Ch.1-Home Sweet Home

I Loved You....

HyoMi (You) POV:

You stepped out into the fresh crisp morning air of Seoul and took a deep breath.

"I'm home," you whispered. You were waiting for your brother MyungSoo to pick you up with your luggage and everything ready. 15 minutes passed and you checked your phone. 8.03 A.M.

"Yah....Kim MyungSoo...Eodiseoyo -.-," you thought. "I come back after four years and your not here yet." You started to get anxious but soon noticed a hooded figure wearing a type of docters mask waving at you. You rose an eyebrow confused and decided to call MyungSoo. You punched in his number and it began to ring. a ring came acrosee from you making you look at the hooded guy again. He answered it at the same moment MyungSoo picked up.

"Oppa....Where are you?!" You whispered.

"I'm across from you Pabo -_-," He whispered back. The hooded guy waved at you again. You looked at your phone to make sure you called the right number and slowly began to walk over to him. You hung up and stood right in front of the hooded guy. You looked into his eyes and knew right away it was your brother. You dropped your stuff and embraced him in a tight hug. He hugged you back with more force making you cough.

"I've missed you so much MyungSoo-oppa," you said smiling. He chuckled and said, "That took a long time you know." You both laughed at the situation you guys were just in. You were curious as to why he was dressed like that and asked, "Myunggie-oppa...why are you dressed like that anyway? i thought you were a creeper." He grabbed your wrist and began pulling you to a black van.

"I'll explain it later," he replied. Once you got to the van, MyungSoo started to put your stuff inside the back trunk.

"You can go on ahead i'll be there ina bit," he said while lifting your luggage. You nodded and went to the door and opened it. And there sat the prettiest boy you've ever seen. 

"Wah~Yeppoyo!!!!" He clapped his hands. You were confused and just smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! Naneun SungJong Haeyo~" he said while shooting you a small wink. 

 "Yah, Lee SungJong, stop scaring her," the one sitting next to SungJong said while pinching his cheek.

"A-Ar-Arraso!! Let my cheek go!" SungJong whined. The other guy let go and started to laugh. For some reason, his laugh made you feel like you had to laugh too. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Naneun DongWoo Haeyo~," he said with eye smies. There were three guys sitting in the back: one looking out the window, one tall one, and one slightly musculer. MyungSoo came around and slung his arm around your shoulders protectively.

"Dont start hitting on her now," he warned. "We gotta go, SungJong, Scoot over for her, introductions later." SungJong scooted over more for you leaving space between him and the window. MyungSoo went to sit in the passenger seat leaving you in the back seat with weird boys you've never been told about. After 10 minutes, SungJong grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes with hyperness.

"I hope we become good friends!!!" He said hyperly. 

"Neh?" you said slightly flattered and confused.

"SungJong-ah....leave her alone, shes probably got jet lag from the long flight, let her take in her surrondings again. SungJong released your hands and started to slump his shoulders. 30 minutes later you guys arrived at a small house. You stepped out of the car lightly and stepped aside for the others. You were amazed at how tall they were. Once all of them got out of the car, MyungSoo came to join them and were now standing in a straight line. You were confused but tried to picture what was going on. 

"One, two, three.....Annyeonghaseyo! Ulineun INFINITE habnida!" They all said together and bowed.

"Infinite???" You asked cocking your head to the side like a bird.

"She doesn't know us MyungSoo!!" the muscler-ish one said to your brother.

"I haven't told her about it..."MyungSoo replied while taking off his hood and docter mask.

"Yeah, he didnt," you said slightly annoyed, but glad you could see your brother's face again. You had to admit, he looked so much more mature and handsomer now. "Mind telling me who you all are?" The pretty boy bowed and said, "Like I said in the car, I'm SungJong, the Maknae of our idol group." You froze at the word "idol." 

"My brother....Kim MyungSoo....is an idol?!?!" You thought. Standing next to SungJong was the DongWoo guy.

"I'm DongWoo, the rapper and dancer in our group," he said slightly laughing. The one standing next to DongWoo was the guy who didn't pay attention to you when you took a seat in the car.

"I'm HoYa, sub-vocal and rapper, also dancer," he bowed 90 degrees. He gave you an eye smile and it almost made your heart melt. The tall one bowed too and said," I'm SungYeol, im in charge of tallness and sub-vocal." Then the musculer one said," I'm WooHyun, the main vocal." He gave you a sort of cheesy smile that kind of made you cringe. You thought you should introduce yourself too since they probably didn't know who you quite were yet. You bowed 90 degrees and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun HyoMi Ibnida~I'm MyungSoo's younger sister by 4 years, its nice to meet you all."

"Wah, so young!" WooHyun said surprised.

"And out of your league guys," MyungSoo said slightly annoyed."Let's go inside and talk more okay?" You nodded and soon everyone walked in the house. It was quite small, but you didn't mind since you weren't staying here anyway. You sat down and everyone followed.

"We're missing our leader, SungGyu-Hyung because he has solo activities right now, and the one who drove us here was our manager hyung," MyungSoo explained. "This is our dorm and the reason why i was dressed like this was because people would have misunderstood very easily." You didn't understand why and asked,"Why would they misunderstand? We're just brother and sister."

"MyungSoo is an idol now, so he has to be careful of his image, and if fans see him with a super gorgeous girl, they might think its his girlfriend or something," DongWoo explained carefully.

"Ah~ i see now..." you looked down at your hands and started to fiddle with them embarressed that you asked.

"HyoMi-ssi, where are you staying?" SungJong asked.

"I'm planning on staying at a friends house," you replied with a smile.

