The gift

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You go down the road. You shall meet Ren at the place which is now called the vampire road. It was the place as you found out that Ren is a vampire. Ren is there already, waiting for you and smiles sweetly to you when you come over to him.

Wow, he looks so good, as always, you think, girlish, but hot.

''Where shall we go?'' Ren ask and you lift your shoulders. ''Come, let us go down the road here, and let's look at some things'' You nod and follow him.

You fall quickly for him again, he is so cute, you think, but I need to be wary.

''Come on'' Ren says he doesn’t take you hand, so you think he listen to what you said

(Do not touch me and you shall defiantly not bite me)

Ren takes some clothes out and gives it to you ''Try this'' Ren say and you do as he says, what can happen, you think, it's just clothes.

You pulled aside the curtains again, Ren  stand with open mouth ''Wow you are beau .. I mean pretty'' Ren says, and you wonder a little about his answer. You look yourself in the mirror.

''Oh my God'' You say ''This dress is so beautiful, white and beautiful'' Ren nods and you pulls the curtains for again and your take your own clothes on and come out again

''Two things: how do you know my clothes size, and the other thing, why do you get me to try something I don’t even have enough money to myself''

Ren smiles at you ''The first question is because I am a model and I find it easy to see people's sizes'’ Ren says and you smile all over the face ''So it's you, I have seen on some posters'' You say happy and Ren smiles ''Well, it must be''

It's that not you? you ask Ren, and he looks up. ''Yes it is'' You look at the poster. He is so pretty, you think, but you don't dare say it out loud.

You and Ren walk side by side down the road

''Okay and what about the second question?'' You ask Ren and he smiles at you'' I don’t know, I just think the dress what pretty'' Ren says and you don’t want to ask him more so you just keep quit. You and Ren sit down on a bench and look at all the people passing by.

''Wait here'' Ren says and goes down to the shops again, you don’t want to shout at him, so you lean back on the bench and enjoy the sun, until something big shadows for the sun.

''Ren'' You whispers and Ren smiles down to you. ''Here'' Ren said. He has a large package in his hand and he put it on your lap. ''Ren it… You don’t need to give me this'' You say, while you smile and Ren smiles at you.

You open the gift and see that it's the dress you tried 20 minutes ago. ''Ren, you don’t have give me, I will not accept it''

You say and try to give it back to him, but he push the box with his forefinger and you can feel the pressure is much stronger than you ever had could yourself. ''It’s a gift, please accept it'' Ren says and you nod.

''How much did it cost'' You ask and Ren shakes a little bit on his head ''How much?'' You ask again and smile ''It doesn’t matter what it costs, I will give and do everything for you'' Ren said, smiling. ''Please say it'' You're ask cute, but Ren shakes his head.

You find another idea ''As your soul mate, I order you'' You say and Ren starts to laugh.
''Okay you got me'' Ren laugh, he's looking at you, but he still laugh a little ''But you have to swear that you not will give it back to me when you hear what it has cost'' Ren said
''It can’t swe ...'' Ren interrupts you ‘’swear on it'' You nod ''Okay, I swear'' You say tired

''It cost 9158.56 KRW (USD = 8.00)''

You sit with your mouth open when you heard it ''I can’t take it'' You say and try to give Ren the box back ''I don’t want it, it's ugly, It stinks and smells like pee, you the need to exchange it and get your money back'' You say, trying to sound convincing, but Ren just smiles.

''Take it, it will make me happy'' Ren said ''Okay, fine'' You say ''It’s also beautiful'' Ren looking at you with loving eyes ''Yes, you are'' You look at him ''I mean, yes it is'' You smile of him.

He really does what I told him, you think, I think I’am in love with a vampire.

You stand up from the bench and Ren follow you. You turn around quickly and take around his shoulders and give him a hug. Ren frightened, but after a while, he takes around you too.

You're breaking the hug and take the box ''Thanks for the gift'' You say, Ren nods ''You're welcome'' ''I've got to get home'' You say and hope that Ren won’t be sad. ''It's okay, I need to come home too, see you at school'' Ren said, and this time it is him who turns his back and walks away.

You smile and you is on your way home.