Ch.2- United Again

I Loved You....

HyoMi (You) POV:

Your first night in Korea was better than you had expected. You didn't realize how much you missed everything and everyone. The next day you woke up and checked your phone to see 3 messages. You opened the newest one first:

To: Pabo HyoMi

Yah -_- You didn't call me!!! I got worried you crashed or something!!!Anyway, your probably sleeping, so text me back when you wake up :PP Okay? 

From: Myunggie

You totally forgot to call your brother but you would call him later. You checked the next one:

To: HyoHyo

Your back!!! Pabo~ why didn't you tell me?! Sure, you tell YoungMin, but not me? I see how it is TT-TT Just kidding~ :) Bet your still short huh? LOL We're coming over after our schedual so be prepared for lots of hugs ;PP 

From: KwangMin ;p

You laughed at his text and replied:

To: KwangMin~

Yah, don't call me short -.- Anyway! I told YoungMin to tell you!!! Can't wait to see you :)) Call me when your on your way!!"

From: HyoMi <3

You checked your last text and it read:

To: HyoMinnie

Anneyong~! Your back :)) Sorry, i know your still sleeping, but i just wanted to make sure your actually here! If you read this in the morning, call me!! I haven't heard your voice for 4 years! I deserve a phone call! :)) Okay, well YoungMin, KwangMin, and I are stopping by ChangWoo's to see you :PP He told me you were in town forever <3 LOLOL Jk :PP See you soon ;)

From: JongHyun~

Choi JongHyun....Your first and last love. You didn't regret it, but after you moved to America, it hurt you a lot to know that he would be moving on without you for 4 years. You don't like him anymore though because you've learned your lesson. You put your phone down and sat up grogily and yawned.

"I'll wash up first," you thought drowsly."And then I'll call MyungSoo-oppa and JongHyun-oppa." You did your daily routine and wore dark denim shorts with a green tank top with a caridgan. "Simple and comfortable" has always been your motto. You grabbed your phone and dialed your brothers number. Thankfully he picked up right away.

(You=regular, MyungSoo=bold)

"Yobosaeyo?"

"YAH, KIM HYOMI, YOU DIDN'T CALL ME LAST NIGHT."

"Mianhae...I was really tired...."

"*sighs* I was really worried you pabo."

"Sorry..."

"Thank you for calling me though, i have to go now because we have a schedual, bye~"

"Bye~"

MyungSoo hung up and you right away called JongHyun.

(You=Regular, JongHyun=Red)

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hey~!"

"Wah~HyoMi!!"

"Who else? Haha."

"You sound so different....I missed you so much."

"Miss you too." (hears lots of cheering in backround)

"Why is it so loud???"

"Oh uhm I'll tell you later when i go over to see you, anyway i have to go okay? i'll see you later!"

"Okay~ Bye~." He hung up leaving you curious as to why there was so much noise in the back round, but you ignored it after awhile. You finally went downstairs to see ChangWoo cooking eggs.

"Wah~ Gomowoyo~," you said happily. He gave you a small smile and said,"Go sit down, i'll bring your food to you."

"Neh~," You sat on the couch thinking of what you would do before the Twins and JongHyun arrived.You guys had so much to catch up on.  Then suddenly, ChangWoo appeared holding two plates with eggs. The smell made your mouth water.

"Here you go~," he said setting the plates down. You gave him a tight hug and said," Gamsamnida~I'll eat it well." He laughed and took a seat next to you. You ate your eggs with pleasure and finished rather quickly. ChangWoo was amazed at how fast you had finished, but finished right after you. You both carried your plates to the sink and started to wash the dishes together. You were surprised to see ChangWoo helping you because when you were little he hated washing the dishes. He always thought they were a girl's chores.

"Wah....your washing the dishes..." You said slightly amazed. He laughed out loudly and said,"Things can change in 4 years you know?" You chuckled at his response and you both soon finished washing the dishes together. It was only 10:30 A.M so you both decided to chill for awhile until the other three arrive. You guys were watching T.V in awkward silence until ChangWoo asked,"Did you have a boyfriend in America?" You were surprised at his sudden question and gave him a weird look. 

"Didn't i say i didnt want to have anything to do with love?" You said with a hint of annoyance. He looked at you doubtfully. 

"There were guys who confessed to you though right?" He asked. You sighed and ruffled his hair.

"True, but i rejected them all, don't worry~ If i had someone i loved, you would be one of the first people to know okay?" you told him honestly. He nodded with an expression you couldn't read. after an hour of so, you fell asleep on ChangWoo's shoulder without knowing. He laughed at you and whispered,"Pabo~you look so defensless right now..." He started to move your hair out of the way and cupped your cheek in his hands. He leaned in and....KNOCK KNOCK. He froze where he was and sighed. You started to wake up and felt ChangWoo set your head down on the couch to open the door. 

"HYOMI~!!!" You heard KwangMin yell. He jumped on you and you instantly woke up.

"Y-Ya-Yah! I can't breath!!" You said while struggling to get out from under his weight. Everyone laughed and walked over. As son as you sat up, KwangMin embraced you in a bear hug.

"I've missed you so much!!!!" He said excitedly.

"Yah, don't hog her up," You heard YoungMin say. Your eyes locked with him and he gave you his angelic smile that you missed. KwangMin released you and you jumped up to hug YoungMin. He hugged you in return.

"Miss me that much?" he said laughing. You pulled away and lightly punched his arm. "You dummy," you said. Then you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist only to find it to be JongHyun. 

"Wow..you haven;t changed..." he whispered in your ear making you jump. You pushed him away and got a good look at everyone. They were all taller than you. YoungMin still looked the same, just more mature and handsome. Same with KwangMin except he seemed to out grow his brother by an inch or so. JongHyun seemed to have shrunk compared to the two, but you didn't care. All that mattered was that he was right here in front of you. You hugged them all which surprised them all then suddenly felt tears come out of your eyes. The three boys got scared and started to panick.

"i swear i didn't do it," KwangMin claimed. You hit him on the head lightly while laughing/crying. 

"I'm just happy to see us all together again," you said tears still pouring. All four boys, ChangWoo, YoungMin, KwangMin, and JongHyun hugged you in a circle making you remember all your memories. They all pulled away looking at you with happy expressions. You smiled and whipped away your tears and sat down on the ground tired from crying. The four boys followed and sat next to you forming a small circle. You guys were united again and you missed it all. YoungMin who was the sitting the closest to you, grabbed your hands and said,"We all missed you so much HyoMi." His smile had always made you calm and you had no choice but to smile back. Thats what his smile did to others. Same goes for KwangMin. Even though his personality may be a bit weird, his smile is just as important as anyone elses. Your eyes caught JongHyun and you realized the fringe of his hair was dyed red and the rest black. It made him look cool. He smirked and said," Am i too handsome now?"

"Psshh, no way," you laughed. "But you all have some explaining to do." they all froze as if they did something wrong.

"I wanna know whats happened these past 4 years without me," you asked smiling. They all sighed in relief thinking you were mad at them. You couldn't be happier at the moment.