How could you do it?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You go after Leo down a long stairs and you hear someone following you. You look up the stairs and look at N Ravi, HongBin, Ken and Hyuk follow you. At the end of the stairs, there is a dark room. Hyuk turn on the light and there are many metal doors with windows at the top and it looks like there's fog in there.

Their boss comes out from a room. Maybe it's a dining room, you're thinking.

Vixx bows in respect and you just stand there and look stupid ''So you get to see your blonde friend'' He says ''What was his name, oh yeah Ren'' he says with a laugh. You feel a huge rage that he makes fun of Ren, but you keep your head cold.

Ken goes over to one of the doors and press on a key and the door’s lock open. He opens the door and it looks heavy. You walk into the room and the room is cold as a freezer.

There are so cold because the body doesn’t shall rotten, you think and you're trying to warm your hands.

On a table in the middle of the room lay Ren. Your heart is broken and you run over to him, touch his cheek ''Ren'' You say and shout his name several times. You lay your head on his chest and crying, holding his clothes and feels that his skin is cold, more cold than it was before.

Leo comes over to you and puts a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and give him a slap on the cheek so the whole room give resonate. ''How could you do that?'' You shout and looking over at the other, to show that you talk to all of them. Leo couldn’t answer before that his boss takes over.

''Because vampires are evil, dead, obnoxious and blood ers creatures'' he says and walking beside Ren. ''Ren wasn’t, he wasn’t evil, he was sweet, loving and caring, everything anyone would want as a boyfriend'' You say and the boss is looking at you and mentions, an eyebrow.

You cry and your heart feels like it has been broken into a thousand pieces, when you hear yourself say, he was and not, he is.

''He bit you'' he says and look at your bite marks ''Yes he did'' You say ''And I liked it'' The words make him and VIXX to make big eyes and the chef look down at Ren with a cold and disgusted glance.

''You dare touch him'' You yell and boss looking at you, with a terrible smile. He touch Ren's cheek and looks like it hurts to touch Ren. He touches his arm and takes a little knife up from his pocket.

''What are you doing?'' You ask scared. He smiles and it hurt you ''Something fun'' he says with a laugh. He puts the knife on Ren's arm and you know that he will cut it off. ''Stop'' You shout. He takes strength to stick it in Ren's arm, but before he could, there is a hand that stops him.