Ch.7- To the mall we shall go.

I Loved You....

HyoMi's POV:

"You're gonna be gone today too?" i asked looking at ChangWoo sadly. He nodded and replied," I have to....if i want to debut soon." I had alwasy wondered what being a trainee was like, but the way ChangWoo talks about it makes me want to stay away from all that training. I'm a very lazy person haha. He walked towards the door waving me a goodbye and again as usual, i was alone in the house. I sighed to myself and went to look out the window. I saw ChangWoo's car drive off and i started to remember yesterdays incident. I felt my cheeks grow hot from anger and embarressement. 

"Gosh...that ChangJo and s are more than i can handel....I wonder If MyungSoo is free today...I feel like going shopping," I spoke talking to myself. I pulled out my phone and dialed my brothers number. Surprisingly he picked up this time.

"Yobosaeyo?" He answered.

"MyungSoo-Oppa," I replied happily.

"Neh? What's wrong?"

"Nothing...ChangWoo left to go train, so i'm alone in the house,"I told him shrugging.

"Ohhh kurae? Do you want me to come over?" He teased.

"Hahaha xD thats not why i called!" I laughed.

"Then why?" He asked me.

"I wanted to go shopping today for some clothes.." I told him corssing my fingers. "Do you think you can take me?" 

"Well..i don't have a schedual till later on...I'll be there in couple minutes k?" Assa!!

"Neh~" i chirped excitedly. "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong~" I jumped up and down happy he would take me and went to grab my wallet and put my shoes on. After a good 15 minutes of waiting MyungSoo had finally arrived. I ran outside and jumped into the car only to find SungYeol, SungJong, and WooHyun in the back. 

"Annyeonghaseyo HyoMi-ah!!" SungJong said happily waving at me as i buckled my seat. I waved to the three in the back and whispered to MyungSoo,"Why are they here?"

"Manager-Hyung said if i don't want to get into a scandle, then i should invite some other members to go with me, so i brought them," he whispered back.

"Wah, there you two go again whispering to eachother," WooHyun mocked jokingly. I laughed at his comment and we were off to the mall. It had been such a long time since i had went to the mall to go shopping and expecially with my brother, whos fashion sense is absolutely horrible. Black this, black that, nooo that needs to be black, gosh that kid (A/N: You guys should go watch Ranking Kings Fashion King xDD Hilarious ;3) 

"HyoMi-ssi, what are you shopping for?" SungYeol asked tapping my shoulder.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure yet, but definitely something for MyungSoo because his fashion sense is horrible," i said truthfully. They all laughed at my comment and we soon found ourselves at the mall. I didn't know the name of it because well..i mean its only been a couple days since i've gotten back and rarely remembering anything haha. We walked in and i was amazed at how everything looked fairly similar to a regular mall back in America. As we started to walk around, i saw a really big pikachu in one of the stores windows and immeditally thought of KwangMin. He would love me forever if i bought him this haha xD. I felt SungJong follow quickly behind me as i walked into the pikachu store and saw almost everything pikachu. Pikachu bracelets, necklaces, shoes, slippers, books, wallpaper, toys, cups, plates, pencils, pencil sharpeners, etc. I started to look for the big Pikachu i saw in the window and saw it sitting on a high shelf.

"Are you buying something from here?" SungJong asked me while following.

"Neh...ugh its too high!" I replied reaching for the pikachu, but suddenly someone else had grabbed it. I looked at SungJong who stared back at me innocently and had no pikachu in his hand. I looked the oppisite from him and sure enough there was KwangMin swooning over the over sized pikachu.

"KwangMin???" I said walking closer. He looked at me with a swift glance and smiled brightly.

"HyoMI!!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Y-ya-yah!! Who are you?!" SungJong asked flustered. KwangMin finally saw SungJong and quickly released me. He bowed embarressed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo...Ireum Jo KwangMin ibnida."

"Yah, KwangMin-ah, where'd yo--HyoMi?" I saw YoungMin appear from behind a shelf of Pikachu puppets.

"YoungMin," i said. "Why are you guys here?"

"To get my pikachu of course," KwangMin replied still holding tightly to his the pikachu.

