Ch.26- Infinite Brothers

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

I decided after awhile that i would put off the whole Kwangmin scandel thing and focus on my "vacation" with the Infinite Brothers. I am no going to let that news article get to me.... I took a seat on the wooden floor in front of the mirror and just watched the infinite guys stretch. Dongwoo had the weirdest stretching. Well it looked more like torture to me, but he said ii was called "Love stretching". 

"We all just love Dongwoo-Hyung," Woohyun said pushing Dongwoo down into the spilts. Dongwoo cried out in slight pain/ laughter? I couldn't tell honestly haha. 

"Dongwoo-ssi...are you okay?" i asked holding in my laughter. He nodded his head with a pained smile and the rest of us just burst into laughter.

"Why aren't you stretching Hyomi?" Hoya asked walking over to me.

"I will later, don't worry," I shot him a soft smile making him walk away awkwardly. I merong'ed him and continued to watch the members continue stretching. It was weird watching Myungsoo stretch. I've never seen him so serious. He caught me staring and winked. I made an X with my arms and mouthed the words," It doesn't work on me Pabo." He frowned and resumed his stretching until Sunggyu started walking towards the CD player.

"Hyung, what song order??" Dongwoo asked jumping up and down trying to release his muscles.

"Hmmmm....Let's show Hyomi are latest song...so Man in Love?" he replied switching CD's. Everyone went into their positions in front of me and it suddenly felt awkward. I wasn't used to seeing everyone so serious, but it was very intresting to see all their facial expressions. 

"Okay, i'll press it okay?" Sunggyu called. I immditally stood up and rushed over to him and said," Aniyo, I'll press play and you go get ready." He looked and me surprised and shrugged his shoulders.

"Press this one to play it," he pointed to the triangle button. I nodded and was ready to press play as Sunggyu got into place. 

"Everyone ready?" I called. They all put thumbs up in the air and i pressed it. I was immeditally dragged into the music and beat of the song. Everyone was so charismatic and i just felt very happy. So this is what professionals look like...daebak....Myunggie-oppa....i never thought you had this in you.... Before i knew it, i found myself smiling proudly and it was over. I started to clap like a happy seal and said," Waaahh~ Daebak!!!! You guys are so good!!"

"Ey~ it's not much," Sungyeol replied flattered. 

"Aniyo, it was absolutely wonderful!! I really liked it >__<" i insisted. Myungsoo ruffled my hair and said," Wait till you see our next one." Sunggyu was already changing the CDs and i was ready to press play again.

"Here we go guys!!" I yelled excited and pressed the play button once more.

http://youtu.be/LaNFMfB0k84

They were very in-sync making me mesmerized and the powerful vocals from Myungsoo amazed me even more. I wish he had more parts though like Sunggyu and Woohyun. Dongwoo and Hoya's raps were pretty bad too. I don't even know anymore!! ASDFGHJKL its so good!! Again, once it eneded, i couldn't help but start clapping like a moron. 

"Were we that good looking?" Myungsoo asked gulping down some water. 

"Well all i can say is WOW," I spoke in english making everyone look at me surprised.

"Your english is really good..." Dongwoo said giving me a funny look. 

"Well i did live in the states you know?" i giggled. 

"Ahhhh~" Sungjong nodded.

"Are you gonna show us what you were gonna prepare for your evaluation?" Myungsoo said suddenly. I scrunched my face together and shook my head no.

"Eh~? Wae? Please~~" Sungjong said in an aegyo tone making me cringe.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me >__<" I replied shrugging. He started to pout and i pouted back making him squeal again.

"Hey, Myungsoo, what's her weakness?" Woohyun asked. 

"Molla...she's changed," Myungsoo replied.

"Hahaha good try Woohyun-oppa," I laughed. Woohyun's face went red.

"S-sh-she called me oppa!!" Woohyun spoke stuttering.

"Waeyo? Aren't you all like my brothers?" I asked him cocking my head to the side like a bird. 

"Call me oppa too!!!" Sungjong chimed in.

"It would be nice if someone called me oppa too...." Sunggyu said pretending to be sad. Dongwoo went up to him and gave him a creepy smile.

"OPPA," Dongwoo called. Sunggyu's face immeditally went poker faced and walked away leaving a sad Dongwoo. I started to laugh until my stomach hurt.

"She really is your sister Myunggie," Sungyeol slapped Myungsoo's back lovingly. 

"Ey~Whats that suppose to mean," Myungsoo grumbled. "Anyway, just show us what you did for your evaltuation Hyomi." I suddenly stopped laughing and sighed.

"Do i really have to?" I asked Myungsoo slumping my shoulders. He nodded and said," Otherwise you could've just stayed home." I rolled my eyes playfully and put on Janus. All the infinite members sat down watching carefully making me feel like i was back at the evaluations test. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath calming my nerves. And then the song started. I was back to being Kim Hyomi. I did everything perfect like i did before at the evaluations test and as it ended, i snapped out of my performing trance and heard everyone clapping for me. I bowed happily and all the members stood up.

"Wah, who taught you that?" Sungjong asked me suriously. 

"Youngmin did," I replied proudly. 

"jinja? Jo Youngmin?" Myungsoo asked me in disbelief. I nodded as Dongwoo handed me a water bottle and said," You did great Hyomi-ah." I nodded a thanks and asked,"So do you guys have anything your doing later?" Everyone paused to think and Sunggyu spoke.

"We have a performance at Music Bank if you want to come watch us," he said. I didn't even hesitate to answer and replied,' YES!! I wanna see!!!"

.

.

.

.

..

.

