New friends

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

 

  

You are on your way to school.

I will never be afraid of her again, who was se after all? I need to talk to her and ask her, what the her problem is or was.

You walked into the classroom and put your bag on the table, the teacher came in and MinKi haven't come yet.

Well, so, she didn’t come today, you think by yourself. Then I better follow the teaching.

(After 2 hour) Ding Ding. 

"Okay, students, remember to read from page 156 to 170, to friday" You packed your things together and went to the canteen.

You order some food and sat at a table for yourself.

A girl comes up to you ''Hello'' she said smiling.
 

"My name is Amber, would it be okay for you, that me and some of my friends sit here with you?"

Amber looks like a boy, you think by yourself.

"Yes sure" you said "Just sit"

Amber smiled and waved his hand and four girls sat next to you. They told you their names one by one

"Amber, Sulli, Luna, Krystal and Victoria" you smiled "My name is (your name)"

They smiled and we began to eat.

"So you're sitting next to MinKi?" Sulli asked.

You looked surprised at her because you think it was a strange questions.
 

"Yes I do" You replied "so what?" You asked.

They smiled

"He's kinda hot" Sulli said and the others giggled a little because they were agreed.

"I didn't see his face" you said "Wait a seconds is MinKi a man?"

You look totally wrong in your face of astonishment. They looked at you with surprising eyes.

"Ummm yes, he is" Luna said "Wait did you think he was a girl"

They looked at you with curious eyes.

"Ummm yes" you said "MinKi sounds as a girl's name"

They laughed

"You're funny" Victoria said. 

You blushed. 

"But he is a little creepy" you said. They look at you again. 

"Yes, a little" Amber said "But when he takes his hoodie off, he looks actually quite good, there are many who think that me and Ren will fit perfectly together"

You looked at Amber with confused eyes.

"Why?" you asked.

She smiled and looks down at the table, she takes her fork and aiming at you.

"Because I look like a boy and he looks like a girl" Amber yelled. You look scared at the fork between your eyes.

"Okay" you said and took the fork out of her hands.

Think, she know she looks like a boy, but what was that about Minki is a boy and he looks like a girl, it sounds completely wrong in my ears, you think.

The bell rang and you walks to class.

(After school)

You were on your way home, when someone jumped into you, it was Amber.

"Hey (your name)" She say and smiled "Hey Amber" You say and smiled.

"Would you like to visit me one day, with the other girls and we have a real girl party?'' she asked.
 

I knew that Amber probably wasn't into girl celebrations, but of course I want to come.

"Of course I want to" you answered.

You smiled all over your face

"Cool, we will find a day" she said "I'll see you at school" She ran away from you again.

"Say hallo to the others from me" You shouted to her.

You walked into your house and closed the door.  

 

No one's pov: (NU'EST's house… Ren has been home all day and the rest of NU'EST came home)

                   

"Ren, why weren't you in school today" JR ask. "Because I didn’t want to" Ren said angrily. They looked scared at Ren.
"Why are you staring like that?"  Ren yelled.

"What’s wrong with you" Baekho asked. Ren stood up and was heading towards his room, but Aron stood fast in front of him.

"You know we have agreed that we should't run with vampire speed inside the house" Ren said and crossed his arms. "Yes, yes" Aron said tired of Ren's behavior.

Aron pushes Ren down in a chair and NU'EST sat around him in some other chairs.

"Ren" JR said worried "What's wrong?"

Ren looked at his hands.

I have to say it, he think by himself, I can't keep it from them.

"That's because there's a new girl in my class" he began and Minhyun jumped up "Ren is in love, Ren is in love" he sing.

Ren look at him with deadly eyes.

"No, it's not that" and there was silence in NU'EST again and their attention was on Ren.

"She's new, her name is (your name) and she has this incredible scent, I have never tried anything like that" Ren said.

Minhyun put a hand on his shoulders. "Were you scared?" Minhyun asked. Ren nodded. "Yes I was, I was afraid that I would hurt her" 
 

"Why didn’t you just follow her and bite her, if that what you want?" Aron asked with a smile.

Ren looked him straight in the eyes "How can you say that?" He asked Aron with scared eyes.

"You know I don’t drink human blood and never will"

Aron giggled "You can just bite her and let go and you know our blood can heal so just poke a hole on your finger with your fangs and put it on the holes in her neck, so they heal"

Ren took his hands up to his ears.

"I know you all have tried to drink from humans, but I will never do something like that, I only drink blood pills"

Ren started to cry.

"I could never do such a thing to a human being, never" 

Aron smiled "But why not, I'll teach you what you need to do. You can't live by those sick blood pills the rest of your life.
You will live as long as the rest of us, let's see how long it is, ohh yeah, forever"

Ren cried more, beacuse of the fear of falling for Aron's words.

I want to try it, Ren think by himself, but I won't hurt anyone. And never her...

Before Aron started again Ren shouted

"STOP, Aron Hyung, I beg you, stop"
 

Aron still continued "Why don’t you just glamor her, get her to do what you want her to do"

Baekho put a hand on his chest "Stop Aron, that's enough now"

 

Thanks for reading :D Love you guys