The unbelievable truth

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You are on the way to school.

You see Ren go out in the school yard and he sits on a bench. Ren look great as usual, you are thinking, but that is not what you shall look for. You sit next to him, Ren look at you like he doesn’t have expected you will sit next to him. ''Ren I have a question for you'' you say, but before you could ask him, he interrupted ''I know what you want to ask about, but I can’t answer you'' says Ren uncertain.

You look strange at him ''Why not?'' You ask. He look at you ''Because I don’t even know it myself'' he respond. You nod and stand up ''Come, we must come to class'' You take his hand and he will follow you into the class, you let go of his hand as to reach the door. You find your books and get ready for the class.

''Good morning students'' Your teaching say to the whole class and all the students respond in unison ''Good morning Mrs. (You decide)'' She nods ''Today we will have a test’’

She shares the papers around and that was on the paper, is wildly difficult for you. After the test, your teacher take all the papers in and you all have to sit and read in your English book, in 30 minutes, while your teacher correct your tests.

After she have done your tests, she gave the papers back to each student, she stops with Ren’s side of table ''Really nice Ren'' says your teacher ''As always, full points'' Ren look at his papers, he doesn’t look very proud.

You look at yours, medium is also fine, you think. I didn’t know that the guy was so smart. He is pretty, smart, mysterious, but very strange.

After school you and Ren go beside each other, down the street on the way home to you, you think he will follow you home.

''I know that you know why you were like that'' you say. Ren look down to the ground while he goes ''No I don’t'' he answer. You get a little angry about his answer and you push him into a long, narrow road that goes between two houses. There is no one, so you think it's safe to talk here. The darkness is coming over Busan.

''Ren, I know that you know it'' you say again. Ren look at you with angry eyes ''What do you want to know?'' He ask you ''I don’t have anything to tell you'' You rolls your eyes ''Yes you do'' you say and Ren begins to raise his voice. ''What would you like to know?'' He ask you and you start to raises your voice too

'’I want to know why you reacting that way, why you have so cold skin, why your eyes were black, why you wouldn’t, or couldn’t kiss me'' You feel that your tear presses on. Ren hesitated to answer ''I like you (your name)'' Ren say ''No, I love you'' His words go directly to your heart. ''And I will protect you, I will love you'' he says, and you have forgotten your questions.

You take around his cheeks and he hand takes about yours. He come closer and closer

''STOP'' shouts someone. You are get scared and turn around...  ''Leo'' you shout ''What are you doing here?'' you be really happy to see Leo, but get scared when you see that he reaches a gun towards Ren. ''Leo, what are you doing?'' You ask him in a frightened tone, while you holding on Ren’s shirt. Ren's eyes are darker than they were 20 minutes ago, you think

''Get away from him'' shouts Leo, you stare at him. ''Why?'' You ask him. ''He's a vampire'' says Leo. You laughed ''Vampire, stop Leo'' You go towards Leo'' Vampires doesn’t exist'' You look up at Ren to see his smile, but only a sad sight hits you.

You've heard of vampires before that there were some people who had been attacked by vampires, and killed, but there was no one who had seen a vampire without being killed, and that why, no one really trust that they exist, but no one know.

''Ren'' says you and Ren look at you. ''There don’t exist vampires, right?'' You ask, but he didn’t reply. ''Is it real that there are people who have been killed by a vampire?'' you ask. Ren still didn’t answer. ''Leo'' You shout, Leo still aimed the gun at Ren ''There are no vampires'' Leo looks at you with troubled eyes ''Get away from him, (your name) He is a vampire, get over here'' You smiling little ''Leo there are no vampires'' Leo was about to respond but someone interrupted him ''You're wrong (your name)'' you turn to Ren

''What?'' You ask. He look at you ''There are vampires, there are people who have been killed and I'm a vampire'' said Ren in a heavy tone.

You go a little away from Ren but don’t let him out of sight. ''So vampires exist?'' You say'' But how? Why? You lied to me'' you say. Ren gets closer to you, but you swing your arm in an aggressive position ''Don’t come closer'' You shout, tears run down like waterfalls of your eyes.

Ren stops'' I haven’t lied to you'' he said. ''No, but you keep yourself secret for me, would you tell me this before or after we had been lovers, or maybe never?'' You shout, Ren looks down at the ground and then up to you ''I would say it to you'' Ren respond in an uncertain tone.

You go more backwards. ''I won’t do you any think'' Ren say ''I love you, and I will protect you ...’’ Ren don’t say anymore before he is interrupted ''You tried to kill her, your dead creature'' Leo yelled. Ren look at you, with tears in his eyes ''Oh god, that was why you were so strange, you would have my blood'' You panics and runs over to Leo and you stand behind him. ''I beg you (your name) I won’t hurt you, don’t leave me, I beg you, I know I should have told the truth, but I couldn’t'' Ren stops sentence. ''And why not?'' You cry.

Ren looks up at you and a tear fall down his cheek and you can see who he is, and you get a knot in the stomach of fear. A blood tear, you think and Ren keep talking ''I didn’t say I was a vampire because… Because I was scared to lose you, and I’am still. I know I haven’t a lot of time to know you, but I love you''

Ren go closer to you and Leo put silver cartridge in the gun. ''Don’t come one step closer you dead things'' Leo yelled. Ren has seen the silver cartridges and you are afraid of Ren. ''I beg you, don’t leave me, I know you're afraid of me, but I need you'' Ren said. Leo aims and shoot, but Ren jumps up on the big towers, light as a feather and disappear in a high speed, but before he disappears, you see him look at you and a tear fall.

Will you and Ren ever find back together?, you will find out.

Thanks for reading