Where does he take me?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

''Where are we going?'' You ask Minki.

Ren smiles ''Somewhere''

You follow him and he keeps going down the road, he took you to a park.

''See, down there'' Ren said and pointing down to the water. You look down to the water ''Ducks'' You said.

Ren smile. ''Aren’t they cute?'' Ren ask. You look at the ducks and smile, ''Yes, they are'' You respond. ‘’Do you like ducks MinKi?’’ You ask him. Ren smile at you ‘’You can just call me Ren’’ You nodded.   

You didn’t understand, why is he so cute? WTF. You feel something take around your wrist and slowly slid into your palm. You look down and see that Ren hold your hand.

''What are you doing?'' You ask him. He looks at you and smiles'' Does it bother you?'' He ask, ''Shall I take my hand away?'' You look stupid on him, but you actually liked him, even if he is a bit strange. ''No, it's fine''

You say, and look at the ducks again. ''Come'' Ren say and pulls you with him. You are about to fall, but find balance. ''Where are we going now?'' Ren smiles again. ''A completely different place''

You growled at him, how can anyone get from terrible creepy, for so smiling all around his… his… cute face. OMG, I don’t like him, that just doesn’t happen, you think.

You and Ren walked side by side down the road and look at shops. Ren pulls you into a restaurant. ''I hope you're hungry'' Ren said. You didn’t get to answer, before Ren sat you on a chair.

 You look around in the restaurant, here is so nice, you think. Everything in the room is white, as in heaven, and him sitting in front of me, my angel. What do I think of? You yelled by yourself inside your thoughts.

''What would you like?'' The waiter ask. You look at Ren who sits and smile sweetly to you. ''You don’t need to give me food'' You say. Ren's smile gets bigger'' It's the least thing I can do, I scared you'' You look stupid at him, but you were hungry, so you take the menu card.

''I will like a noodle soup and Coke'' you ordered. ''What do you want Ren?'' You ask him. Ren look surprised. '' Ohhhh'' he says'' I'm not hungry'' Ren looks down at the table. You were a little confused.

the waiter walks away.

You look at Ren who look down at the table. ''What's wrong Ren?'' You ask him. He looks up and respond quickly. ''Nothing'' You smiled. He's a really bad liar, you're thinking.

 ''I have a question for you'' You ask. He looks at the surprising eyes. ''What do you want to ask about?'' You bite yourself in the lip. ''Why were you first spooky, mysterious and stared at me as if you would eat me? And now it's like you're the sweetest person I've ever met'' Ren look down at his hands. ''Because I really like you'' he whispered. You smile of he’s words.

The waiter came with the food, and asked Ren. ''Are you sure you don’t want anything?'' He looks up at her. ''Yes, I'm sure'' She nods and walks away. ''Why don’t you want something to eat?'' You ask Ren. He smiles'' I'm not hungry''

After dinner.

''Where do you live?'' Ren ask.

You show Ren where you live.

''I live here, the house is not that big, but it is enough for my family'' Bang. Your little sister runs into your arms.

''Who is that?'' Your little sister ask. '' This is Ren, Ren this is my little sister'' You respond. Your little sister make big eyes ''Unnie you're beautiful'' she yelled.

You laugh out loud, Ren gets offended but smile. ''I'm not your Unnie, I'm your Oppa'' Ren said.

Your little sister look at Ren with open mouth. '' WHAT?'' She yelled. Ren smiled sweetly at her. ''Okay, Oppa you're beautiful'' she said sweetly, but a little shy. ''You're too'' Ren said.

''I'll see you (Your name)'' Ren say and waved goodbye. ''Yes, bye Ren'' you said and waved back. Your little sister is looking at you. ''Is he your boyfriend?'' She ask. You look confused on your little sister. ''No, he's not'' You respond and go in and shut the door.