Vampire killers vs. Vampire killer

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

Everyone runs out of the house and 25 people stand in front of you.

‘’Boss’’ N say ‘’What are you doing here?’’

You realize it’s the same person who makes fun of Ren’s death.

 ‘’I’am here to talk with you guys’’ Their chef say and looking evil at VIXX. ‘’Why do you join the most evil creature in this entire world?’’ He ask and he make big eyes when he see Ren is there with VIXX and Ren hold around me.

‘’Because, we don’t want to kill anymore, or what you have mate us to, we are not some weapons you just can take up from your pocket, anytime you want, we are humans and we want to live like humans, have friends, meet a nice girl and get a family, not live like , or be like like you have made us’’ N say.

VIXX stand with their mouth open, because they had never heard N be so strong before.

‘’So, you all decide to betray your own race, to protect some blood ers, who kill to get blood?’’ The boss asks them.

‘’We don’t kill humans’’ Aron say, and you think it’s strange it’s Aron who say it, but you believe you can trust him, it was him who lift you from the forest. You stand beside Ren and hold around his arm.

‘’Yes you do’’ The boss yell. ‘’No they don’t’’ Leo say cold and step forward. ‘’How do you know that Leo?’’ The chef ask. ‘’because if they really kill humans, Ren would had kill us that time we aimed at him with guns’’ Leo say and they other nod.

‘’They have kill hundreds of us’’ The boss say again ‘’And we have kill millions of them’’ Leo yell ‘’It’s time we make piece’’ He say and try to smile to his boss. ‘’No’’ The boss say ‘’There will never be piece, between vampires and humans’’ The boss say.

‘’We will make piece’’ JR say ‘’We don’t kill humans and never will, maybe some of our race have done it, but we don’t and we will send a message to all they other clans, that we will hold a meeting, so all will stop killing and they vampires who still kill, we take care of them ourselves.

The boss looking strange and scared at JR. ‘’Did you say, all they other clans?’’ The boss ask and all the vampires nods ‘’There have millions of clans around the world’’ JR say. The boss looking at them with open mouth ‘’Well, I have nothing to lose’’ He say and he is aiming with a gun on Leo.

Leo looking scared ‘’You all betray me and now you all shall die’’ The boss say ‘’And Leo, you are the first one’’ Leo take his punishment with honor and stand ready for the bullets will hit his chest.

The boss fire and the bullets are flying through the air.

‘’Nooooo’’ You yell and jump in the middle.

You lie on the ground and after some seconds you faint.