Sleep over

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

''There are one who comes to pick you up'' Your mother calls and you run underneath. Ren hold outside with a really cool car. Your father's eyes glow and you run out to Ren. You wave goodbye to your parents and you and Ren are driving to school.

''How  do you get all that money for all this?'' You ask Ren and he smiles sweetly to you.
''I have my ways'' he says, smiling. He stops outside the school and all the students staring at you.

F(x) pov

''Wow, how wild it is that from a scale from 1 to 10''

Your pov

You and Ren get out of the car and walk toward the school ''They all stare of us'' You whisper to Ren. ''No, not everyone looks'' Ren says ''Him, he don’t  look ... Yes, he looks'' Ren says and you smile.

After school

You shall sleep with F(x) you walk in your door and your little sister coming races, towards you. You haven’t seen your little sister since you go to visit Ren. ''Hey, big sister, you survived the monsters'' she says and you say proudly ''Yes I did''

You go into the living room to your parents ''Mom, Dad, I have to sleep with someone today'' You say, and your dad turn quickly his face toward you ''SLEEP'' He shouts and fall off the chair.

''Who shall you sleeping with, baby?'' Your mother says and smiles sweetly. ''I have to sleep together with five GIRLS from school'' You say and your father get up on the chair again ''Okay you just go'' He says and you pack your things and look at the address Amber has given to you. You find her house and knock on the door.

A woman open the door and you think it’s her mother. '' You must be (your name)'' The lady say and you nod politely. She shows you into the hallway and Amber coming races out ''Hey beautiful'' she say and gives you a hug ''Hey beautiful'' You say again. Amber smiles kindly to you and shows you up in her room.

The room is very boyish, you're thinking, but it's cool. ''Do you want a soda or a beer?'' Amber ask, and you looking stupidly at her ''I'm not old enough'' You say, Amber smiles
''I'm not either, but my parents are don’t care'' She says and you smile a little.

The other girls come

Your all welcome nicely each other and your all sit down on mattresses and beds.

''So you're with Ren?'' Victoria ask and they are all looking at you. ''Yes, I'm well'' You say quietly. They all started laughing and they start to talk about something, you don’t get, you thinking about Ren, but is interrupted by someone touch your shoulder.

''Where were you?'' Luna ask and begins to laugh. You smile and you begin to laugh too
'’Daydreaming?'' Amber ask and you don’t know what to answer.

''I have an embarrassing question for you'' Sulli say and you look up to her, she is red in her face. ''What?'' You ask and she takes a deep breath.

''Does it hurt the first time?'' She ask and you make big eyes

''I haven’t had with Ren, if that's what you're thinking’’ You say definitely. They all begin to smile

''No of course not'' Victoria say and you blush ''We haven’t'' You say again.

You all laugh together and you all have to sleep, you have a wonderful dream.