Ch.3- What am i doing here?

I Loved You....

Heeyyy I'm gonna start using first person >__< i think it seems a bit easier that way :)) K thanks <3

 

HyoMi's POV:

"But we wanna talk about you!!" KwangMin pouted. I pouted back releasing my secret aegyo. The guys knew i rarely showed aegyo so it was one of their weakness.

"That won't work on me HyoMi," YoungMin suddenly came in front me and pinched my cheek.

"Yaah! That hurts!!" I said grabbing YoungMin's hand making him release. His cheeks went slightly pink and he looked away trying to hide it.

"Well...I-I was just saying.." he said walking away. Everyone laughed and gathered in the living room.

"Sorry there's not a lot of things to sit on, i'll go grab some chairs," ChangWoo said walking towards the basement.

"Wait! I'll help," I said as i ran after him causing me to slip on the wood floor, but before i could hit the ground, some caught me before i fell.

"Clumsy HyoMi -.-," ChangJo said as he helped me stand up again."I'll come with...knowing you, you'll probably fall off the stairs or something." I shot ChangJo one of my "Be Quiet" glares and ignored him. We finally made it to the basement where ChangWoo was struggling with 6 chairs, 3 each in his arms. I ran to help him and said,"You would try to do it yourself." He laughed and said," Well then help me." I gave him a quick smile and grabbed the three chairs under his left arm. As soon as i turned around to go back, i bumped into ChangJo's shoulders.

"There u go again, what if u fell backwards?" ChangJo said picking up the chairs i had. I watched him make his way back up the stairs leaving me and ChangWoo still downstairs. I sighed and turned back to see ChangWoo debating if he should bring more chairs.

"Do we need more?" I asked peeking over his shoulder causing him to jump. His eyes caught mine and i could see the panic leave his eyes as he realized it was just me.

"Ye-yeah..no no..wait..i mean no we don't need anymore..." he said looking away. I shrugged and went back upstairs like nothing had happened.

ChangWoo's POV:

"There she goes acting like nothing happened....Ugh she really needs to be more careful. She doesn't realize shes in a house full of guys -.- Who cares if we're her childhood friends? Things can happen...Right?" I sighed deeply and finally went back up stairs to see everyone laughing like no tomorrow. HyoMi was sitting between the Jo Twins with ChangJo sitting on a chair next to YoungMin. 

"He's back," I heard HyoMi say and look at me with her soft brown eyes." I always loved her eyes. They were always so calming....and to think i almost kissed her earlier...aish..." I thought in my head. I took a seat next to KwangMin who was in the middle of telling her a story about his other hyungs in Boyfriend, but then I started to feel this cringing sensation in my heart. 

"No...Lee ChangWoo...You are not jealous of Jo KwangMin..No...Just no..." I kept telling myself. 

"...Woo!!" HyoMi said. I looked at her with embaressement as i was too emeresed in my thoughts.

"N-Neh?" I replied giving her a cover up smile.

"Are you okay?" She said while cocking her to the side like a bird.

"Y-yeah...just tire from practice earlier is all..."I managed to say.

"Mhm..Okay.."She said giving me a doubtful look and resumed talking to KwangMin. I looked away trying to get rid of the cringing i felt, but it seemed no matter how much i tried to not to look, i could still hear her and KwangMin's laughs mixed together...This was going to be a long night.

HyoMi's POV:

I could already tell something was wrong with ChangWoo when he tried to smile at me. I mean the dude still thinks i can't tell when he's lying to me -.- "This talk isn't over Lee ChangWoo," I said in my head as i heard KwangMin still telling his never-ending story. I felt YoungMin move his arm while taking out his phone and answer it.

"Oh..kuraeyo?....arraso...neh...See u in a bit.." he hung up and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Let me guess..you have a schedual?" I said looking up at him. He nodded and ruffled my hair. 

