Will you come?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

Your parents aren’t home.

You go out in the garden and take care of your mother flourish. You have to move a trailer with soil that you need to buckle on the car.

''Why does this thing weighing 200 stone?'' You say angry ''I can’t move it by myself''

You pull the handle, but the trailer will not move out of place.

Bang. You fly up, when you hear the huge noise and sees that it is Ren standing on the roof of your parents' car.

''I'm sorry it didn’t mean to scare you'' Ren says. Ren jump on the car's trunk and down to the ground

''Will you please give yourself some humanity'' You say, laughing, Ren laugh with you.

''What are you doing?'' Ren ask and looking at the trailer. 

''I shall move this over to the car and tighten it'' You say ''But it weighs too much and I can’t move it, so I'm waiting for my parents to come home''

Ren look at the trailer with earth and he hold the handle and move the trailer as if it weighs ... nothing.. And put it in place.

''Ren, it weighs 200 stone'' You say and Ren smiles '’Does it?'' He says surprised. He began to laught.

''I will like to invite you to my home, so you can meet my family, we are five boys living together, they are all about, my age. Ren says and you get a little nervous

''But what if they don’t like me'' You say scared and Ren begins to laugh
 

''You are not afraid of a house full of vampires, but you are afraid if they don’t like you'' Ren laugh and you think it sounds stupid too.
 

But it is your true feelings, you're not afraid to meet them, but only afraid if they won’t like you.

''Yes, I would like to meet them'' You say and Ren smiles ''Great, what about tomorrow?'' Ren ask and you nod.

Ren waving goodbye and you continue to work.