Ch.12- Troublesome Twins

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

(Same Day)

You would think i wouldn't be so paranoid about the whole "Idol" thing, but trust me, i was DEFINITELY paranoid on the inside. And to top it off, the twins have been acting awfully strange around me, but that might just be because their around their members. I sighed and heard the door knock.

"HYO-HYO~ It's Minwoo oppa!!! Hurry up and open the door!!!" Minwoo yelled. I held in a laugh as i went to open the door for him and as soon as it opened, Minwoo jumped onto me. Aish, not again!!! I was surprised at his weight and ended up falling on my back in an awkward position with Minwoo on top of me. My face burned up at how close our bodies were and i heard the twins yell.

"YAH! MINWOO, GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!" They said together as they lifted a stunned Minwoo off of me. I could tell his face was just as red as mine making me blush even more.

"What were you doing to Hyomi?!" Youngmin raised his voice.

"Yeah, what WERE you doing?!: Kwangmin asked just as loud. Minwoo was still in shock and didn't know what to say. Youngmin's and Kwangmin's eyes seemed to be filled with something, but I couldn't tell what. I slowly got up and started to stand between the three boys.

"It was an accident you guys, so jus---"

"But---"

"Yah, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, if you don't want me to tell Myunggie-oppa about this, then you better just forget this ever happened......ARASSO?!" I spoke louder than both of them. Donghyun looked at us from the kitchen concerned at our yelling and asked," Hey, why are you guys yelling?" I looked at Donghyun and said," Just a misunderstanding, it's okay, we fixed it." He shrugged and ignored us. I looked back at the twins who avoided my eyes and pinched theri cheeks. Including Minwoos.

"Owww, why'd you pinch ME?!" Minwoo asked pouting.

"You may be my bias in Boyfriend, but please be more aware that i am a girl and in the current situation we were just in could have been easily misunderstood," i spoke as i shot glares at the twins who seemed to be sulking. Minwoo nodded with a sulky face and bowed.

"I'm very...VERY...sorry about what had just happened," he apologized. I sighed and gave him a soft smile. He smiled back and he opened his arms in a hug. I couldn't help it and for all i knew, i ended up hugging him. We pulled away and gave each other friendly smiles and i went to take a seat next to Youngmin. I saw him take a glance at me but he ended up looking away again. Then i remembered the press conference he had today. Aish! Jo Youngmin...you make it so hard to stay mad at you... Then when i looked over at Kwangmin, he seemed to be even more sulky. Sigh....these twins are seriously just too much for me now. I stood up and stood in front of them both and said," Okay, will you both please stop being sulky? You're gonna start to make me feel bad." The twins looked at eachother and smirked. 

"So...you won't be mad right?" Kwangmin said standing up. I was startled and took a step back.

"N-no..." I responded my voice slightly wobbly.

"And you'll forgive us for over-reacting right?" Youngmin too said standing up. Gosh...did they grow or something?! Youngmin is definitely taller than Kwangmin now, but both of them are still pretty freakin tall.... The two twins advanced closer to me making my heart beat nervously fast. I stood my ground and said," Ye-yea-yeah...why are you guys so close?!" They both leaned in, their faces only inches from mine making my cheeks burn. Their too close.... They glanced at each other with a twinkle in their eye and before i could even tell what situation i was in, they both kissed my cheeks and ran away. My mind had stopped for exactly those 3 seconds and tried to process what had just happened. Minwoo was sitting on the couch surprised at the twins sudden actions and ran to find them. Wait...what just...they just....but why did they.....BOWH?! I touched both of my cheeks in the spots where the twins had kissed me and felt like i had been shot or..something like that. I was so confused and i eventually ended up falling to my knees because i felt like all the life had been out of me. I saw the two twins peeking from the corner of the hall and narrowed my eyes at them making them retreat, but only to be brought back by Minwoo who pushed them out of the hallway and back into the living room to face me. 

"Here you go Hyohyo," Minwoo said jumping from behind the twins happily waiting to see what i would do to them. I nodded a thanks and saw the two twins not even nervous anymore. They both smiled at me, but i frowned at them making them go into a poker face.

"Yah.....What do you--"

KNOCK KNOCK 

All of our heads turned to the door to see Changwoo open it.

"Hyomi~, let's go-Oh...did i walk in on---

"Nope! You came just in time, Kaja!" i said as i rushly put on my shoes and grabbed Changwoo's wrist to leave. 

"Eh?! Oh uhm THANKS GUYS WE'LL BE GOING NOW!!" Changwoo yelled as he pulled the door shut as i dragged him with me to the elevator. 

"Yah, yah, yah, whats wrong??" he asked me as i suddenly stopped in front of the elevator. The moment when the twins had kissed me kept replaying in my mind and it was driving me nuts.

"Ani...nothing..." i spoke softly as i let go of his wrist and pushed the elevator button down. He turned me around to face him and i could still feel my cheeks burning. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself before he could utter a word. The elevator got to our level and we both stepped in as awkward silence grew between us as the doors closed.

"Did...something happen?" He suddenly asked. He looked at me his eyes calm and sincere. I sighed and replied," You're gonna make me tell you either way right?" He nodded. I looked down and inhaled to calm myself.

"Youngmin...and Kwangmin...they...kissed me..." I murmured. Changwoo's eyes widened in surprise but didn't say anything else. We got to the first floor where Changwoo had parked the car and we walked there in silence. Once we started to drive back on the road, the silence still seemed to have followed with us. Aish....I'm flustered...snap out of it Hyomi...they were just....they were just teasing you...yeah..teasing you...you're okay...you're totally fine...

 

Kwangmin's POV:

I was very satsified with Hyomi's expression. Sure i was nervous and i had no idea what i was doing, but i think it was worth it and I'm pretty sure Youngmin-hyung agrees with me, but i was very curious as to why Youngmin-hyung did it with me. When we watched her leave, her face was still red and we broke into laughter causing Donghyun-hyung to yell at us to be quiet. 

"Daebak..." i said as i laid on the ground. Youngmin laid right next to me with Minwoo next to him. 

"You think she'll go crazy?" he asked me.

"That would be funny," i replied laughing. "But hyung..."

"Hmm?" he mumbled.

"Why'd you do it too?" Youngmin paused to answer.

"Maybe cuz he likes her!" Minwoo jumped in teasing. Youngmin kicked him with his foot making Minwoo say," Okay, I'm sorry!" 

"Then..why'd you do it?" Youngmin asked me. 

"You know my reason..." i spoke. And our conversation ended just like that. Yes, we are twins, but we're still very awkward with each other. I don't even know why myself. I sighed and sat up to ruffle my hair.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Kyaaaaaa!!~ xDDD LOL Sorry i updated kinda late TT-TT i was really tired yesterday because there was a really bad thunderstorm :/. Anyway hoped you kinda liked this awkward chapter xDD Hyomi's idol training begins next chapter thoug so prepare for a long one! ;3 Thanks for reading :DD Subscribe and Comment <33 Gamsamnida~