Vampire Crisis

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

No one pov

Leo burst the door open and rushes into Vixx's house. 'It’s enough, more than enough'' Leo shouts and the other flying 30 feet in the air of fright.

''What's wrong?'' Ravi ask.

Leo look at the others and decides to tell them, since they are good friends with (your name) too

''I saw a vampire, for a week's time since'' Leo said and everyone from Vixx jumps up from the chairs and shouting in unison ''WHAT?’’

''And you haven’t said a word'' Ravi shouts and Hyuk turns against him ''He don’t talk so much, you idiot'' Hyuk say.

Hyuk beats Ravi on the back of his head as Ravi loins over forwards ''Avvv'' Ravi yelling.

Leo looks down on the floor

''And (your name) want to be with him'' Leo says ''How do you know that?'' N ask and he looking stupid at Leo. ''I know this because I saw and heard it right now''

The others look at each other ''But why didn’t you do something?'' Hongbin ask and Leo looking deadly in HongBin’s eyes, so everyone's blood freeze into ice.

''Because I wanted information'' Leo respond.

''But what information did you get?'' Ken ask and crosses his arms.

''I found out that he is not the only vampire in this area and what I've read, a vampire pack live 4 to 10 together and maybe there is more than we know'' Leo says and the other standing with his mouth open.

''Fou ... Fo ... Four ... T... Ten'' N strains ''How shall we be able to kill so many? I thought that there were three’’ They others nod and Leo sits down on a chair.

''But we have to think of something'' Ken says ''I propose that Leo spy (your name)''

Leo make big eyes ''Hey, why me?'' Leo shouts.

''It’s you who has the best communion with (your name) so it's got to be you'' Ken finishes and Leo accept.

''But then we need to find out where that vampire living'' Hongbin said. 

''I can certainly find out’’ Leo say in a deep creepy voice, the other nods.

N is scared, and he sits on the couch and looks like he's seen a ghost.

''What is that vampire's name?'' Ravi ask. They look over at Leo and Leo looks back after he opens his mouth to answer

‘'Ren''