Ch.29- I can't return your feelings.....

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

In the end, i ended up changing my song to Officially Missing You. Jeongmin told me straight up that my voice didn't match Teen Top's so yeah.

"Wah~ Your english is really well pronouced," Hyungseong clapped. I bowed a thank you and said," Haha, well i did live in America for awhile." Jeongmin gave me a thumbs up and Minwoo was very hyper.

"You're AMAZING~ Hyohyo," Minwoo spoke jumping around me clapping. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness and said a thank you. In the midst of all that, Youngmin suddenly walked in.

"Oh?" he spoke as our eyes met, but he immeditally looked away. He's avoiding my eyes again.... 

"Annyeonghaseyo Youngmin-sunbaenim..." i bowed awkwardly. Minwoo looked at the both of us in question and asked," What's wrong with you two? You're both so awkward.."

"Maybe he confessed?" Jeongmin jumped in excitedly. In fact that was what exactly happened. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Aniyo hyung," Youngmin laughed awkwardly. "I ran into her at the convience store earlier thats why im a bit shocked to see her here." Liar.

"Haha, yeah," i replied back. 

"Anyway, You guys have to leave for the photoshoot," Youngmin pointed back to the door.

"Okkaayy~ keep practicing Hyohyo~" Minwoo said giving me a tight hug and then left. Hyunseong ruffled my hair and Jeongmin patted my back in reassurence.

"You'll do well," Jeongmin smiled and then it was just me and youngmin. There was an emptiness that seemed like it wouldn't be filled so i said,"Why...were you at the convience store by Myungsoo and them?" He hesitated.

"Nothing really..." he lied. Liar.

"But...everyone was with you..." i muttered walking up to him. He tried to look up, but again avoided my eyes. I started to feel my blood boil. I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look me in the eyes.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes?!" i yelled hurt. He carefully pulled down my hands from his face and shook his head no.

"because.....I know the feelings aren't mutal," he mumbled. I stared at him stunned. His confession..i never gave him a reply because i thought he was lying...but he was serious.....

"Yo-you....you were serious?" i stuttered. He looked into my eyes and i could see the sorrow flash.

"you never answered my confession...." he spoke in a low tone. ...Ottokehyo.... He started to walk closer to me, but for some reason my feet wouldn't move. He slowly embraced me in a tight hug.

"tell me....so i don't have to hope anymore...." he whispered in my ear. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. My mind was blank and i couldn't think straight.

"I-I....I-..." 

"Please tell me Hyomi...." he said as he pulled away and looked into my eyes. I don't know what the feeling was, but i suddenly felt bursting into tears. The way his eyes were looking into mine made me want to just hug him and never let go, but there was something holding me back. I didn't dare let my gaze wonder and held his gaze.

"I.....can't...return...them...." i slowly spoke. My throat tightened in guilt. I'm sorry....i'm so sorry.....your....we're...not like that....

He showed me the saddest smile i had ever seen and i had to hug him.

"I'm sorry....i'm sorry......i'm so sorry Youngmin...." i tried to calm myself down. He surprising pulled away and shook his head.

"Ani....it's not your fault..." he sighed. He put his hand over his heart and closed his eyes.

"Thank you for answering my confession even though they aren't the words i want to hear..." he spoke quietly. "Can we still be friends?" The tears suddenly started to rise and i said," Pabo....of course." He opened his arms and i gladly ran into them. I'm sorry.....but i can't love you like that....but thank you for your feelings....

After a couple minutes, we both pulled away.

"I....have to go..." he suddenly said. I sighed in disappoint.

"Okay...." was all i could say as i watched him wave me goodbye and i was alone. I curled myself into a ball holding my knees and hanging my head down. I'm sorry Youngmin.....i'm really sorry i can't return the feelings... A silent tear fell down my cheek. I'm sorry....

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: heeeyy :)) I'm sorry youngmin TT-TT It's okay, I still love you <33  :)) Did you like this chapter?? xDD if you did, Subscribe and comment <3 Thanks ~