Ch.11- But why THAT solution?!

I Loved You....

Youngmin's POV:

I was glad Hyomi came to the dorm and i didn't have to call her to tell her what my CEO told me...

*FLASHBACK TO CONFERENCE*

I walked into a conference room and saw the whole room filled with people looking for answers. I silently made my way to my seat which was sadly right in the middle. My manager hyung sat next to me making me even more nervous.

"ALL RIGHT! QUIET DOWN EVERYONE. THE CONFERENCE WILL NOW START!" A security guard spoke loudly through a mega-phone. I started to prepare myself for the questions and immeditally hands flew up into the air. My manager hyung picked a girl first who looked like she hadn't sleeped in days.

"Youngmin-ssi, please explain who this girl in the photo is," she asked directly. 

"She is only a childhood friend," i answered truthfully. The room began to get loud again as i heard people denying my answer. The manager hyung chose a guy with dark circles under his eyes and he asked," Youngmin-ssi, is it true, you guys are in a relationship?" I shook my head no.

"This person and i are just friends," i spoke loud enough so everyone could hear me. Hyung picked on a very refined lady sitting on the corner and she asked," Youngmin-ssi, explain to us why you were out with this girl."

"It wasn't just THAT girl and i, we had other friends too and she wanted to go and buy herself a Boyfriend T-shirt so i went and reccomended some myself and that is the honest truth, you may even ask my brother Kwangmin if thats enough evidence," i replied not wavering even though i was scared to death. The woman scrunched up her nose and wrote something down quickly making me curious but i was interrupted by another question.

"Youngmin-ssi, if she is just a childhood friend, then why was she seen holding onto your back?" another girl asked.

"We were.....merely playing around....." i asnwered hoping it was good enough. I looked at manager hyung who seemed to be terrified at how i answered. I bit my lip in fustration and thought,"I'm sorry hyung...this must be stressfull for you too..."

"Youngmin-ssi, how can we believe everything you say is true?" another reported asked. 

"Like i had said before, my brother Kwangmin was there with me, if there isn't anything else, i'll take my leave." I spoke standing up and walking towards the door. Reporters were yelling and shouting things at me saying stuff like: "DONT LIE TO US!", and "SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOUR JUST PROTECTING YOUR IMAGE!" The words stung at my heart, but i refused to cry because men don't shed tears.(A/N: Mhm sure youngmin ;3 theres a video on youtube of him tearing up xD you should go watch it!! :DD) As i got into the car, reporters surrond the back of the car as we drove off quickly barely escaping. Manager hyung sighed and said,"We're going to the Main Building because CEO-hyung wants to talk to you about this." I hung my head low and answered with a low,"Neh..." 

Once we got there, i made my way to my CEO's room. He looked up at me from his laptop and motioned his hand to a chair and i took it without saying a word. Usually our CEO was very friendly and nice, but he was very unpredictable.

"So this scandel business....i never thought it would be you out of all people.." he said slightly disappointed. I clenched my teeth, but replied," i apologize for this.."

"This isn't something that can be forgotten easily Youngmin-ah," He spoke truthfully the words hitting me like a stick.

"I know..." i murmured. 

"This scandel..is not true though am i right? and the girl is just a childhood friend from long ago right?" he asked. I nodded and replied,"Neh..she just came back from America and we just accidentally met her at the mall with her brother.." I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder holding me steady and CEO-hyung said,"It's okay Youngmin i believe you, but whether the press or not believes you is a different story, the only way i can fix this is by saying this was a music video making teaser for her debut." I looked into his eyes and was relieved when i saw they were calm and reassuring. 

"The only thing is, if i say that, then it HAS to happen...she has to actually debut Youngmin-ah and thats where she needs to cooperate with us if she wants to be saved," CEO-hyung said seriously. I nodded and replied,"I will...try to convince her if i can..." He gave me a wide smile and patted me back.

"Don't worry, your young so don't get too sad about it okay?" CEO_hyung said as he told me i could leave. I bowed and walked out of the building into the car. 

"Did it go well?" manager hyung asked me worriedly.

"I guess so...i mean at least i'm not kicked out of Boyfriend..aha,"I laughed weakly. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

She seemed so happy right now, so i didn't want to ruin her mood. Hyomi....I'm sorry i got you involved with this....this should've---

"Youngmin~ yoohoo~" Hyomi said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Neh?" I spoke startled. 

"Are you gonna go with Hyunseong, Kwangmin and Jeongminto the store?" She asked me happily with a huge grin on her face.

"uhmmm i'll pass," i laughed.

"Then i'll pass too!" she said as she waved the members off. It was only Me, Minwoo, Donghyun-hyung and Hyomi in the dorm, until Minwoo and Donghyun had scheduals to do.

"I'm leaving now Hyomi!" Minwoo called to her as he pouted. I could already see her practically melting and she replied,"Come back soon!!" Once they left, i couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Wa-wae?" she asked me.

"Haha...nothing..." i replied trying not to laugh anymore. She suddenly got very serious and looked at me.

"Did the reporters say anything about me?" she asked me her eyes filled with every emotion possible.

"It was all about you actually," i said back holding her gaze.

"When will the articles come out?" 

"Later on tonight...but there's--"

"But WHEN?"

"Tonight! i dont know the time, but there's something---"

"Oh...."

 

"AISH! Listen to me Hyomi!!" i yelled. I saw her flinch back at my sudden yelling and calmed down again.

"CEO-hyung told me he was going to help me with this and said if you want to be saved, the only way to avoid this is for you to become an idol yourself..." i told her truthfully. She looked at me like i was joking and started to laugh nervously.

"You're kidding right?" She said crossing her arms in defiance.

"No, I'm very serious about this Hyomi," i told her sternly still not looking away from her.

"But...but why that solution? Couldn't we say its for Boyfriend's new M/V or something??" She asked me hopeful. I shook my head no and said," You would still have to become famous, because everyone would be asking about you." She uncrossed her arms and pinched her arm.

"so...you really aren't lying to me.." she said rubbing the spot she had pinched.

"No i am not...." i replied. "So will you take it?" She hesitated to answer, but answered,"Well...there are no other options i guess...so i have to do this right?" I shrugged.

"Your no help Youngmin -_-," she said scoffed. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair playfully.

"Thanks for cooperating," i murmured as i fixed her hair after just messing it up. I didn't realize how close i was to her until i could smell a rosey smell coming off her neck. I was surprised and moved back causing her to look at me weirdly.

"Do i smell or something?" she laughed. I shook my head no. You actually smell very nice....

 The door suddenly opened and Kwangmin jumped onto Hyomi.

"I wasn't gone for that long right?" he asked playfully still holding onto her.

"Y-yah, Jo Kwangmin, you're heavy, get off of me," i heard her say. Donghyun pinched Kwangmin's ear and dragged him off of her and Hyomi took a huge breath as if she was going to die. I started to laugh at her cuteness and she shot me one of her "Shut up" glares. I held my laugh in and smiled at her. She looked at me confused and i got up and walked away. Hyomi....these feelings i have....are definitely real....Kwangmin may like you....and i know i'm probably going to be sinned for this, but i can't lose to him even if he is my brother. I'm just in love with you.

 

~~~~~~~A/N: Awh <333 Youngmin you are so freakin unf <333 Hyomi deciding to become an idol? Wonder how it will turn out xD Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)) Might double update tomorrow, but not sure yet xDD Subscribe and Comment :)) It means a lot to me xD K thanks <3