What are they / he doing?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You wake up and you little sister asleep in your arms, because she was allowed the night before. What was wrong with Ren? You think, I've never seen a human react to the way, his eyes were black, his skin is cold and he disappears in an incredibly fast. It is strange and the most weird thing is that he looked at me yesterday, with eyes as if he could eat me. It was the same eyes as when I saw him for the first time with the hoodie. That boy isn’t normal, he is not.

I want to go home, home to the village, home to Leo and the others. I will just home and where are they? What are they doing right now? I will give anything to meet them right now.

 

VIXX

No one pov

Vixx walk down the street and look for  the vampires.

''Where do you think they are?'' Ken ask everyone. ''They ing thick head, long-toothed, ing, stupid, dead piece of , vampires’’

Vixx begins to laugh at Ken's long words. N sits on a bench ''I'm hungry'' said N and sitting with arms crossed ''So buy you something to eat'' Hongbin said ''Or don’t''
N makes childish mouth ''I'm hungry, I'm tired, I have to pee and I'm about to in my pants because we have to fight vampires'' N complains and began to cry ''We don’t have to fight them yet’’ Ravi tries to calm N. ''But I'm ing scared'' N put his hand up to his eyes.

''Hey, has anyone seen Leo?'' Ken shouts and everyone starts looking ''He can’t just disappear'' Ken said.

N is still on the bench and someone touch his shoulder. N turns around quickly and see that it was Leo who touch him. ''I found him'' N yelled and they others from the group coming races back ''Where have you been?'' Ask Hyuk and the other looking angrily at Leo.

Leo have a hotdog in his hand and he handed it to N. N accept it, but look surprising on Leo, because he had never do such a thing. The other members of the group also look surprising on Leo and Leo sat down beside N. ''Listen N'' Leo said. They look all on Leo with surprising eyes, because they had never really heard Leo speak before.

''Don’t be afraid N, we're all nervous, but we have each other, we protect each other'' Leo put a hand on N's shoulders ''We'll be fine, I promise you'' says Leo. N sitting with open mouth and so do the others. N smile ''Thank you Leo'' says N.

Leo rises from the bench ''Shall we go?'' he says, and starts to go down the road. The others stand back and look after Leo ''I'm glad he's one of us'' says N and take a huge bite of his hot dog. ''Come on everybody, let's catch up with Leo'' said Hyuk and they all start to run towards Leo.

 

Back in your room

 

I would like to see them right now, but I can’t. What time is it, you think. You take your mobile, time is 12:15 in the morning. I don’t want to get up you think and your little sister is still sleeping. But what does Ren doing right now? I want to know what was wrong with him, you think, I will have his number when I see him again. But what is he doing?
I miss him, you think, I miss him.

 

Home with Nu’est

No one pov

Ren lies in bed while the other members sitting around him. Ren opens slow eyes

''Where am I?'' He ask with a hoarse voice. ''You're home'' A person say, but Ren hear that it is JR who respond. ''It's good you are at home'' says Minhyun. Ren opens eyes wide and trying to sit up, Baekho helps him up and hand. ''Here,'' says Minhyun and hands him a large glass of blood water. '' Thank you'' Ren respond and drink the whole glass, his eyes change from brown to black and back to brown in few seconds. ''Ohhhh '' Baekho say
''You must had been hungry since your eyes react'' Ren nods, but he can suddenly smell something, but it was not something, it was someone.  Aron enters the room and stands at the door opening.

''What happened yesterday'' JR ask. Ren look down at the glass as he has in his hands
''It's okay Ren, you know you can tell us everything'' Minhyun say. Ren nods ''You know I was going over to (your name) yesterday'' Ren began, the nods all together.

''In the beginning it went fine, but I tried to kiss her'' They look angry at Ren ''You tried what?'' JR ask seriously. Aron stands in the background and laughed a little to himself

''I tried to kiss her, but I didn’t touch her, I couldn’t'' said Ren as a defense. ''Did you really think that your instincts would let you do that?'' JR shouts angrily, Ren is scared of JR's reaction. ''Sorry'' Ren began to cry ''I really like her, I tried, and I came perhaps to ...'' Ren stops his sentence. ''Come perhaps to what?'' Shouts JR ‘’come to what, answer me Ren?'' JR raises his voice.

Ren feels as if he is about to have a heart attack. ''I might have come to reveal us a bit, my eyes were a little black and I came to disappear from her home, a little faster than I had planned it'' Ren cries taking his hands up in front of his eyes. JR grabs Ren's shirt and pulls him up, as Ren floating above the bed, but his legs still touch the bed. ''What have you believed'' shouts JR ''Did you think, after not could sit next to her and stay home for five days, did you think, that you could kiss her what the were you thinking? ''

Ren begins to cry more

''I'm sorry Hyung'' Ren crying.

          count to  1.                            

JR's fangs come out faster than a human can count to 1. Ren shaking all over his body, because his has fear of JR maybe will bite him. Ren has never seen some of their teeth before and not even his own. ''But you all saying to me that I should love her and that's what I try to do, not for your sake, but for my own because I love her.

JR lift his upper lip, then his fangs appear and Ren can’t get his eyes off of them, he thinks they are frightened and long. ''Yes we said to you that you should love her, but not that you should reveal us'' JR yelling ''Perhaps know the vampire hunters now were we're''
he shouts.’’  '’ Maybe I'll punish you'' JR shows his teeth against Ren and Ren looks at him with frightened eyes. ''I beg you Hyung, don’t do it'' whispers Ren and close his eyes, to wait for the pain. Ren is afraid that his Hyung will attack him and perhaps all, now that the others don’t do anything to stop JR.

JR release Ren and lets him fall down on the bed, JR runs out of Ren's room and the other look angrily at Ren before they run after JR.

''What have I done?'' Ren crying ''What have I done, why can’t I just ... why can’t I just die''