WTF

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

Your eyes open slowly and Ren’s  room appeared to you. You smell so many new scents you had never known existed. You feel Ren’s arm around your stomach.

‘’Good morning’’ You hear Ren say and he sits up. You feel weak, but stronger than you've ever felt before. You look at your hand ‘’What am I’’ You ask.

Ren looking on the bed ‘’ You were shot and I could never live with myself if I didn’t save you and Leo and the others wanted me to do it, so I have turned you into a vampire’’ Ren say ‘’I’am so sorry’’ He cry. ‘’I couldn’t let you die, but now you are’’

You touch his cheek ‘’I’am so happy, I will live with you’’ You say and kiss him. You feel a huge pain in your esophagus and you touch you neck. Ren hold your hand ‘’I know what you need’’ he say and he role on his back and he lift you with him, so you are on the top of him.

Ren touch your teeth and his touch do so that your fangs come out. Ren touch your fangs with two fingers and you touch too. Ren lie his head to the side and you notice that you can’t breathe, you don’t breathe. You can smell scents through your nose, but you can’t feel your chest move when doing it.

You bite Ren and his blood tastes wonderful. Ren holds around your shoulders and after a while you can hear him say ''Stop'' You let go of his neck and you can see his marks heal fast. Ren looking at you with strange eyes.

''This is the first time a newborn can let go of the first attempt'' he says and smiles
''Newborn?'' You ask and Ren nod ''A newborn is a new vampire, a baby vamp’’ He say.

You smile and kiss him.

There is someone knocking on the door and NU'EST comes in. You and Ren get you up and looking at them.

''You are a part of our family now'' Baekho says and gives you a hug. You can smell human blood and you can feel that something inside you gets angry and hungry, but you try to relax.

''Ren, you and (your name) can drink human blood now, because she has become a vampire and she is your soul partner, you can keep control, we will all teach her everything we know and help you train her'' Aron says and smiles.

Ren gets up from the bed and take your hand so you get up. ''I'll teach you everything'' Ren says and you smile.

''Let's do it'' you say