Please

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

No one pov

The door is kicked up by Aron, who comes running with someone in his arms. He lay the person on the kitchen table and the rest of NU'EST come up and see who is

''(Your name)'' Ren says he can feel the tears press on. He touches her cheek, but she doesn’t move. ''Oh my God'' Ren said and hold hard on Aron's jacket.

''Where did you find her?'' Ren ask angrily. Aron, looking scared at Ren ''I haven’t hurt her, I swear'' Aron says ''I found her in the forest, south of where we live'' Ren nods and everyone looks on helplessly. ''We've got to get her into a bed'' Ren says and lift (your name) up and runs into his room and put her gently on the bed.

He examines her, feel her pulse, respiration, heartbeat. ''She seems to be fine'' Ren said, looking at Aron ''Do you know what happened'' Aron knows that he don’t shall make fun of her or make fun of Ren right now, if not he will have his head snuggled into the toilet.

''I don’t know what happened'' Aron says ''I found her in the forest and took her over here'' Ren takes his blanket and put it on (your name) ''Can you all do something for me'' Ren ask and everyone is looking at Ren. ''Yes, of course'' Minhyun respond and they all nods
 

''Find any human food that she can be warm and fills her stomach'' Ren said, and they nod, they go out from the house and sprint away with lightning speed until they reach the city. Ren stays with (your name) and sits on the bed edgy and looking at her. She is beautiful, Ren thinking. He takes the blanket off her stomach and he puts a hand on her belly. I can feel her breath, Ren thinks, it feeling so nice. Ren quickly took his hand away when he sees (your name) move

Your pov

You open your eyes and the first thing you see is Ren smiling sweetly down to you, but only fear, anger and loss, fills your stomach. ''Are you okay'' Ren ask and touch your cheek, you'd like to hit it away, but you don’t have enough strength to do it. ''Where am I?'' You ask. '' You are in my house'' Ren respond

You find your strength and lift yourself up from the bed, but Ren takes hold in your arms and you can feel the coldness from his skin. Maybe Leo right, you're thinking.

''I have a question for you Ren'' You say, but Ren tries to get you to lie down again. You try to fight him, but his strength is huge, he lie you down on the bed again ''Sleep, you can ask later'' Ren says but you won’t wait.

Ren stands up and is going to the door, so you can sleep alone ''Are you dead?'' You ask him and Ren stops, he turns around and looks at you, his eyes are full of tears. ''So, it's true?'' You say and get up from his bed. Ren nods in silence and tears running down your cheeks.

'’But how can it be true, you are right there, standing, and I can talk to you'' You say and Ren take a step toward you. ''I don’t breathe'' Ren said ''I have no impulses, I have no nervous systems between my organs''

You make big eyes and take your hand to your mouth, for fear of screaming. You run towards the door, but Ren block. ''I beg you'' Ren said ''Don’t be afraid, I promise you I won’t do you any harm''

You go a little backwards and hit the wall, Ren looking at, but he can’t do anything. ''Would you ever tell me?'' You say and Ren comes a little closer to you
 

''Yes, I would, I would but in a good way'' Ren said. ''A good way'' You yell ''What would you say? Hey (your name) I'm dead and I haven’t any whatever it calls between my organs, and where do you get your energy from?'' You ask ''Blood?'' Ren nods ''I drink blood pills'' He says

Ren comes closer to you but you threw out your arm ''Don’t come closer to me'' You shout and Ren stops. ''I will only protect you'' he says and begins to sound as if he starts to cry.
''I know who told you that and you have a right to know it'' Ren says and you can feel his emotions are more sad than you had ever thought alive or dead could feel.

''I love you and kissing you was the best thing that has happened to me'' Ren said. You look down to the ground ''How old are you?'' You ask, you had heard it before, but you want to know more ''I'm 18'' Ren said. ''How long have you been 18?'' You ask and Ren looks down at the ground ''A while'' he respond.

''I can’t remember my exactly age, but I am over 200 years and they others are too'' Ren says and your mouth opens into a large O. ''Oh my God'' You say and Ren looking sad at you. ''I know that you probably won’t believe me anymore and I know I've hurt you, but I beg you, just don’t hate me'' Ren says he has a hard time keeping the tears inside.

''Let them come'' You say and Ren looking surprised at you ''I want to see them'' Ren shakes his head and you nod. ''I have to get home'' You say and goes to the door, but before you go out the door, you turn against Ren ''Goodbye Ren'' You say and at that moment, Ren falls on his knees on the floor and takes his hands up to his eyes.

''Please'' Ren cries ''Please, don’t go, I love you, it was never my intention to hurt you'' You sit on your knees in front of Ren and trying to remove his hands, but he keeps it glued to his face. ''Ren, take them away'' You whisper.

You don’t know why you'd like to see his blood tear, but you just have a feeling that Ren is a part of you and then you will see everything.

You take hold Ren's hand and he gives in and lets them slide down, this time, it’s not fear which dominate your stomach, but only love in your heart.

You kiss him and he start kissing again.