It’s my decision

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You're on your way home from Amber and your mobile phone ring. ''Hey, it’s (your name) you say in the phone. ''Hey honey, it's Mom, you're home alone today, me and dad go to a hotel today and little sister are with a friend, hope it's okay'' Your mother says ''Yes, yes it’s okay'' You respond ''Okay, there's food at home, you can just make what you want'' Your mother says ''OK''

You take the key out from your pocket and lock you into your house, you run up to your room and put your stuff on the floor. You go downstairs, sit on the couch and watch television. There is program with old days.

There is someone who touch your shoulder and you be terrified, but discovers that it’s Hongbin who touch you.

''Hongbin'' You say and smile, you give him a hug ''Are you okay?'' Hongbin ask with a scared voice ''Yes I'm fine'' You respond happy ''What about you?'' Hongbin nods and the rest of Vixx come in from the door.

They have changed their hair style, you think, Leo's is really cool, it's longer.

 

''Hello there boys'' You say and runs over to them, you give them a hug, but you scared when Ravi hard hold your shoulders and look hard at you ''Set down (your name)'' Ravi says ''We would like to talk to you about something important'' you get scared, but choose to nod and you sit in couch and Vixx sits around you.

''What's wrong?'' You ask them and they look at you ''You know that we are vampire hunters, right?'' Ken ask and you nod ''I do, and I don’t care, I don’t tell anyone, I hold many secrets'' you say ''Yes you do'' Ravi said. You look over at Ravi ''We know that you are with the vampires'' Ravi says and you make your eyes big ''Yes, I do, and then what?'' You ask and they are looking at each other.

You look over at Leo, he doesn’t say anything. He lifts his head and looks at you ''We won’t have you see him, or any of the other vampires anymore'' Leo says and you can feel the anger in the stomach.

''It's none of you biasness'' You say and get up and go out to the kitchen but Leo grabs your wrist, faster than you can count to three

''Ouch, stop Leo, it hurts'' you say and bows a little in pain from his strength ''They can’t be trusted'' Leo says ''I ... We're just trying to protect you'' you look up at him

''I love Ren and I know he loves me, there is no problem'' you say ''Release my wrist'' Leo let you go ''We don’t want you to get into trouble'' Leo says and you look angry at him ''Ren is not evil, and it is not of them, I know what you, vampire hunters have planned, but you won’t hurt them'' You say angry and your eyes is like fire.

They are a bit afraid because they have never seen you like this before.

''We just want to protect you, they are dangerous bloodsuckers'' N says and you are looking at him with a hard look in your eyes. '' you, all of you, you don’t know a about them'' You yell and they look scared at you.

You run outside your house and run to the forest. Your tears fall like rain out of your eyes. You are standing in a forest and stop and you hear someone running after you.

''(your name)’’ You can hear that it's Leo's voice. ''What do you want Leo?'' You say, looking into his eyes. ''Listen to me'' he says, but you turning your back on him ''You don’t know a about him, I love him'' You say ''You don’t know what you're talking about'' Leo said. You try not to listening to what he say ''He's not even alive'' Leo shouts.

The words are like knives sticking through your heart. You turn around and look at him.

''What?'' You said ''What do you mean?'' Leo doesn’t want to answer, but he won’t lie either ''He isn’t alive’’ Leo says and you start to cry ''He is dead''

You go a little away from him. ''No, it's not true, I can see him, I can talk to him'' You shout and Leo take a step closer to you, but you take a step away. ''He's not breathing (your name)'' Leo says.

You remember when Ren kissed you, that you couldn’t notice Ren's breath on your lips.
 

''No, it's not true'' You cry ''That's not true'' You run into the dark forest and behind you, can hear Leo shouting your name, but you continue running.

That's not true, you think, Ren is not dead, it's impossible. You fall over a tree stump, but quickly you stand up again and keep running. I don’t know which way I shall go, you think. You run and fall again, you cry and cry.

You can hear someone come against you from the forest and you can see it is a human form and the only thing you quickly notice, is two white, long fangs, that shine in the moonlight, you faints, when you see the person coming towards you.