And i soon found myself sitting the Infinite waiting room waiting for them to come on. When i saw their costumes i almost laughed, but they seemed to be rather comfortable in them which kind of surprised me. I hope they do well.... My eyes were glued onto the TV as i waited to see my Infinite brothers. 

http://youtu.be/zG_3ytOcZaI (A/N: LOVE this song ;3)

I was practially fangirling over the song just like the girls out there. Sungjong's hat looked so pretty to me and i really wanted to try it  on haha. Dongwoo and Hoya were amazing starting off the song. Hearing Myungsoo sing was absolutely heart-warming and i just melted in his voice. I was surprised, proud, and i don't know just so happy that my brother was an idol. And to think i'm gonna be doing this someday.... Sungyeol's part was my favorite even though he only had a couple words, i still really liked it. Maybe i should do this for my evaluation?....Hmmm... Woohyun's powerful vocals surprised me and i found myself smiling at their hard working faces. And it ended just like that. I was pacing around the room in excitement getting ready to congratulate them on their performance, until a group of guys walked in and i realized who they were immeditally. Teen Top. Changjo's hair was blonde now making me surprised as he saw me with a surprised face.

"Hyomi?!" He exclaimed. I waved to him and the other members awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me walking closer to me.

"I uhm..came to watch Myungsoo perform...and why are you guys here?" I asked trying to be calm.

"We were gonna congratulate them too...." he replied looking at s. They all seemed to have gotten manlier the last time i saw them. 

"You...dyed your hair..." i spoke softly looking back towards the TV. Changjo started to mess with his hair and replied," Uh..yeah...it's for our concept haha...are you gonna watch us before you go?"

"Oh...Annyeonghaseyo!!" Niel suddenly said as i saw Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite start walking in. The two groups bowed and greeted eachother warmly leaving me there awkwardly.

"Oh uhm, you guys know Hyomi right?" Sunggyu suddenly asked pointing to me. they all nodded.

"Changjo is her childhood friend and we've met her personally before," Chunji replied back. Wah...he seems way more poliet then when i saw him before....but then again he kidnapped me.... 

"TEEN TOP ON STAND BY," A camera man poked his head in and said.

"Neh!" they all replied. All the other Teen Top members left except for Changjo who gave Hyomi a tight hug and whispered," Watch us perform and tell us who you like better." 

"Eh?!" I spoke as he winked at me and left me hanging.

"Are you okay with that?" Sungyeol asked poking Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at me and said," Let's just get dressed back to normal. Sungyeol shrugged and the Infinite members left to go change and i was by myself again. I looked at the TV and they were annoucing Teen Top.

http://youtu.be/Ru9g_Zo3Z7U (A/N: I really love this song <333)

I was surprised to hear a sad song instead of a happy energetic song like Man in Love. The styles were completely different. It even made my heart start to hurt a  little. They had really strong vocals. I didn't know Jonghyun, Niel, Chunji, and Ricky could sing like that.....and i didn't know L.Joe and C.A.P's raps were that good either.... I found myself being drawn into the words and melody and then it suddenly ended. Wah....what a strong performance.... Suddenly the Sungjong jumped out of nowhere and stood in front of me happy.

"Did you like our performance?" He asked me excitedly. I still felt dazed from Teen Top's performance and nodded. Sungjong raised and eyebrow in question and yelled," Hyung!! Hyomi's being weird!!" Dongwoo and Hoya came rushing over and started to look at me.

"You okay?" Hoya asked waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked myself back to earth and nodded.

"Ah~ she probably watched Teen Top's performance..." Dongwoo concluded. Myungsoo walked over and pinched my cheeks.

"We're still better right pabo Hyomi?" Myungsoo said before running away before i could hit him.

"Don't call me pabo!!" I yelled slightly scaring Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Hoya. I sighed and said," You guys did very well though just saying." 

"Thank you," Woohyun answered and smiled. I returned the smile and suddenly Changjo came rushing in.

"Did you like our performance?" he asked me his breathing rushed.

"Did you run??" I asked him worried.

"i thought you left...." he hung his head. "Anyway!! Did u like our performance??"

"Yes of course i did," Giving him a gentle smile. He smiled back satisfied and bowed.

"I'm sorry for intruding," he apologized to the infinite members.

"Ani, it's okay, you're a close friend anyway," Myungsoo spoke. I walked over to Changjo and gave him a tight hug. Before i realized what my body was doing he hugged me back even tighter and whispered,"You probably melted like the other girls huh?" I pulled away and flicked his head lightly.

"Pabo~ You guys did a great job," I slightly laughed.

"Changjo-ah!! Let's go!!" L.Joe called from a far.

"Neh! I'm coming!" Changjo replied. he looked me in the eye and said," I'll call you later okay?" My heart rate went up a bit and i nodded as i watched him leave. I sighed and looked back to see the Infinite members with all their arms crossed. Sungyeol waved his pointer finger in a no-no motion and said," That's not allowed~" Sungjong pouted and Myungsoo refused to look me in the eye. Dongwoo walked over and ruffled my hair playfully.

"If your gonna flirt with someone, you should ask us first arrasso?" he asked me with a cheesy smile. Fl-flir-flirting??? I was not-- flirting?! HAH...no...not with...okay no...Sure my heart missed its beat  alittle...sure...but flirting?....

"Flirting???" I asked him surprised. Everyone suddenly turned their backs on me and started walking.

"It's only been 2 days and our Hyomi is growing up," Hoya fake cried on Dongwoo's shoulder.

"Wait don't forget me!!" I called worried and ran up to catch up with them.Aish these guys TT-TT leaving me just because i talked with Jonghyun...Eish -___- So protective.

.

.

.

.

.

 

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heeeyyy ;p How'd you like this chapter? A little ChangjoxHyomi moment there for a second xDD Infinite and Teen Top are my top group biases ;3 lol xDD Absolutely love Man in Love and Missing You too <3333 Subscribe and Comment for more <33 Thanks~~~