"whoa...she smiled...." SungYeol said not taking his eyes off you. You laughed but was cut off by a knock at the door and in came....SungGyu.

"Oh? we have a vistor..." he said embarressed. He bowed and said," Annyeonghaseyo, I'm SungGyu, Infinite's leader, its nice to finally meet you MyungSoo's sister." You smiled and said,"I'm HyoMi, its nice to meet you too." He made his way around all of you and went to the bathroom. 

"Who's house are you staying at?" MyungSoo asked whispering closer to you.

"ChangWoo's house," you whispered back.

"You know he's a trainee in our company right?"

"Bowh?! Jeongmal?!"

"Neh, in any case, is he picking you up, or do you need a ride?"

"He's picking me up i texted him on the plane."

"oh, okay then."

"Yah, what are you two talking about?" WooHyun asked jokingly.

"Mehrong~ ;p," you said. Everyone laughed at your cuteness, even though you rarely did this kind of thing. Then another knock sounded through the front door and walked in one of your best friends, Lee ChangWoo. You jumped up and gave him a tight hug refusing to let go.

"I can't believe your here!" You said with the same tone of happiness you had with MyungSoo. ChangWoo hugged you in return. You always loved his hugs. They made you feel safe and warm.

"Shouldn't that be my line?" He whispered in your ear. You laughed and pulled away from the hug. 

"Yah, Lee ChangWoo, just because i've known you for a long time doesn't mean you can touch her like that," MyungSoo teased.

"Ah, neh Hyung," ChangWoo bowed apologizing. 

"Your leaving with ChangWoo?" HoYa asked for the first time. 

"Ah, neh, i am, but i'll visit for sure okay?" You replied happily.

"Assa!" SungJong said with joy. They all stood up and faced you. You walked up to your brother and gave him a last hug.

"Text me when you get there okay?" He said quietly.

"Of course," you replied slightly sad you didnt get to stay longer. He ruffled your hair and gave you his one of a kind "I'll miss you" smile. You waved all the infinite members goodbye and stepped out the door to put your luggage into ChangWoo's car. ChangWoo was surprised by how fast you left and bowed to his hyungs once more. 

"Then, I'll take my leave hyungs," he said with a quick bow and ran towards the car where you were waiting for him in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" He asked starting the car. You gave him a small smile and replied, "Neh." Then you two were on the road. There was a moment of silence but it was soon broken by ChangWoo.

"How have you been?" he asked keeping his eys on the road. You kept your eyes outside too and replied,"I've been okay...missed korea a lot though." You heard him laugh.

"And you?" you asked turning your head towards him.

"I've been kinda miserable actually," he said still not facing you.

"Eh? Waeyo?" 

"Hm...the girl that i've liked for a long time doesn't know i like her."

"Then just tell her?"

"I'm afraid we'll lose our friendship if i tell her."

"ah~ i see....i think it would be nice to have a boyfriend, but you know me, i have no interest in love anymore." You turned back to look out the window and admired the building structures.

"haha...same old HyoMi huh?"

"Same?"

"Personality wise."

"Then in what ways have i changed?"

"Let's see....you've grown taller, but as you can see, i'm taller now aha, your hair has grown and the way you speak is more mature and you seem more femine and just...beautiful."

You blushed at his compliments and turned to face the window so he wouldn't see. You could hear him laughing slightly which made you blush even more in emarressment. 

ChangWoo's POV:

I was so happy to see you again. 4 years without you has been like hell to me. I missed you so much. You have seriously gotten more beauitful since 4 years ago.

"Same?" she asked me.

"Personality wise." i replied honestly.

"Then in what ways have i changed?" She asked me seriously. I thought carefully and just said whatever came into my mind.

"Let's see....you've grown taller, but as you can see, i'm taller now aha, your hair has grown and the way you speak is more mature and you seem more femine and just...beautiful." I told her meaning every word i said. She turned to face to window and thats when i knew she was blushing. She had a habit as a kind to not look anyone in the face when she was too happy or embarressed and to be honest, it made me happy to know that she was blushing.. But soon our little car ride ended and we had arrived at my place.

 

HyoMi (You) POV:

You arrived at ChangWoo's house and started to bring your stuff inside.

"YoonRi is at college right now, so follow me to her room," ChangWoo said picking up your luggage. You picked up your left over luggage and followed him upstairs to his sister's room. You set your stuff and plopped on the bed. ChangWoo laughed and asked,"Yah, Pabo, what do you think your doing?"

"Sleeping," you said tiredly.

"Ah, jet lag i see, well you can rest okay? I'll just be downstairs."

"Neh~" Changewoo closed your door as he went downstairs leaving you alone in your room. You unpacked everything, which took you 2 hours, and fell asleep. After 2 hours of rest, you woke up checking your phone to see the time. 6:15 p.m. You slowly walked downstairs dazed and saw ChangWoo sleeping on his couch. You laughed to yourself and pinched his cheek softly.

"Aigoo~ how I've missed you-YAH!" You screamed quietly. ChangWoo had grabbed your wrist and pulled you down with him on the couch hugging you against his chest. 

"Yah....ChangWoo-ah....let me go....i know your awake pabo," You said poking his cheek. You saw him smile with his eyes still closed.

"It's not nice to pinch someone you know, " he said opening an eye to look at you. He released you and sat up stretching. Thats when you noticed how much he had changed. His hair was dyed a wine red and his jawline seemed more defined. He caught you staring and laughed.

"what are you looking at? Amazed how handsome i am?" he jokingly asked. You pinched his cheek hard and said," Not a chance." You've been back in Korea for only a couple hours and seems like home again.

 

 

 

Sorry! Boring Chapter :/ But i hoped you liked it anyway xDDD