"I'll text you later okay?" He said giving me his one of a kind smile again. I nodded and suddenly felt someone poke my cheek.

"Yah...Kim HyoMi...were you listening to me?" KwangMin said.

"We have to go do our schedual," YoungMin told him.

"Oh...okay...well! I'll text you later okay?" KwangMin said giving u a thumbs up. I laughed and said," okay." They both walked to the door and waved to the rest of us.

"Annyeong HyoMi~," KwangMin said as he walked out closing the door. I sighed and stretched. i pulled out my phone and checked the time. 10:12 P.M There was an un-read message from MyungSoo and i started to read it.

To: HyoMi :)

I'm sorry i hung up so suddenly...Manager-hyung almost took the phone away if i didnt. Did you see us perform? You should watch it :)) Well sleep tight!

From: MyungSoo-oppa

I smiled at the text and put my phone back in my pocket. I saw ChangWoo steal a glance at me and he immeditally looked away. I frowned. "Did i do something to you?" My inner concious said. I threw the thought away and turned to face a blank JongHyun staring into space. I snapped my fingers in front of him and he jumped.

"Can i help you with something?" he said looking slightly confused. I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"Aigoo~i have a question for you," i said giving him a small smile. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion. I let his cheek go and asked," Why was it so loud when i called you?"

"Ah, thats right....i didn't tell you yet," he smirked. I looked at him confused.

"I told you right ChangWoo?" He called. I turned to face ChangWoo who gave JongHyun a thumbs up.  turned back to face JongHyun and said," Spill it." He laughed and said, "Hi, I'm Teen Top's Maknae and dance machine ChangJo." He bowed his head and i looked at him still confused.

"Wait...Teen Top???" I said surprised. He nodded casually. "So...my four childhood friends...the four pabos that i grew up with..are all famous...and here i am...what the hell am i doing here then?' i thought in panic.

"You're all famous i see...okay..." i said still processing it through my head. He laughed and pinched my cheek.

"You're still our friend okay?" he gave me his "Don't Worry" smile which i made my heart rate go up. "Aish...you stupid heart...you don't have feelings for him anymore...sure he's more better everything...sure he's sitting with you right now...yeah sure....okay yeah..just please stop you get my point!" I thought frantically. I gace him a merong and he let go of my cheek and stood up. I was surprised by his sudden movement and said," where are you going?"

"I sadly have a schedual too :/," he said leaving a slight trace of saddness in his voice. I was never good at reading Jong- i mean ChangJo's expressions. He walked over to ChangWoo and whispered something to him and finally walked to the door.

"Bye HyoMi~," He waved. I waved back and he was gone. Now it was just me and ChangWoo. I finally sat closer to him and whispered," yah..theres something wrong with you." He jumped slightly and i didn't realize how close his face was to mine. I blushed and backed off a little.

"There's nothing wrong?" He said giving me a blank look. I sighed and shrugged. You can never get anything out of this guy.

"Well i'm gonna go sleep. don't stay up too late other wise it's bad for your health," I said walking upstairs to my room. He didn't say anything so i just kept silent. Once i got to my room i pulled out my phone and saw two new messages. the newest one read:

To: HyoMinnie

I'm glad we got to catch up again :)) Sorry we had to leave :/ Well goodnight HyoMi :)) 

From: Pikachu guy.

The Second one read:

To: HyoMi :D

We didn't even get to talk much TT-TT How about tomorrow at the park at like hmm...8-ish? I'll come over arachii? Goodnight :))

From: YoungMin :)

 I smiled at their messages and changed into my sleeping stuff and laid in bed with my thoughts going crazy.

"Their all so grown-up...and not to mention tall...VERY tall..especially the Jo Twins....Their all famous....then why am i...friends with them? Even MyungSoo went and got famous without telling me....ugh whatever..just go to sleep HyoMi, enough for today..." i thought while drifting to sleep. Another day done and over.

 

Sorry -.- boring chapter LOLOL xD