Everything will be okay

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You lie on Ren's bed with your head into the pillow. Ren comes in the door and put a bag of blood on the table.

''Here'' he says and lies down beside you. You don’t answer him. ''What's wrong?'' Ren ask.

You turn your head and look up at him. ''What about school? What about my friends? What about my parents and my little sister?'' You ask and tears slide down your cheeks. Ren hold a hand under your chin and makes you look at him in his eyes.

''You can still be with them until you are maybe twenty or twenty-five, but they will see it sooner or later that you don’t get older'' Ren smiles sweetly to you, but you can’t smile now.

''But how can I leave them?'' You ask and put your head against his chest.

''I think it's the best that I glamour them, when you are so old that they can see you don’t get older'' Ren says and you look at him with angry eyes.

''No, it's my parents and my little sister and my friends'' you say and Ren look you in the eye with a caring gaze ''Yes, but there is no other option'' he said ''and your friends. You can say that you have to move school and Leo and they others can you see until they are past away''

You look down at mattress and nodding because you know that it is the only option.