First day in the new school

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

"WAKE UP" your mother screamed from the kitchen.

You lift your head from the pillow "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL" You screamed again and put your head down again

Your little sister came up to you in bed "(your name) you have to go to school" she said with her sweet voice. You smiled and stand up out of the bed. "Okay, I'm coming" You say to her and walked into the shower, got dressed and put makeup on, eating breakfast and then going to school.

Fortunately, you didn't live too far from school. You walked into the schoolyard where many children were on their way towards their classes. You went into the hallway, The walls are dark red, like blood.

There are so many doors, so there must be many students in Busan. You look at the card as your new rector had giving you.

Your classroom number is on the card.

You look carefully after your class, but saw a giant map of the school insted.

"There are three floors at the school and my classroom is on the second floor" you say to yourself. You find the stairs, they were huge too. "Is everything at this school huge?" you ask yourself.

You knocking on a door where the door number suited to the card you got from the rector. A woman opened the door and smiled.

''You must be (your name)'' She say and you nodded
''Yes I am'' you answered. ''Come in.'' she said kindly.

You walked into the class and many new faces smiled to you, you smiled to seem friendlier.

"Hello" you start "My name is (your name)". The students didn’t answer, they just sat and smiled friendly. But only one of the students got your full attention.

A person in the back row of the class, with a black hoodie. You can’t see the person's face, only his/her eyes. They are dark and cold. The person look at you as if he/she would kill you.

Who is this person? You think, I've never seen the person before, why does the person stare at me? It's freak me out. You look directly into the person's eyes, they are darker and engulfs your mind, you feel an anxiety, but also the eyes attracts you.

The teacher touch your shoulders and you got a little shock. ''You can sit next to MinKi, in the back row'' she said sweetly.

You looked around the class and saw that it is the person with the hoodie that has no side mate.

You take a deep breath and walk down to the back of the class.

He/her eyes follow every step you go, the person doesn't turn his/her head, only the eyes. 

You sit down next to the person.

You assume that it's a girl, when the person is called MinKi.

You are browsing slowly over at her and see that she is still looking at you. You get nervous and trying to pretend that there isn't anything wrong.

You don’t follow the teaching, because you can only think about, that she's still looking at you.

What does she want? You ask yourself, what have I done? Why is she staring at me?

 

''Ding Ding Ding'' bell rings.

 

MinKi rises faster than you ever thought a human could move. She quickly took her things and ran out of the class.

On the way home you could only think of her and what her problem was.  Have I done something wrong? You think by yourself. Did I say something? Did I do something?

 

Ren Pov: (Ren's thoughts)

Now the smell is there again, it’s stronger than last time. I smelled it the first time yesterday.
 

Who is it? why does it become stronger?
 

Knock, knock. , this is not happening. Don’t open the door.

(You came into the class)

It's her. It's her that smells like that, but why? (You can sit next to MinKi in the back row)

No this is not happening, she comes down here.

Control yourself Ren, you don’t do what you want to. Why do I stare at her? The blood in my vein runs faster. Stop, stop this, I can’t stop myself.

She is looking at me, I know I'am starring, but why can't I get away, why can't I look away. I need help, please, stop this.

Ding Ding Ding.

Okay take your thinks and get the out of class.

(Ren is going down the road)

What happened?, I've never felt this way. Who was she? where did she come from and why is she here? 

Thanks for reading :D