Ch.16- Date with Changjo?!

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

As soon as i got home, i took a nice shower and fell asleep on the couch. Changwoo wasn't home because of his training as usual and it was just me. AGAIN. Like always. Yet, when i woke up, i woke up sitting upright in a car with Changjo sitting next to me.

"Oh? You're awake?" he said with a smile. I stared at him with a weird look and said," Am i dreaming??" I moved closer to him and pinched his cheek.

"Yah....I'm real okay -.-" he said pulling my hand away.

"Then.....why am i in a car??" i asked putting my seatbelt on.

"I thought i'd take you on a date for your first passing on your evaluation," he said smiling.

"Oh rea----WAIT WAIT WAIT......DATE?!?!" I said talking too loudly.He nodded casually and smirked. Just yesterday this guy was looking at me like he was gonna cry.....then why the hell is he REALLY taking me on a date?.....I haven't even been on a date before.....

"Have you never been on a date before?" he asked me looking into my eyes. I blushed at his sudden eye contact and looked away flustered.

"N-No.....if you must know," i said stubbornly.

"Aigooo, your so pure and innocent....NOT," he said as he meronged me. I scrunched my face up meronged him back annoyed. He seemed to be happy with my reaction and we were silent for the whole ride to wherever this "date" was gonna happen. When i stepped out, i realized we were at an amuesment park.

"Wah....I haven't been to one of these...in like...forever...." i said as i stared in awe. Changjo came to stand by me and said," I knew you would be interested." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him making me trip over a hole.

"Even when i try to lead you, you still manage to be your clumsy self -.-" he said helping me stable myself.

"Whatever," i mumbled. He was still holding onto my hand as if he was afraid of letting me go. 

"Which ride shall we go on?" he asked me. I pointed to a power-tower looking ride and said,"That one!" His smile grew wide and he couldn't control his expression. He was happy at my choice and we walked over to ride it. There were lots of people and Changjo was wear a hat to cover his hair and shade his eyes so people wouldn't recognize him, but if you walked up close, then you could tell it was him. The line wasn't too long and we were able to get on quickly. We sat next to eachother and i could feel my heart pounding as we were waiting for other people to get on. I closed my eyes scared the ride was going to shoot up any second and i guess Changjo saw me cuz i heard him laughing. Then i suddenly felt him grab my hand again reassuring me. I squeezed his hand scared to let go and before i could even close my eyes again to prepare, we were already shooting up into the air. It wasn't too bad going up, it was going down that scared me, but the thing is, is that i don't scream. I make siren noises, like wee and woo. As we were finally going down, it went alot faster than i expected and i was woo'ing all the way down making Changjo laugh till he cried. Once we got off, we were both laughing to the point where we had to sit down to catch our breaths. We were still holding hands which perked up my curiosity.

"Jonghyun...." i murmured so only us two could hear.

"Neh?" he answered.

"What's the REAL reason you broght me here today?" i asked not wavering in my tone. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the ground debating what he should say.

"hello~?" i said waving my free hand in front of his face.

"What's so wrong on taking a friend out to the amuesment park to have fun?" he said back.

"You're avoiding my question Jonghyun," i responded quickly. "And why'd you kidnap me while i was sleeping -.-" He laughed.

"Well, you didn't wake up when i got there, so i just picked you up and put you in the car," he said shrugging his shoulders. I hit him playfully and muttered," Pabo." My heart kept fluttering everytime i looked at our hands. I never expected him to hold my hand. I never even dreamed of it. Our worlds were so different back then, he was a kingka and i was........well i was....just  me. Well most my childhood friends were kingkas actually. Jonghyun back then, wasn't that handsome in fact....he was pretty...shaggy and scrawny looking no offense to him now because he's obviously matured now. I have no idea why i was attracted to him, but  I'm pretty sure it was for his humour though. He always made me laugh and was always the one who would stick up for me.....But thats in the past Hyomi...there are no such feelings anymore... 

"Well, we have 2 more hours," he said checking his phone. He looked at me suddenly and my heart missed a beat. 

"Th-then we...should uhm go ride more rides..right?" i stuttered awkwardly. He laughed and pulled me up to stand with him. 

"Let's go eat something first, yeah?" he asked me smiling. I smiled back and nodded happily. This isn't so bad actually.....

As we were walking around finding things to eat, Changjo suddenly asked," Back then....." My body froze.

"Back then... .......you used to like me right?" My mouth wouldn't open to answer. So he kept going. We were still holding hands and his grip got tighter.

"Then..........what about now?" he said suddenly stopping in front on me to face me. His eyes were serious and i could feel my heart go wild. I was so flabbergasted at his sudden questions that i couldn't speak.

"Wa-wae? Why are you asking me this so suddenly?" I replied trying to sound playful.

"Because i want to know," he said in a tone so serious that it made people walking by look at us like they had heard us. We weren't holding hands anymore cuz we were face to face. There was glint in his that seemed to annoy me quite a bit cuz i couldn't figure out what it meant.

"I.....did like you...back then..." my heart squeezed at remembering the one-sided love i had felt.

"Then what about now?" He pressed on walking closwer to me. I didn't know what to answer. I was too flustered. Everything was happening too fast. Something had to be wrong.

"Wh-wha-what do you mean "now"? I asked. 

"Do you like me?" he said straight forwardly. My heart was beating so loud to the point i thought Changjo could hear it. Aish shut up!!!! Stop beating like this!! He'll hear you!!! I don't know whats wrong with him...i can't tell why he's being like this...aish...pabo Hyomi...you are so useless!!

"....What about you....Do you even like me?" i retorted back. We were only a couple inches from eachother now. His face looked pained and his eyes seemed confused.

"....I.....I..." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Merong~ :PP xD Thanks for reading this chapter guys~ ;3 You'll have fun reading hte next chapter xDD I won't be updating this weekend :/ I have a birthday to go to >__< Mianhae!!! Anyway :)) Subscribe and Comment <33 Gomowo~ :D