"Oh..i see," i said softly as i looked at the pikachu i was going to buy for him.

"Why are you in here? Do you like Pikachu now?" KwangMin asked his eyes sparkling. I laughed and shook my head in a "No" motion. Then he looked at SungJong who seemed confused and asked," What about you?'

"Ani, i'm just accompanying HyoMi-ssi," he replied back. SungJong cupped my ear and whispered,"I'll go find the Hyungs." I turned my head to see him wave goodbye and leave me with the Jo Twins.

"Are you seriously going to get that?" YoungMin whined.

"Neh!" he replied holding the pikachu even tighter. Boy did i feel bad for that thing. I awkwardly laughed and said,"well...uhm i'm gonna get back to MyungSoo..."

"MyungSoo's here?" YoungMin asked. I nodded and i realized KwangMin had left to the register to buy his pikachu. YoungMin sighed and crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Aish that guy," i heard him whisper. I chuckled at YoungMin's reaction and saw a small fluffy key chain pikachu handing on a shelf full of cups. I went over and grabbed it. It was so adorable! 

"Do you want that?" KwangMin appeared behind me. I was startled and dropped the keychain, but KwangMin bent down and gave it back to me with a smile.

"I think i'm going to get this for my phone," i said playing with the small pikachu. YoungMin walked over to me and said," I'll pay for it if you want."

"Ani~, I'll pay for it," KwangMin replied back. YoungMin stood face to face with KwangMin and said," I'll pay for it, you already got your thing."

"I still have money left though," KwangMin shot back.

While they were still arguing, i made my way to the counter to pay for it. The register lady laughed at the two twins and whispered," which one's your boyfriend?" Boyfriend?!

"Eh? Uhmm Neither unnie haha," i replied laughing. 

"Awh thats too bad," she said disappointed and handed me my keychain back. I bowed and said a thank you before i walked back to the twins waving the bag in front of their noses. 

"YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY?" They said together. 

"Merong~ :P" I said as i skipped off to find my brother.

"Wait! We'll come with you!" KwangMin called after you while holding his pikachu. YoungMin followed behind and we were off to find my brother, SungJong, SungYeol, and WooHyun. 

"I really hope you guys know your way around the store..because i don't," i laughed weakly.

"I think i see them over there," KwangMin said pointing at the starbucks stand and sure enough it was them. SungYeol's tall figure stood out amongst the guys. They each turned around seeing us and waved us over. 

"Oooo i want some," I drooled over MyungSoo's Caramel Frap. SungYeol had an Iced tea Americano and SungJong had something with oreos in it. MyungSoo handed me the drink as he took a look at my new pikachu keychain. I melted in caramel/ coffee and almost drank it.

"Ohh, so you did buy something!" SungJong said looking closely at my key chain. I gave MyungSoo the drink and looked over my shoulder to see the twins fighting about something. WooHyun noticed them and asked,"Hey, they're part of Boyfriend aren't they?" The two twins froze at their group name and finally noticed we were looking at them. they both bowed and said," annyeonghaseyo, I'm Your Boyfriend! Jo KwangMin/YoungMin ibnida." 

"Aigoo~ their so young," I heard WooHyun say with a tinge of jealousy. We all laughed at his response and took a seat on a bench by a game store drinking our drinks. This is fun ;) i wanna do this everyday... 

"HyoMi-ssi, is one fo them your boyfriend?" WooHyun asked. Again?!?! i choked on the drink as i was caught off gaurd by the sudden question. MyungSoo punched WooHyun in the arm and said,"Pabo, she doesn't have feelings for them like that!"

"Ow TT-TT Myunggie hit me," WooHyun whined. SungYeol leaned in closer to me as my coughing fit calmed down.

"So which one?" he whispered with a mischievious smile. MyungSoo pinched SungYeols cheek and he backed away in pain.

"that hurt!" SungYeol said cringing while holding his cheek. YoungMin and KwangMin were slightly embarressed at WooHyun's question, but seemed to be intigued in my answer. Whats wrong with everyone today -.-

 

 

~~~~A/N: Ooouuuu~ i wonder if she'll asnwer ;3 Who would you choose as your boyfriend? xD