vampire speed, that is less than 3 seconds, then I'm standing in front of NU'EST’s house. I fall to the ground, I haven’t strength enough to fight me into the house.

Blood I need blood.

The door opens and someone lift me into the house, I hear my name being shouted before I losing my consciousness.