Ch.9- Because of me...

I Loved You....

Youngmin's POV:

Once Hyomi and them left the mall, we did too. Yes, i did want her to stay a little longer, but the infinite members had a schedual to go to. Our manager hyung came to pick us up and we were off to our next schedual too. There was some awkward silence between me and my brother even though we were blood related, but suddenlt he broke it.

"Hyung...don't you think Hyomi has gotten prettier everytime we see her?" he asked playing with his huge pikachu.

"Hmmm...yeah i guess i have to admit that..." i replied looking out the window.

"Youngmin-Hyung...can i ask something?" Kwangmin said his tone changing. I turned to look at him and said," uhm, sure i guess." He cleared his throat and said,"What would you say if i told you i like Hyomi?" My eyes widened at his question and i felt like i couldn't catch my breath. I hesitated to answer. Bowh....

"Errr....i don't know what to tell you," i replied back shocked. Kwangmin....likes Hyomi....and shouldn't i support that?

Kwangmin's eyes searched mine for an answer hoping to get advice on what he should do.

"Well...you have to think about your job first....your an idol now...if you get into a scandel, what are you gonna do?" i told him truthfully, but the words seemed to leave a yucky after taste in my mouth as i spoke.

"Oh yeah..thats right," Kwangmin said slightly defeated. "But....wouldn't the fans understand?" he asked eyes hopefull. All i could do was shrug and say,"Mollayo...i really don't know Kwangmin..." I heard him sigh and the silence filled the air again.

Kwangmin-ah....if you like Hyomi...and i like Hyomi...what am i suppose to do?.....I've loved her for such a long time and I've sacrifced a lot for you......aish....kwangmin, why'd you have to make things so difficult....i really---

*RING RING, You have a message!" My thoughts were scattered as i checked my phone to see the text message from an unknown person. My eyes grw bigger in disbelief as i stared at the photo of me and Hyomi at the store with her jumping on my back. So the clicking i heard earlier..... I knew it!!!!!! AIsh ottokehyo?! What am i gonna do?!?! A scandel has broken out!!! I ruffled my hair in fustration and Kwangmin eyed me suspiciously. I immeditally went to search my name on the internet and saw something i thought i'd never see.

Breaking news: Jo Youngmin of Boyfriend in a relationship?!?! 

It has been recently reported that Youngmin of Boyfriend has been in a scandel!!  He was seen at a local store with a girl on his back..........

I didn't even bother to read anymore. I already knew how this was going to end and now there was no way to stop it. AISH JO YOUNGMIN....look what you've done!!! My heart sank in deep regret and i threw my phone on the seat scaring Kwangmin.

"Youngmin-hyung...are you okay?" he asked his eyes full of worry for his twin. I didn't answer and saw Kwangmin reach for my phone and look at the article. He looked at me with shock and said," Hyung....how did this happen?!" 

"I don't know Kwangmin!! i don't know!!" i yelled at him. I saw him flinch at my loud voice and he didn't ask anything more. He handed my phone back to me and i grabbed it and immeditally dialed Hyomi's number. Thank god she had answered.

"Yobosaeyo?" she answered innocently.

"Hyomi...go look my name up on the internet..." i spoke urgently.

"W-waeyo?" she asked flustered.

"Please...just look..." i pressed on.

"Uhmm...okay then..." she replied with a shaking voice. I heard her fingers typing and heard her gasp.

"Hyomi?" i called full of concern.

"Y-Yo-You-Youngmin.......I-I..."

"*sighs* so its officially on there huh.." i murmured. I looked at Kwangmin who didn't seem to be paying attention, but i knew he was because his ears were turning red. 

"What are we gonna do??!!" she said frantically. I shook my head thinking she could see me and replied,"Just.....leave it to me...i'll...do everything i can...okay?" Even though i knew it was pointless telling her to not worry, it was worth the shot. 

"Y-yah...what makes you think your facing this alone!?" she yelled. I could hear myungsoo yelling at her to speak quietly, but i ignored it.

"Hyomi...this isn't something you can just erase....." i spoke softly trying to convince her."I'll talk to you about tomorrow okay? I'm at my schedual..."

".....kurae....you have to call me tomorrow no matter what......okay?" i heard her speak.

"Yeah...i will don't worry.." i told her reassuringly. I hung up the phone and punched the window trying to release my stress. Kwangmin jumped in my sudden action and said," are you okay hyung?!" I clenched my teeth tightly refusing to say anything and ignored my brother. i'm sorry kwangmin...jeongmal...mianhae...

Hyomi's POV:

After Youngmin hung up on me, i went to look at the article again. My eyes stared in shock as i kept looking at the picture of me on Youngmin's back. Pabo Hyomi....look what you've done...My eyes started to water at the thought of Youngmin losing his job as an idol and i felt one finally break through and slowly roll down my cheek.

"Y-ya-yah....are you crying Hyomi-ah?" Woohyun asked nervously. i wiped the tear away and looked at him with the best smile i could fake.

"Ani, something just got in my eye thats all," i replied smiling. Sungyeol looked me in the eyes and said,"but it looks like you cried from something else." I shook my head frantically and said," A-aniyo, i'm fine really." I saw Myungsoo's eyes look at me from the mirror and his eyes said,"You're gonna tell me everything later." I looked away and out the window feeling guilt hold on to my heart. I started to feel even more tears swell up in my eyes, but i refused to let them fall. I am so sorry Youngmin...i am so so sorry......it's all my fault...mainhae....what am i gonna do......aish...Hyomi you are good for nothing!!...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N; OMGGGG DX IT'S FINALLY LEAKED TO THE MEDIA!!!! Ugh -__- >__< Did you like this chapter? haha sorry no double update today, because i went fishing ;3 Subscribe and comment :D Thanks <3