One shot

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You go hand in hand with Ren, You have walked in the forest for almost 20 minutes.

''What shall we do when we get home?'' Ren ask. You smile y up to him ''Yeah, well I think you know what I want'' You smile and Ren smiles at you, he kisses you softly. You stop walking and kiss each other gently. Ren's left hand slides down your hips and he touches your area outside your pants.

He quickly took his hand away and looks quickly into the forest. ''What's wrong?'' You ask. Ren go a little deeper into the forest and smell the air. He turns his head to look at you and his eyes are full of fear

''We are not alone'' He says, with a dark voice.

Leo comes walking out from the darkness. ''You are good'' He say ‘’But not good enough’’ and Ren looking at him with a death gaze. ‘’Leo’’ You say and try to sound happy to see him, but you know why he is here.

Leo looking surprised at you ''You're alive'' He says surprised. ''Yes, of course,'' You say and looking at the big weapon he has in his hand. You walk in front of Ren, but the rest of Vixx surrounding you and Ren.

‘’What do you want’’ You shout. ‘’Don’t you know that’’ Ravi say ‘’We are not evil, we will protect people from someone like him’’ You look at Ren, he show teeth, but he haven’t show his fangs yet.

Leo and the other rows guns against Ren and Ren begins to show its teeth more and more. ''What are you doing?'' You feel pain and fear and you trying to cover Ren.

''Move (your name)'' Hyuk says and you are looking at him with a death gaze ''Never'' You yell ''We don’t want to hurt you too'' N shouts. ''Then don’t hurt him, because if you hurt him you will hurt me too, I know your plan is to destroy the last vampires, but you won’t pass me, if you want to shoot him, you have to shoot me'' You shout.

''Move'' You hear Ren say and you looking up at him. ''What?'' You ask, your voice is like a whisper ''Get out of the way, I don’t want you to get into trouble'' Ren said. ‘’No’’ You yell and turn against Leo and they others.

‘’Please don’t, I have been with all the vampires and they is kind and good people, they don’t want to hurt anyone’’ You say and you tears is began to come out ‘’He bit you’’ Ken shout ‘’Yes, because I want it’’ You say.

Ren touch your shoulder ‘’Move’’ He say and your fear is huge ‘’Why will you those death?’’ You ask him. He’s eyes are full of fear ‘’Because I’am’’ He say and the tears run down your cheeks ‘’And because I don’t want you to sacrifice yourself for me’’ he say ‘’But you will sacrifice yourself for me’’ You shout.

Ken and Ravi jump down beside you and take your arms and run to out to the side. You yell and scream. You're kicking, trying to get free ''Ren run, don’t shoot him'' You cry ‘’Please don’t’’  

Leo, Hyuk, HongBin and N are focusing their guns against Ren. ‘’Run Ren’’ You cry ‘’Run, don’t shoot him, please don’t I beg you’’ You cry. You fall on your knee and Ravi and Ken couldn’t get you up again so you look at Leo, N and Hongbin look in sight grain.  

Ren turns his head towards you and you hear his words

''I love you''

Silver bullets flying through the air and hitting Ren’s legs, chest, stomach and arms and he fall to the ground.

‘’Noooooo’’ You scream ‘’Ren’’ You cry and Ken touch you shoulder. You get op from the ground fast enough to run over to Ren’s body. ‘’Please Ren, don’t die’’ You cry ‘’I beg you’’ You look at his face, he looks like he is sleeping. You touch his stomach and blood coming out from his stomach and down on your hand.

You look at your hand, there are so much blood on, which you have put your hand into a barrel with blood, the blood drips down on the grass and down your forearm.

You scream and shout Ren's name several times. Leo lifts you up in bridal position and carry you away. You scream wildly and moving violently ''Ren'' You scream and the rest of VIXX lift Ren with them.

You pass out in Leo's arms.