Ch.27- Gone Forever

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

As we all went back to the dorm, i could tell the Infinite brothers were all tired and worn out. They all plopped themselves around the living room and i found myself walking to the kitchen looking for something to cook. I opened the fridge and there wasn't much so i just closed it and yelled," Myunggie-oppa!!! I'm gonna go buy some food for you guys real quick okay?" There wasn't an answer and i looked into the living room to see everyone sleeping.

"Ey~ these guys....their not even dressed in their sleeping clothes..." i spoke quietly trying hard not laugh. I walked over to my room quietly and turned off the light whispering a quiet goodnight. I put my sleeping clothes and pulled out my phone to see 2 new texts. I opened the more recent one and it said:

To: Hyomi :)))

Hey, are you still awake?? Call me when you get this :PP 

From: Jonghyun :PP

The second one was from Kwangmin.

To: Hyohyo

Don't worry about the article....CEO-hyung said it'll die down once you debut and explain that it was a M/V shooting......oh and uhm....he also said that Minwoo, Hyunseong-hyung, and Jeongmin-hyung are going to be helping you tomorrow to practice your evaluations test on Saturday...

From: Kwangmin

I sighed at his text and dialed Changjo's number. It rang a few times then he finally picked up.

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered yawning. I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Yah, weren't you the one who told me to call you?" i spoke.

"Neh....but you were taking so long," He whined.

"You could've just gone to sleep you know....if you're tired i'll call you tomorrow?" I said disappointment knawing on my heart. Waeyo?.....He's tired.....i don't understand why my heart is being like this....

"Ani, I'm pretty much awake now after hearing your voice," he spoke casually. I felt my cheeks grow hot in embarressment and replied," hey....don't say things like that!" I could hear him laughing quietly through the phone.

"Pabo~" he laughed. "So why are you with Myungsoo-hyung?"

"I...uhm...needed some space..." i muttered.

"From Changwoo???"

"Ani...just....from everything thats been going on...."

"Ahhhh jinja?....Wanna tell me about it?" he asked me. There he goes doing that sweet thing again.......i promised myself i wouldn't.....fall for him again...but...why am i feeling like this?? I felt my phone vibrate and i looked to see another call coming from the hospital. My heart pace quickened.

"Uhm Jonghyun-ah....I'm gonna put you on hold for a bit okay?" i put him on hold  before waiting for his reply.

"Yobosaeyo?" i answered nervously.

"Hyomi-ssi?" the same low toned voice spoke.

"N-neh?" i replied biting my lip.

"There's....some good news and bad news...what do you want to hear first?" he asked me. Neither......

"Whatever one is better..." i muttered my voice starting to shake. I could feel my eyes get wet already even though i haven't even heard the bad news.

"Your mother finally woke up and is totally fine," he spoke in a happy tone. I felt my spirits lift up a little but i waited to hear more.

"On the other hand....your father....--"

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

"did not make it....." he told me. I gripped my phone tightly.

 

"Oh...." was all i could say. "Thank you for the news...I'll....tell Myungsoo-oppa...neh...gamsahamnida...bye.." I totally forgot Changjo was on the other line and hung up. I immeditally walked into the living room and the living room lights waking up everyone but Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

"Hyomi-ah?" Sungjong slowly rose and looked at me.

"You okay?" Sungyeol asked looking at me with one eye open. The tears started to rise, but none of them fell.

"Your eyes are wet...." Hoya squinted. I kneeled down next to Myungsoo and tugged on his shirt.

"Myungsoo-oppa....wake up..." i mumbled. There was no movement so i hit his chest with my hand. He coughed and scrunched his face together.

"Yah....why'd you punch me..." he grumbled holding his chest.

"Yah Myungsoo-ah, i think you might wanna wake up man," Sungyeol spoke shaking Myungsoo. He slowly sat up and looked at me.

"Waeyo?" he muttered. I immeditally clinged onto him surprising him and let all of my tears go. Everyone seemed surprise at my sudden action and huddled around Myungsoo and i.

"He-hey, why are you crying again?!" Myungsoo asked flustered as i felt him rub my back in reassurance. My voice wouldn't come out and all that came out of my mouth were cries of sorrow.

"Hyomi...." Sungjong muttered sadly my hair. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to cry my heart out.

"Come on Hyomi...tell me what happened...was it the hospital that called?" Myungsoo asked. I nodded my head and tried to stop myself from crying anymore. He suddenly grabbed my face and made me look at him. His eyes were serious.

"What happened?" he asked me. My eyes were still teary and i could see the tear stains i left on his shirt.

"Appa.....*sniff*.....Appa is finally.....gone...." i coughed trying to speak. Myungsoo's eyes widened and i could tell he was trying to deny it.

"Thats....not true right..." he whispered locking eyes with me making me feel regretful.

"It's....true..." i managed to say wipping my tears away. The rest of the infinite members, besides Dongwoo who was still sleeping, stayed silent. Myungsoo suddenly stood up making Sunggyu rise.

"Myungsoo-ah, calm down," Sunggyu spoke cautiously. Myungsoo's face was blank one second but the moment i blinked, i saw his face morph into agony. I stood up and hugged him tightly feeling the tears come again. Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, and Sunggyu all came over and hugged us too. This is...my fault...why'd i leave....why'd i have to come back?.....if i hadn't left...Appa...would still be here....Umma wouldn't be lonely.....Wae?.......

Myungsoo rested his head on my head and i could feel small droplets fall onto my head and i knew he was crying.

"Never in my life, would i have thought i would live to see Myungsoo cry again...." Sungyeol spoke pulling away his head hanging. Sunggyu pulled away too and slapped Sungyeol on the side of his. Sungjong and Hoya also pulled away not knowing what to do. Then there was me and Myungsoo. I felt like if i let go of him, he would end up dying too, but suddenly he pulled away first and wipped his eyes. I did so too and i felt so tired and drained.

"We....can't cry anymore...." myungsoo spoke softly his lips quivering. "I'll.....I'll ask Manager hyung to...buy us tickets tomorrow so we can...visit mom....and go to dads funeral...." I closed my eyes tightly at the word "funeral". Never would i have expected to hear that word coming from Myungsoo's mouth...especially about dad. Sunggyu came over to us both and patted our backs.

"Come on.....let's get some sleep and talk about it tomorrow," Sunggyu spoke. I nodded tiredly and walked over back to my room leaving Myungsoo with the other infintie members. I closed my door silently and checked my phone to see 5 missed calls from Changjo. I sighed and texted him:

To:Jonghyun

I'm sorry i hung up so suddenly...please don't take it the wrong way.....alot just happened...and i just want to be left alone for right now....Mianhae....Jeongmal Mianhae.....

From: Hyomi

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Appa.....I'm so sorry i wasn't there.....I'm really sorry...i shouldn't have left..... I eventually cried myself to sleep thinking about my dad and that was how my third night with the Infinite members ended.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heey~ yeah kind of a sad chapter :/ But i hoped you liked it :)) I'm debating whether i should make a sequal to this or not xDD We'll see though :PP Don't forget to Subscribe and comment if you want more <3 thanks~~