The command

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

(No one pov)

''They are here, boss'' A man says. ''Call Vixx'' Vixx come in the door and stands in front of their boss's table, but one stands behind them in the dark. ''Good boys'' said the chief

''The vampires have shown themself again and I want you to kill the last one''

Vixx looking at each other. ''But sir, how should we do it?'' Ravi ask ''We have never tried to fight, or kill a vampire'' Their boss smile. ''I think all of you are ready, I know it.''

N takes a step forward. ''But what if we die?'' he ask his chef, with fear in his voice. The boss look at him, and lifts his eye brow. ''It not going to happen’’ answer the chef.
''But vampires are 300 times as strong as we are'' Hongbin says.

Their boss get up from his chair, walks over to the window and look out. ''That's why you all will get weapons'' he said ''You all know the vampire’s weaknesses. Silver and poles, but it's only on TV that vampires can’t go out in the sun''

Ravi thinks a little about the situation. ''It’s possible that we have trained in the last 17 years to be ready for this, but it’s dangerous'' Ravi says, and N nods quickly. ''I agree, I think we should drink a hot cup of cocoa and watch a good movie'' he says, and hopes that his boss won't send them/him to go out, for a vampire hunt. ''N, that was a really stupid idea'' Their boss says.

He looks behind the Vixx members, there were standing in front of him, because one of them was missing. ''Come over here Leo, you are a part of this vampire hunter group'' he said. Leo walks slowly up to the others. ''Why don’t you say something?''  Ken asks. Leo responds with a death look in his eyes, that makes everyone freeze with fear. ''Okay'' Ken said to Leo's response.

''Good luck boys in traveling to Busan'' Their boss say. ''You can take the car which is in the basement, and remember the weapons'' VIXX bow and whent down the many stairs, they came down into the dark cellar.

''Who turned off the lights?'' N yelled, so it resonates throughout the room. ''And the shark jumps over ailing'’ N began to sing. ‘’ARRH’’ N said, while he was being hit in the belly of Leo's fist. Hyuk finds the outlet and the lights came into the dark room, and show all the many cars. There is very quiet, the only thing to hear was N with his head smack into the ground, and winces himself. ''Come on little buddy'' Hyuk said and took N's arm over his shoulders and carried him into the arms hall.

They take all the weapons, silver poles, chains, guns and doughtier. They whent one more floor down and a cool car appears. ''WOW'' N shouts, he has just come on his legs again. ''That’s what I call a car''

They sit in the car and are on their way towards Busan.

‘’What if we can’t do it?'' Ravi ask. They others look at each other, to find answers. ''It's no ordinary person, just like in our training, it's a dead thing, we're talking about'' Hyuk said.
''WHAT DO WE DO???'' N shouts, so other people's eardrums are about to break, ''What do you think we shall do Leo?'' Leo sit and stare out the window and pretends he can’t hear the idiots he is with, but he is still nervous, but he keeps it to himself.

The car stops.

''We are in Busan boys'' Ravi say, they take their suitcases with weapons in. ''This is it, are we're ready?'' Hongbin ask.

They whent out and tried to find the school that they have been told they where going to.

What will happen? Will Vixx survive the meet with a vampire, or perhaps vampires? Or will Vixx kill the last vampires? Or will they do something else?