Where am I?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You wake up in a dark room, it's only small candle that illuminates the room. You look around you. Sabers hang on the walls and other weapons. You push the quilt aside and take a knife from a cupboard. It is not very big, but big enough to pierce the intestines out of a grown man.

You go down a dark hallway candles hanging on the walls. It is a narrow hallway and the walls are red. You keep hearing people talk, but you can’t see who or what they are talking about.

You open a door and go inside. There hundreds of weapons hanging on the walls, guns, stakes and silver weapons. You take a silver stake and hold it in his hand and the first word appears in your head ''Vampire Killers'' You whisper and drop it, you try to catch it in the air, but you drop it and it hits the floor with a high bang.

You look back to the door and you hear someone coming races and they shout ''Hurry up, the sound came from here'' You get scared and you hide quickly under a cabinet, which is in size with a bed and tall as an ordinary cabinet.

You see feet that come in the door. There are eight so there must be four people. ''See'' one of them says and gathers the stake up and looking at it. You hold on your mouth, not to make a sound, but you can feel the tears pushing for fear of being found.

They go around the room without saying anything and everyone disappears out of the room and you can hear their talking. You crawl out from the bed and sneak after them. You get to the end of the hallway and you hide yourself by leaning against the wall and listen to what the people are saying. ''Is she here?'' You hear a man say ''Yes, she's here'' You hear that it was Leo who respond and you gasp, you stick fast on your lips.

''(your name)?'' You hear Leo say ''Come on, there won’t happened you anything'' he says softly. You come forward and stand and look at Leo and another man. ''Chief, this is my friend (your name)'' he says, and his boss smiles and walks over to you ''So it's you who was with the blonde vampire'' he says and smiles evil. Your heart burns when you hear about Ren ''Where is he?'' You shout. ''Don’t worry about that'' The chief says ''He can’t hurt you anymore'' He touch your shoulder and walks away, you look after him, but you don’t say anything. You look at Leo ''Where am I?'' You ask ''You are in vampire killer’s capital'' he says and you look round the room.

It is large and gray, with many weapons. ''Where is Ren?'' You ask and Leo looks down at the ground ''Where is he?'' You yell and grab Leo's jacket. ''He's in a room'' Leo says ''You have to go back to your room'' he says. ''No, I will not, I will see Ren and it’s now'' You say and Leo nods ''come with me''