The ride over to the vampire house

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

'', what shall I wear?'' You shouts of yourself ''Perhaps I shall tell my parents I’am going to visit Ren''

You go downstairs and your mom and dad are eating breakfast

''Good morning (your name '' Your mother say. You take a deep breath ''I'm going to visit Ren today'' You say and your parents look at you.

''Are his parents home?'' Your father ask. You think a little about what you shall answer,

Ren haven’t any parents, perhaps he have a vampire maker (one that creates vampires, as Ren told) but not parents like I have, you think.

''No, but his friends are there'' You say and hope that they take it well. ''What kind of friends?'' Your father ask and your mother looking at him with eyes who could say, will you please let the girl do what she want.

Your father drink from his glass ''There will come four boys'' You answer and your dad sprays water all over the table and coughing wildly.

''Four ... That will say, that there are five, my daughter shall not be with five boys ALONE'' Your father yells. ''Father nothing bad will happens'' you say and at the same moment your mother began to yell ''Will you please keep your big mouth (your father's name) I am so tired of listening to your hernia, let the girl go and let her have a life'' your mother yells and your father looks scared ''Fine, you can go'' Your father says'' ‘’But can I know when he's coming to get you?'' You nod, but remember that you don’t know when he'll come ''I think he's coming at noon'' You say and your father nods.

You go up and try to choose clothes, your mom comes in the door and looking at the clothes you have put forth on the bed.

''I just think you can keep your pajamas on'' Your mother laugh, and you rolls his eyes
''Ren is sweet and cool'' Your mother says and you smile to yourself ''And nice and polite and. ..'' ''Yes, yes mom, I understand it'' you laugh ''you like Ren, and I do too, so at least you agree, that I shall be with him'' Your mother smiles

''I will take this, it's simple and stylish'' You say and go out to bathroom.

Your mother looking at your stuff and find the box where your dress is in. You come out from the bathroom

''Where did you get this from?'' Your mother ask and keep the dress in the straps ''It's really beautiful'' You smile '' Ren gave it to me, few days ago'' You say and your mom look silly on you ''Seriously, he must have a lot of money'' she says. ''I also think he has'' You say and you hear something coming drive into your driveway. ''It must be Ren'' You say and go underneath and open the door, your mom follows you and your father and sister are also behind you.

You open the door and Ren sitting on a motorcycle

''Wow'' You say and Ren take his helmet off and he look like a million, you think. ''Wow again'' You say and Ren get off his motorcycle and walks towards you.

He looks good in leather, you're thinking. You look up to your father who looks like he could slaughter Ren. Your little sister comes racing out

''Ren appa'' She yelled and jump into Ren’s chest and she give him a hug, and Ren hug again

''Hey little beautiful girl'' he says and your little sister blushes ''Where are you going (your name)?'' your little sister ask. You smile ''I'm going over and visit Ren'' You say and your little sister take around Ren’s neck ''I will come too'' She yells and Ren starts to laugh and put her down on the ground.

''You can come and visit another day'' Ren says and your little sister gets mad and takes around Ren's left leg.

''I will'' She yells again. Ren sits down on his knees next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

''The only reason that we don’t want you to come with us, is because I have monsters in my house'' Ren said with a creepy voice and you can see that your little sister's face turns white as chalk.

‘‘Mon… Mon… Monsters?'' Your little sister whispers. Ren nods ''We have big monsters, some of them are big as cars, and they eats small children for breakfast'' Ren says and your little sister shaking all over her body ''But why must. .. Why must big sister come with you?'' Your little sister ask and you smile to yourself and so does your mother

''She must come because she's not so little anymore and because she wants to protect you'' Ren says and you start to laugh, but try to keep it inside.

Your little sister turns to you and puts her hand up in a soldier's position ''Good luck sister, and you must come back'' she say and runs over to you and give your legs a hug, she runs into the house and closes the door to her room.

''It was very effective'' Your mother says and Ren laughs and gets up from the ground. He gives you a leather suit and it is a little too big, but otherwise it is fine.

''It's one of my friends, I hope it's okay'' Ren says and you nod. Ren put the helmet on your head and put you on the motorcycle behind where he should sit. Ren is just about to sit, but your father touch Ren’s shoulder

''Can I see your driver's license'' He ask and you blushes of embarrassment and anger.
''Of course, sir.'' Ren said and taking his driving from his pocked.

''How old are you?'' Your father ask and you be a little curious, because you don’t know how old Ren is.

''I am 18'' he says and you just got 17 so there is not that much difference. Your father nods ''Okay, since you have a driving license, I think you can drive'' Your father says and walk away. Ren start the motorcycle and you have butterflies in your stomach, because you're excited. ''Hold on beautiful'' Ren say and you keep around his stomach.

You can feel his muscles play under his suit. Ren makes a U-turn and run out onto the road and continue on. You continue to feel his abs and you hope that Ren didn’t realize that you like touching him.
Ren speeds up and you there come more butterflies in your stomach and you give a little scream from you.

Ren slows down a bit

''Again Ren'' You say ''Faster'' Ren looking in the side mirror and your eyes meet ''No, I will not'' he says ''Why not?'' You say disappointed'' I have precious cargo with me'' Ren says and you blush.