I need to tell them

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

No one pov

Ren stand outside NU'EST’s house and think about, why should this happen? If she had never come here to Busan, I'd never met her. But I love her and I want to protect her. But right now there is a huge problem, I know that the others will ask me a lot and I have to respond, because it's impossible to keep a secret from them. My biggest problem is just ... JR. Maybe he will attack me, maybe not. I have to take it, as it comes.

Ren goes over to the house and open the door, Aron, JR, Minhyun and Baekho sitting on the couch and talking about something and stand up when they see Ren is home early from his meeting with (your name)

''Hey guys'' Ren said, trying to smile, but look down at the ground. ''Why are you so early home?'' Baekho ask ''Did anything happen? She broke up with you?'' Ren still look down to the ground ''Yes'' He suffered respond,

Ren goes into his room and closes the door, but Minhyun come after in a incredible speed.

''What happened to Ren?'' Minhyun said with anger in his voice ''I know there was something bad happen'' Ren stand in the middle of his bedroom floor and look at all of them. ''Nothing happened'' Ren says, but he is still unsure whether it is a good idea to lie.

JR is the most responsible to their race, so he's the one who always gets angry if the other s it. ''Answer us Ren'' JR says angrily.

Ren look down at the ground, but then they look up at the others, and he decides that the faster he says it, the sooner he can get his punishment and the faster they are finished.

''I found her and wanted to apologize for my behavior, I tried to kiss her again and this time I felt fine until ...'' Ren stops his sentence ''Until what?'' Minhyun ask and JR look at with a angry look in his eyes, Aron and the other standing in the background and Aron smiles to himself.

''Until someone named Leo came by, I don’t know who he is, but he know something about us'' The other members look at each other ''Vampire Killers'' Minhyun says. The others nod and they look at Ren Again

''And what did he do?'' Ask Minhyun. Ren start to cry ''He told about vampires that they are dangerous, etc. And she shouldn‘t be with me, (your name) was scared and walked away from me, I've never felt anything that hurt so much before, and still does'' Ren stops completely his sentence.

''So you admitted your race, your personality and your instinct to (your name) because you do not want to lie to her'' JR ask with a calm voice. Ren nods and JR's eyes begin to glow like fire. ''You what? How could you betray us'' JR shouts, and the others look scared, but agree with JR reaction.

''Sorry'' Ren says and falls on the floor, with 110 kilometers per hour, as JR hits him in the face. Ren taste blood and spit it out on the floor. ''How could you betray us? We made every effort to advise you on what you should do and not, but you should love her, not tell her or get someone else to tell about who we are'' JR yells and puts a foot on Ren's chest and pushes him down to the floor, so Ren lay on his back.

''Sorry'' Ren whispers ''I just didn’t know what to do'' JR takes his foot off, and Ren feel a drop falling on his cheek, and he realize it was a blood drop.

''I'm just afraid that you get hurt'' JR crying, Ren look sad on JR ''I'm afraid that now that a vampire hunter knows who we are, or you are, that he/they will come after us'' Ren stands up and walks over to JR ''But I still can’t forgive you'' JR says ''But right now you have worse things to think about'' JR walks towards the door ''What do you mean?'' Ren ask and JR turns and look at Ren ''(Your name)'' JR says and goes out of class, with the other in the heel, but Aron is, leaning against the wall

''I think it would have been a better idea, if you just did as I suggested'' Aron says and Ren sits on his bed ''I need to ask you something Aron,'' says Ren and Aron look at him and crosses his arms. ''Ask'' Aron says and Ren looks at him ''How feels it to bite a human?'' Ren ask ''The others wouldn’t tell me''

Aron laughs ''It was also stupid to ask them'' Aron laugh.

Ren gets up from the bed ''But how does it feel?'' Ren feel an anger accumulate in his prided, but gets converted into fear when he heard Aron's answer ''It feels great'' Aron respond with a smile on his face ''It tastes delicious and the sound of the woman you bite is more delicious, but it can also be that someone wants to bite a man, So the person who want a man, can just take one’’

Ren have a weird feeling in his stomach ''I will never do such a thing to (your name)'' Ren said determined. Aron laughs ''Why not?'' Aron ask with a smile ''Because you love her?'' Aron put a hand on his stomach and keep laughing

‘’Yes, because I love her'' Ren respond and Aron stops laugh, but instead he gives a serious look on Ren  

''She is food Ren, nothing else, just like any other people, people are just food'' Aron say and Ren voice is loud and angry ''No they are not, and she is certainly not food'' Ren say and Aron turns around and waving his hand ''Do what you want, but you can’t hold it back forever'' Aron say and walks out the door.

Ren slamming the door and sits on the bed ''I'll show him'' Ren goes over to the window and think of (your name) ‘’I want you back, I beg you, let me find you’’