Ch.36- When We're Together

I Loved You....

Changwoo's POV: 

(2nd day before surgery)

"yobosaeyo?" the docter answered.

"Oh, uhm annyeonghaseyo....i have a favor to ask," I spoke quietly so Hyomi wouldn't hear me from downstairs.

"What kind of favor?"

"Hyomi is doing the surgery tomorrow am i correct?"

"Neh, thats right."

"Is it...is it possible to implant another heart in her before she....you know?"

"Oh.....oh i see....uhm...we would have to be quick, and there wouldn't be a gurantee that she would come back chances are about 40%."

"Then i'll take that 40%....so please....after you put her heart into his.....please find another heart that you can put into her....please....i'm begging you." There was a moment of silence until the docter sighed.

"We will do our best," The docter said reassuringly.

"Gamsamhabnida.....neh...we'll see you tomorrow," I hung up. They'll save her....they have to save her...if i can only.....

 

Hyomi's POV:

"....m..i...!"

"S....co...ing.....ba...!"

"Sh......wa......up!!"

Everything was blurry and i couldn't tell who was who. The lights felt harsh in my eyes and my body felt heavy like a boulder. I slowly managed to open my eyes to find the most unexpected person i thought i would never see. Mom. I gasped shocked and felt my heart jump and my whole body cringed in agony. Wait....heart? I stilll....have my heart? I slowly moved my arm over my chest to feel a rhymic thumping and was stunned. But...but why?! Did...did Jonghyun die?!

"Umma...wheres....Jonghyun?" i said in a frightened whisper. Someone squeezed my right hand slightly making me look and sure enough there he was smiling at me like he was always there.

"Pabo, i'm right here," he said smiling. I sigh of relief escaped my mouth and i felt tears swell up. Then why am i alive? Then i thought of it. Where was Changwoo? No....no it couldn't be....IT CAN'T BE! I sat up rushed and looked around the room for Changwoo.

" Lee Changwoo!! Where are you?! Come out! NOW!" I yelled tears falling down my face. I could see Myungsoo leaning against the wall worried and angry, but silent. I looked at my mom fear clutching my heart.

"Umma! Where's Changwoo?! Tell me he's okay!!!!" I cried, but she stayed silent avoiding my eye contact making me think the worst possible. You didn't.....there's no way you could have........WHY?! YOU SAID YOU'D WAIT FOR ME! LEE CHANGWOO!  I was engulfed in uncontrollable crying and my heart felt like it was too big and was banging against my ribs. I heard the door open and walked in was the rest of the Infinite members who had flowers, balloons, and cake, Teen Top with stuffed animals, and Boyfriend with Baskets of candy and flowers. Youngmin walked over to me, with the sincerest smile and wiped my tears away. 

"Tears don't suit you pabo," Youngmin said slightly laughing, but i couldn't laugh. Changwoo wasn't here. 

"Youngmin-ah...where's...where's Changwoo?" I asked hiccuping. He didn't answer me and walked back to stand next to Minwoo. Kwangmin walked over to me and placed a jar full of origami flowers on the table next to me. What's going on? Why is no one telling me about Changwoo? I grabbed Kwangmin's hand and said," Where is he Kwangmin?" Kwangmin was shocked at my action and looked at his hyungs for help, when Jonghyun pulled my hand away and kissed it.

"Thank you....." Changjo said. I pulled away mad.

"WHERE IS LEE CHANGWOO DAMMIT?!" I cried. The infinite members including Myungsoo all walked up to me with the balloons.

"Pick one," Sungjong said happily.

"You'll win a prize," Woohyun cheered. Each member had a different colored balloon with something written on it, but i couldn't read it well. In the end, i went with Dongwoo's Green one. He handed it to me and i turned the balloon down so i could read it. 

"Hyomi, I love you. Alot. Your probably wondering where i am right? Haha. I'm sorry. I had to do it.....but i have to say something to you before you go crazy. Look up."

I was confused and looked forward again to see someone standing with a bouquet of flowers hiding their face. A smalll smile made its way across my face as Changwoo pulled the flowers down to reveal his face. 

"You didn't miss me too much right?" he teased opening his arms wide for a hug. I felt the tears come again and was bawling like a baby once more. Changwoo was flustered and looked around for ppeople to help him.

"Changwoo you bad guy!" Sungjong hit his shoulder lightly. 

"Hy-hyung! You guys planned this!...." Changwoo said defeated. I finally stopped crying as Changwoo made his way over to me and gave me a hug. I immeditally returned it and said," Pabo.....i thought you died......" He laughed and replied," Your the pabo if you thought i was just going to sit there and watch the love my life give her heart someone else." Changjo coughed making the atmosphere awkward. My mom seemed so happy and joyful that i almsot forgot i met dad. I let go of Changwoo and grabbed my mom's hands in excitement.

"Umma...i met appa in my dream," I said excitedly. She looked at me like i was crazy.

"He said....he said he loves you so much and that he was sorry he had to leave so quickly..." Tears were b her eyes and i embraced her in a hug. "I've missed you," I spoke softly. 

"I did too," she replied back. All the guys awhed making us laugh until Sungyeol came over to me and said," SOOOOO?" I gave him a weird look and replied," So what?"

"Ey~ you know what i'm talking about Hyomi-ah, who do you love?" he asked me excitedly. Myungsoo slapped the back of his head and said," Yah, Lee Sungyeol, what do you think your asking her huh?"

"Dude! I'm your hyung!! Why'd you hit me?!" he fought back. 

"Anyway, I'm guessing Changwoo right Hyomi-ah?" Hoya spoke smiling from ear to ear. Changwoo and Changjo were intently listening making Hyomi laugh. I shook my head no.

"I'm not telling," I merong'ed everyone. Minwoo came over to me happily and said," You'll tell me right? Is it maybe Youngmin-hyung or Kwangmin-Hyung?" 

"Aigoo~" I sighed. "I like them all!" 

"Bowh?!" Kwangmin, Youngmin, Changwoo, and Changjo all said at once. 

"Merong~" i said as i pretended to go to sleep. 

"YAH KIM HYOMI! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!" Myungsoo yelled. And like that, our story finally ends.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

Right?

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: End~ LOLOL There's gonna be a sequal dont worry ;3 Hope you enjoyed this story :DDD Thanks to all the loyal readers <3 Saranghaeyo~ I was really happy to know there were people who actually read this ;')) So thanks so much <333  

Link for Sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/515704/i-hated-you-sequel-changjo-infinite-myungsoo-ulzzang-you-youngmin-originalcharacter