Ch.8- Youngmin and who??

I Loved You....

HyoMi's POV:

"Weird hyungs -__-," Myungsoo murmured under his breath. It seemed to me, the only NORMAL-ish person with us at the moment was Sunjong. Sure, his voice was a bit high, sure he was really skinny,TOO SKINNY, and he may act a little bit feminine, but I was probably the most comfortable with him. Well besides Myungsoo.

"You guys are weird...haha," i said to break the silence.

"So you do like one of them!" Sungyeol cheered almost throwing his Americano into the air. Myungsoo pinched his cheek again causing him to accidentally stick his straw up his nose (A/N: LOLOLOL sorry Choding xD i had to >__<). 

"Yah!! Kim MyungSoo!! I'm you're hyung you remember that!" Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with a small glare. Myungsoo raised his hands in surrender and said,"Then please stop saying pointless sayings to my sister." I let a small smile excape my lips admiring my brother's protection. Aigoo this guy ;). I started to look around the mall to see if there were any stores that i wanted to visit and i didn't notice a guy clothing store right next to the game store. I stood up, surprsing everyone and said, "Myungsoo-oppa, come with me for a second." He looked at me confused, but did as he was told and followed me to the store. They had some really nice clothes for guys which made me think they could've been even better than girl clothes. I picked a denim looking collar shirt and gave it to Myungsoo. He looked at it and looked back at me in disbelief.

"You're going to try it whether you want to or not Kim MyungSoo," i said with authority. He sighed and went into the changing room to change. They had a small waiting room so i sat in there, little did i know Youngmin had walked in toi and sat right next to me.

"Are you looking for clothes too?" i asked excited at the thought of helping Youngmin find something. He laughed at me and replied,"Aniyo, i just wanted to come, the rest of the guys are at the game store." Disappointment settled in my heart, but faded away as Myungsoo came out looking perfect. I stood up circling him.

"Yah, your not going to eat me are you?" he jokingly asked. I lightly punched his arm and smiled.

"It looks really nice...I'll buy for you," i said as i pushed him back into the dressing room so he couldn't argue with me. Youngmin was laughing at the brother-sister love and tried to maintain his composure.

"Didn't it look nice?" I asked loud enough for Myungsoo to hear. 

"Neh," he replied. Merong~Myunggie-oppa! I nodded satisfied and heard Myungsoo step out holding the shirt. I grabbed it from him swiftly and made my way to the counter and paid for it. I handed the bag to Myungsoo and smiled innocently.

"Yah, Kim Hyomi, i could---" 

"NOPE! Do not say another word myungsoo, i bought it because i wanted to arachii?" i said ignoring him. Myungsoo started to walk closer to Youngmin and whispered,"If you like my sister, good luck." Youngmin's face turned bright red, but i didn't notice and continued walking to a store i had wanted to go into. 

"Hyomi-ah, i'm gonna go look at some games okay?" Myungsoo called as i saw him run towards the game store where the others were leaving me and Youngmin. I sighed and ignored him. And here i thought he would be a good brother and buy me something -.- aish Kim Myungsoo you haven't matured at all.

We walked into the store and i saw what i wanted right away. One Infinite, Boyfriend, and Teen Top shirt all in one row. Youngmin's eyes widened as he saw his face on one of the shirts and started to laugh. I grabbed the three shirts and started to show Youngmin.

"Are you seriously getting that shirt?" he laughed as i excitedly showed him the Boyfriend shirt. I nodded and pointed at Minwoo and said,"I like him!" Youngmin seemed taken aback at my sudden confession. I could have sworn i saw jealousy come across his eyes, but it disappeared just as fast it came as he pinched my cheek making me whack him with the shirt to let go.

"Just for that, i am never going to let you see Minwoo," Youngmin teased as he did merong'ed me and turned away. I jumped onto his back making him almost fall over and said,"You better take that back!" I suddenly heard a clicking noise come from somewhere, but didn't really pay attention to it.

"A-ar-arasso!!! Just get off me before you get hurt!!" he begged as he set me back on the ground. The moment i was back on the ground, i went to pay for my shirts.

Youngmin's POV: 

So Minwoo is her favorite huh...i thought she would've at least said me...When she jumped on back i could have sworn i heard something click, but i didn't want to ruin HyoMi's mood. Once she gets mad, she can stay mad forever, so just to stay safe, I didn't say anything yet. I hope it's not paparrazi....if so then scandels might start fast... Hyomi walked back over to me holding her back of t-shirts she had bought.

"Shall we go now?" she asked me while giving me her happy smile. I couldn't help but smile back at her cuteness even though i knew she hated to be called cute.

"Kaja," i replied as we both headed out to where everyone else was. As we got closer, Kwangmin had spotted us first and ran over to us.

"You bought more stuff!!" he leaped up and down. I saw her laugh a little and reply," neh."

"You must be rich xD" Kwangmin spoke trying to look inside Hyomi's bag. She scoffed and said, "psh, you're kidding, you can ask Myungsoo if we're rich or not." Oh Hyomi. Always so tough on the outside, but on the inside i know how you truely are. Honestly, i liked that she told me almost everything and I'm glad she can trust me, but for 4 years i was confused with myself too. You liked her back then...what is so wrong with liking her now?.......She probably doesn't think of me like that.....Then ask?......the timing isn't right.... Talking my head made me feel slightly crazy, but it helped me get through everything. Watching Kwangmin and Hyomi fight was almost painful, but being an idol, how am i going to do that? We would never have a regular relationship. 

"Earth to Youngmin~" Hyomi said snapping her fingers in front of me. I was a little bit startled but answered," N-neh?"

"I told you he was zoning out!" Kwangmin teased. I swatted his head with my hand and said,"Who said i was zoning out?" The three of us laughed and walked into the game store finally. Hyomi...if only you knew....if only...

 Someone's POV:

"Yobosaeyo?...ah neh...i have something interesting you might want to look at....ye....i'll email it to you as soon as possible...neh...gamsamnida~." I hung up the phone and looked at the picture i had just taken and smirked.

"Jo Youngmin huh? i thought i would catch the other one, but i guess this works too...i mean they are twins," i laughed to myself. I can't wait to make your life miserable Jo Youngmin after all you've done to me....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Kyaaaa!! xDD Youngmin's in trouble Dx Who's that person!!!!!!! Bleh~ >__< LOL Well hoped you enjoyed this chapter ;3 Don't forget to subscribe and comment <3 Thanks~ 

-Kana ;p