Ch.33- I'm Here

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

My last day came faster than i had expected. That morning, i realized that all the infinite members were gone.

"Where'd everyone go?" I spoke quietly walking around searching for some clue. I walked into the kitchen to find my cellphone hanging from a string and a note.

"My phone!" I gasped as i grabbed it and opened the note. 

It said:
 

To: Hyomi :)

Someone left your phone by the door this morning, we don't know who, but anyway! Good morning :)) Your probably wondering where we went, but we have schedual, did you enjoy your stay here? You probably won't see us for awhile......but i hope you and i remain close friends! :)

-Sungjonggie-oppa

 

Hyomi-ah,

it's Sunggyu-oppa :D Good morning! Did you sleep well? Sorry we left so earlier, we have our scheduals and all.....but, it was a pleasure having you stay with us :) You were really like a little sister to us all. Thank you for staying and come back soon :)

-Kim Sunggyu

 

To: Kim Hyomi 

Hello~ it's your favorite person from Infinite~ Namstar~ :DD Haha just kidding ^^ But anyway! More importantly, i'm really glad you stayed with us, but i'm sad we couldn't really bond much :/ it's regretful, but i'm glad we got to meet eachother. Your really like a little sister to us. Always be smiling :)

- Woohyun-oppa =_=

 

Hyomi__

Hello Hyomi-ssi, it's Hoya-oppa. Did you enjoy your stay here? I'm glad i got to meet you and experience the pleasures of having a little sister around. It was fun :) Visit us again okay?

- Hoya

 

Hyomi~

Annyeonghaseyo Hyomi-ah~ You are really an awesome person~ Stay awesome forever~ We all love you very much and i hope you always make the right desicions for yourself. Stay strong and Move on :))

- Jang Dongwoo-oppa 8)

 

Hyominnie,

Today is the last day huh? It was nice having you back home. I don't know why, but i feel sad all of a sudden....i feel like you've grown up so much. Too much actually, but i'm glad your still my little sister no matter what. It's regretful we didn't get to do much since you came, but thats to blame with our scheduals. Mianhae :/ Even so, i wish you always stay safe and i hope you always visit whenever you have time :)) Your forever an Infinite member <3

-Myunggie-oppa

 

I didn't even realize i was crying until i saw the drops fall onto the paper. I hugged the paper to my chest and said," It was nice staying here....I'll for sure come back and visit." I had already packed the night before and ran downstairs to see Changwoo already there waiting for me with a huge smile. I didn't hesitate to give him a hug and he returned it happily.

"Welcome back," he said close to my ear. I pulled away and laughed.

"We're not even home yet pabo," I said as i carried my luggage into the trunk. As i opened it, the infinite members came out of nowhere and surprised me.

"SURPRISE KIM HYOMI!" They all yelled. I looked at all of them and suddenly felt tears swell up in my eyes. They all had presents in their hands and Myungsoo and Sungyeol were holding a cake that said, "We'll miss you! Our love is Infinite!" i hit Myungsoo's shoulder and said," you guys are mean, disappearing like that in the morning." Changwoo couldn't contain his laughter and just kept laughing while the infinite members came up to me and gave me their presents one by one. Myungsoo came last and gave me an Infinite necklace.

"Always remember your my sister and your always welcome here," he said putting it on me. "i'm always here if you need me, don't forget that."  I marveled at the sterling silver and felt even more tears come. This isn't the end....we're just beginning again...Right Myunggie-oppa? Myungsoo walked over to Changwoo and said," I'm handing her back over to you man, treat her well, or you know what." Changwoo laughed nervously. Sungjong opened the door for me to go in and i slowly sat in the seat as he closed the door. I immeditally rolled down the window and as we were driving off, i waved goodbye to them. I could hear Myungsoo screaming,"We'll miss you!" And Sungjong screaming," Goodbye!" It made me sad. I never realized i had grown so attatched to them. This was never an ending, and it'll never be.....this isn;t a goodbye that means i won't see you again, but a goodbye that means i WILL see you again......I'll miss staying over there.

"You didn't miss me at all?" changwoo asked slightly hurt. I wipped the tears from eyes and laughed.

"I did," I responded back. He ruffled my hair and said," I'm glad your coming back, i won't be lonely anymore." 
"Mhm~" i said turning on the radio. 

Breaking news: Teen Top's Car has been into a car accident. They have all been safely evacuated from the car. Niel and Ricky have minor scratches on their arms and face while L.Joe suffers from a slightly fractured wrist. C.A.P has deep cuts on his leg and Chunji also suffers from a fractured arm. Changjo has taken the most damage to his rib cage and as well as his arm. He is still unconcious and has been taken to the hospital. Nothing has been reported about his current condition as of now, we will keep you updated as soon as we are notified.

I......I......just ....saw him two days ago.....how...how could that....that have happened.........what....what if...if...he dies.....like....dad?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANGJO!!!!!!!!!! MIANHAE TT.TT ASDFGHJKL What to do TT-TT Subscribe and Comment for more!!! Thanks~