The vampire house

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

Ren driving into a HUGE driveway and a HUGE house appears.

''Wow'' You say and take the helmet off and get off the motorcycle, so Ren can put the motorcycle in its place. You take the suit off and you’re both going toward the front door.

''You live in a forest'' You say, Ren smiles ‘’Yes, we like to be ourselves sometimes’’ he says, and you understand the allusion. You stop and look down yourself.

''What?'' Ren ask. ''My clothes is not so pretty'' You say, Ren smiles ''It's okay, come on in, we don’t have our formal clothes on'' You nod and put your shoes where there was many other shoes. The house is huge, you think, and very nice. 

 

     

You walk in the living room and three boys stand in front of you. You smile at them, one of them throwing themselves at you and give you a hug. ''My name is Baekho'' the boy say, and takes your hand and give you a handshake.

You can notice that if the boy had pressed a little more, he had crushed all the bones in your hand.

The other boys coming towards you.

''Hello, my name is Minhyun'' Say the one and the other looking evil on you, you get nervous. A door behind you going up and another boy enters.

''So you have to be (your name)'' He says '' My name is Aron'' He gives you his hand and you accept it. Aron goes to the others and you can see that he looks carefully over your body.

''Aron, you forget it'' You hear Ren say and looking up at him, he looks very watchful and Aron just smiling. Baekho and Minhyun look friendly and smile, you are thinking, but Aron looks hungry and him the last, I don’t know what's wrong with him.

'’I think she's cute'' Baekho say and Minhyun nods

''Just pretend like this is not dangerous for us'' Him the last shout. ''JR relax'' Baekho yell.
''No, she has a community with the vampire hunters, have you forget that?’’ JR shouts.

They look at each other and you can feel that Ren move closer to you.

''I would never say anything'' You said. ''No, of course not'' JR says and Ren takes a little stand in front of you

''JR, you promised'' Ren staring directly into JR's eyes. '' Fine, but she can’t stay here, for a long time'' JR says and Ren nods.

''I still think it's stupid'' Aron says and Ren looking stupidly at him ''Whose side are you on?'' Ren ask. ''My own'' Aron respond ''We're after all vampires'' Ren looking at (your name)

Baekho and Minhyun sit on the couch.

‘’I think I will soon be the menu '' You say and they all begin to laugh, even JR. They are all looking at you and smile, but it was only Aron looking at you with investigators inconvenience eyes.

''Sit down'' JR say, you think he is getting a little better now. You sit between Minhyun and Ren, Aron Baekho and JR sitting in the other bed.

''Tell us a little about yourself'' Minhyun say and you nod. You can feel that they are still suspicious, but they trust you a little more now.

''I live on the road (you decide) Number. (You decide) and my parent’s names (Your parents) and my little sister’s name is (your little sister)''

They nodded and told a little about themselves, one by one. ''Shall I show you around?'' Ren ask and you nod.

He shows you everything.

In the living room

''She smells good'' Aron says and the others can’t hide it, so they just nod. '' I still think this was a bad idea’’ JR says.

Back to you and Ren

''Now we come to my room, just like you showed me your room last'' Ren says and you smile. Ren opens the door and it's like you had expected. White walls,  a bed, books, television. Etc. You go over to his wall, there hanging many papers.

Maybe Ren drew it by himself, you think.

There is dresses, jackets, trousers, coats and much more. ''Do you drew this by yourself?'' You ask Ren and he nods. ''It's so awesome'' You said. Ren smiles'' I have a question for you Ren'' You say and Ren looking at you with big eyes. '' What?'' He ask.

‘’When we were in the store and I tried that dress, you gave to me, you were saying to me, that I was pretty, but I heard that you would have said, that I was beautiful, why did you changed your sentence? You ask him.

Ren looking down to the ground. ‘’I gave you my word’’ He say and you look nervous on him ‘’What are you meaning?’’ You ask and Ren look at you with sad eyes. ‘’You remember what you told me, don’t you?’’ Ren say ‘I will not touch you or ... Yes, you know. ... But I didn’t touch you unless you yourself ask me to do it and I wouldn’t say some big compliments because we don’t are ... You know ... Together''

You put yourself in front of Ren ''Do I really mean so much to you?'' You ask and Ren nods. ''But I want you to do a thing for me?'' You ask him. ''Yes, almost, of course there are some things I won’t go along with, but then I say that, I will not, but yes you means a lot to me, more than you know'' Ren says and you smile up at him.

It is the first time you've seen Ren so close and it is now that for the first time, you see how high he is.

''But then, I want you to do something for me'' You say and you take his hand. Ren looking down at his hand, as if it hurts when you touch him

''I will do everything'' Ren said, waiting for what you want him to do.
''Kiss me'' You whisper, Ren make big eyes and looks as if he should die. ''No'' Ren said, taking a step away. ''Why not?'' You ask angrily. ''I will not do anything that can kill you'' Ren said ''Don’t you remember what happened last time?''

You nod ''Well, I can remember, but I really like you and now that I know you also like me and you won’t leave me, I know that you are exactly right, and it’s you I will live with’’ You say. Ren looking scared at you. ''But what if I lose control?'' Ren almost cry, but hold back because he won’t show you his blood tears.

''I trust you Ren'' You say and you sit on his bed, Ren is still stand up and looking at you.
''I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to'' You say and Ren sits next to you.

You stare into Ren’s wild eyes. ''Believe me, I want to'' Ren says ''I just don’t know if I can'' You nod ''I understand'' You and Ren sit a little side by side, hand in hand.

You lie in his bed with your head into the pillow and hands next to your head. You turn around to lie on your back and the first thing you see, is Ren is above you.

Your hips are between his legs and your head is between his hands.

Ren stands on his knees and looking down at you with y and wild eyes. You hormones jump to any page in your body. ''Don’t move'' Ren says and begins to get closer and closer to your face. You want to kiss him so you begin to move up a bit, but you stop when Ren say again ''Don’t move''

He come closer to you and strangely enough, you can’t feel his breath on your lips, but you don’t think so much about it.

Ren's lips touch yours and you start kissing again. The kiss is slow and his lips tube barely. But after a while, the kiss began to get wilder and harder. Your bodies touching each other and followed by the same rhythm.

You lift your legs so you can feel Ren's bulge against your hole. You hold on Ren's shoulders and pushing them towards you, so he comes closer to you.

You strap your pants up and try to pull them down, but from 1 to 1000 kilometers per hour, Ren stand with his backs against the wall and he looks like he can’t breathe.

''I’am so sorry'' You say and quickly pulls your pants up. ''It's not your fault'' Ren says ''I'm stronger than I thought'' You nod and you know you shouldn’t continue.

You smile at him and Ren smiles again.

''Come on, let me walk with you to the bus'' Ren says and you nod.

Waiting for the bus

You look down into the soil of disappointment, Ren sees it and gives you a hug. ''Are you okay?'' Ren ask and you nod ''Yes'' You look happy up on Ren, but sees an old lady standing next to you, so you try to find the appropriate words

''It was great to feel you'' You say and the lady looking at you with big eyes. Ren smiles at you and grabs your thighs ''Thank you and you too'' Ren said and the lady starts coughing as if she has swallowed her dentures.

The bus is coming

''Please, can I get your number?'' Ren ask and he gives you his number and you get his.
''I'll see you at school tomorrow'' You say and Ren nods.

You turn around and Ren gives you a kiss and you waving goodbye.

 

Thanks for reading, but there are more on the program :D