Shall I trust him?

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

The time is 6:00 in the morning and you're standing in the shower and wash hair.

What shall I do, you think, I'm not in school today, what if he's there. I have to take a break from school today, I'm not saying to mom and dad. You are done and say goodbye to your parents.

You go down Busan's long streets and looking at some different things. You see a poster and you know exactly who it is ''Ren'' whisper you, but how can he be a model when he is a vampire? You think I would really like to ask him about something. You retell the things you want to say to Ren, inside the head.

Firstly, I would like to ask what he means, he loves me and what the hell it is with a vampire has its own human. Can trust him, you think, he sounded really upset, it can’t be so hard to asking.

You are look at some clothes, there are many people around you. You look quickly behind you, when you feel that someone is following you, there is a dark shadow, you think, and try to run away, but it is difficult because of the people. '''' You whisper ''What shall I do''

You run into the same dark road as when you get to know that Ren is a vampire. You stop and look around, your breath being faster and you can feel the fear rise in your body ‘’who’s there?'' You shout, but no one answer.

Someone hold a hand on your shoulder at you and you scream a little, and jump into the air, you turn around and see that it is Ren standing behind you.

''Are you okay (your name) It was not my intention to scare you, and it had never been. I'm sorry I didn’t tell you I’am a vampire before, and I'm sorry that you get scared, I hope you can forgive me and I hope that you will accept my apology, although I don’t think so, I am a vampire and I will tell you all about us and I will never keep anything hidden from you more, I beg you, just don’t leave me, I beg you''

You stand with open mouth, because Ren talking so fast, but you got every word he said. The fear is growing inside you body, but you are not afraid of Ren, you just don’t know whether to trust him. ''I don’t know what to answer'' You say, Ren look at you and look like he's about to cry, but he is holding it back.

You get a picture in your head of Ren who cries blood, but you can’t feel any fear. Perhaps I should be with him, maybe that's why I'm not afraid of him, you think, I really like Ren, but I don’t know if I should trust him and what Leo will say about it? He will be mad of course and he will never understand it.

But I really do think it’s my destiny, to be with Ren, you think, I don’t know why, maybe because I’m not afraid of him.

''Yes Ren I will trust you'' You say, and Ren smile, but it quickly becomes smaller when you raise your voice ''But I want to know everything and you have to promise me some things'' Ren nods ''What do you want to know and what shall I do, I will do everything'' Ren says and you start

''Firstly, what can vampires and are they dangerous, My brother told me that a vampire has its own human, what does it mean?''

Ren nods, he understands the question. ''Vampires have long fangs, we are much stronger than humans, we are fast, we have good sense of smell, we have good vision and our skin is cold, our eye color turns black when we are hungry, we don’t like silver, it etches our skin and poles killing us'' Ren ends his sentence and you are look at him and trying to get the words.

‘’So you have long fangs to bite people with?'' You ask and Ren nods ''Have you bitten or killed a human before?'' You ask and Ren looks scared ''Never'' Ren shouts ''I have not even seen my own fangs before'' You look strange at him ''Why not?'' you ask and Ren shakes his head ''no, I haven’t'' Ren respond. ''But how can you be a vampire when you haven’t seen your own fangs and why not?'' You ask and Ren look down at the ground
 

''I'm afraid to harm someone and I don’t like to be a vampire'' Ren says and you feel sorry for him, ‘‘But how do a human become a vampire?'' Ren look at you ''There are two ways , a vampire can bite a human and drain the person of blood and the can vampire bite hole in the themselves (maybe in the arm) and take some blood in his/her’s mouth after that,
he / she spit blood into the holes, the person have in his/her’s neck and the next night, a new vampire being born. But me and my family were born vampires''

You bite yourself in cheek ''Okay ...'' You said ''But you still haven’t explained me that with a vampire has its own human.'’

Ren nods and starts talking again ''When a person is born it has a soul and that soul is only ONE vampire in the world that own, vampire feel a calling in the . A friend of mine had one that came from Canada and he traveled there to find her. Fortunately, you live here, so it was not that hard to find you'' Ren laugh.

You smile ''Can a human feel something for the vampire?'' Ren think a little about the issue ''Yes, there are rumors around that a human is not afraid of the vampire and the person feels something for the vampire, and the vampire feel something for human''

You think a little about Ren’s answer, maybe it means that I shall be with Ren. I think I love him and I will be with him, whatever it cost. You think. 

''So you own my soul?'' You ask and Ren look wrong in the face ''Ohhhh'' Ren says ''I don't own you ... I just… Ohhhh'' Ren stops and you smile ''It's okay'' You say ''I trust you'' Ren look happy at you ''I'm happy'' Ren says.  

Ren said that he loves me, you thinking, I think it’s true.

''But I will only trust you on one condition'' You say angrily and stare into the eyes Ren, Ren freezes and nods quickly ''I will do everything’’ He say.

You nods ''Don't touch me and you shall defiantly not bite me ''You say angrily'' No, never, I would never dream of it'' says Ren and smiles. You smile again and turn you back on him. 

''Don't tell your brother, I don't think he will be able to understand it'' Ren says and you nod. ''I'll see you at school'' You say and go down the road and you hear Ren respond ''Yes''

You look around to see him once more, but he is gone, you look up but he is away so you just go home. ''Oh God'' You say ''It's been a long day, but no matter what, don’t say anything to Leo''  

 

No one pov

Ren perspective

''Yes'' Ren replied to (your name) Ren jumps up on a tower and run away, but after a while he walks down the dark streets. He turns around quickly, because he feels that he is being watching, there is a shadow again, Ren think. But like the shadow before it disappear too quickly

''WTF'' Ren whispers and races down the road and home to NU'EST's house and Ren lay on his bed, trying to keep his thoughts together.

Why does she trust now me? Think Ren, I'm happy about it, but I can’t believe it. Who was that shadow person? Maybe I have lure the vampire killers over here, I've got to figure it out, but right now I need to think about what I need to do to make (your name) happy.