Turn her

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

No one pov

Leo and they others is in chock to see (your name) lie on the ground and bleeding from her hole in her chest.

‘’FIRE’’ Leo yell and all from VIXX shoot on their boss and he feel to the ground. Nu’est show their fangs and kill all the guardians.

Ren run over to (your name) ‘’(Your name)’’ He yell and touch her head ‘’Talk to me please’’ He cry. Leo and they other come running over to Ren and Leo sit beside (your name) too.

Ren looking around her body to try to find a pulse ‘’She have one’’ He say happy, but he looking at Leo and Leo know that she won’t make it.

‘’No, no’’ Ren cry. ‘’Please’’ Leo say and began to cry too. Leo touch Ren’s shoulder and get Ren to look into his eyes.

‘’You need to turn her’’ Leo command. Ren make big eyes ‘’No’’ He shouts ‘’No way’’… ‘’Do you want her to die?’’ Leo asks with anger in his voice.

‘’I want her to live like a human and someday, get children and a husband’’ Ren cry but stop when Leo hold in his shirt. ‘’Do it’’ Leo command ‘’I know you don’t want to, but she need it, we all need it, please Ren, I beg you’’ Leo say.

Ren look at (your name) and touch her hair. He moves her hair away from her neck and bit. He drains her and bit hole in his own arm and spit some blood in the hole on her neck. Ren run into the house and lie her on the bed.

VIXX and Nu’est walking into the room and Leo touch (your name)’s cheek. ‘’Tomorrow she will be a vampire’’ Aron say ‘’and I will learn and tell you something tomorrow Ren’’

They go out from the room, leaving Ren with (your name) but Leo stop before he go out. ‘’Take care of her’’ He say ‘’Of course’’ Ren answer and Leo close the door.