Ch.17- No Intentions

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

"....I....I..." 

"Hajima......" i murmured quietly, but he didn't hear me.

"....I.....don't...know..." he said hanging his head on my shoulder. I was anticipating the answer, but i guess it wasn't the case.

"Morrago?" i whispered. He sighed and said," The real reason i took you hear was to ask you about the Youngmin scandel...." I felt my heart rate return back to it's normal pace and realized my prediction was right.

"That's all?" i replied back. He didn't answer and i tried to take a glance at his face. His eyes still seemed unfocused and he seemed to be talking to himself.

"Gwenchanah?" I spoke patting his back in comfort. He stood up and faced me again with a poker face. I pinched his cheek and said," Aigoo....worrying about something like that....it was really nothing...okay?.....Youngmin and I are still friends and nothing more......Their CEO told me that in order to clean up this mess, i have to become an idol....so thats why i was training hard....so don't worry okay?" A small smile made its way on his face and he was back to the Jonghyun that i always knew. I feel like there was something more....but i don't know....

"Why'd you bring up the past anyway....." i muttered thinking he couldn't hear me. He suddenly took my hand we went to a near by chinese food stand and ordered what we wanted.

"Because......" he whispered to himself. I couldn't pick out his words.

"Thank you for the food," i said happily as i started to eat. Changjo laughed at me and started to eat too. After 15 minutes of silence and just eating, we finished our food rather quickly and went to go ride more rides. He was still holding onto my hand again making me wonder what had happened earlier and if it was all true.

Changjo's POV:

Earlier when I was talking to Hyomi about her liking me and the Youngmin scandel....it wasn't entirely a lie. I mean....yesterday when she got sick and everything, i was surprised to hear about the girl in the scandel with Youngmin was her.....and i have no idea why, but i didn't like it at all. The way i asked her....it wasn't the way i wanted to ask.....I wasn't thinking straight and my emotions were taking over. When she asked me if i liked her......what was i going to say?....Changjo...you cannot....and WILL NOT.....fall in love okay?....especially with Hyomi....it's.....not right for childhood friends to fall in love....and your an idol...what will you do about the Angels?.....well...they could be understanding.....but you know the fan cafe will drop won't you?.....AISH I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Hyomi's POV:

After the whole "Do you like me" thing with Jonghyun, his mind seemed to be somewhere else and not here on this thing you call a "date". For goodness sake...this is my first date.....and its witha  childhood friend....what am i suppose to do about it?....

"Hey...uhm....are you okay? Your kinda talking to yourself..." i said poking his cheek making him flinch.

"what?" He asked me putting his poker face back on. I cursed at him in my head and ignored him. I saw him pull his phone out to check the time and sighed.

"We...."

"Have to go?" i finished his sentence. He nodded solemly and we walked out of the amuesment park and waited for the car to get here.

"Erm....thank you...for today..even though i still don't understand your intentions...." I said still holding onto his hand. He gave me a little squeeze and replied," The intnentions were so you and i  could talk to eachother again because i thruthfully missed talking to you." I blushed at his comment and he released my hand as the car pulled up. He opened the door for me and i stepped in, him following closely behind. Then we were off back to my house. The sunset was setting and it intrigued me. Wah....yeppoyo.....I don't get to see this every day......picture...yeah picture... CLICK

I whipped my head towards Changjo who was looking at the picture and laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him and made him show me the picture.

"Oh? it's not bad...you can only see the side of my face so it doesn't really look like me..." i said giving him credit. "send that to me." 

"Wae? I wanna keep it for myself," he said jokingly.

"Yah....you're being creepy, just send it to me pabo," i said waiting for the text.

"Arrasso~" he said as he started to text it to me. I recieved it and the title of the picture was Pabo Hyomi. I glared at him making him laugh nervously.

"I didn't do anything." he said raising his hands in surrender. I rolled my eyes and saved the picture. The drive wasn't long and i soon found myself standing in front of the front door. Changjo was with me and i turned to bow to him.

"Thank you again," i said as i gave him a warm smile. He smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"You're welcome Pabo Hyomi~" he said as he ran away towards the car leaving me in shock as i realized he had called me a pabo -.-. Yah....Choi Jonghyun -.- Your so bipolar -__-. I walked into the house to see Changwoo washing the dishes. AGain i was amazed.

"Wahhh~ your washing dishes again!!" i said as i took off my shoes and walked over to him excited. He laughed at me and continued to wash his last dish and wiped his hands on a towel.

"Where'd you even go?" he asked me as i followed him to the living room.

"Oh.....uhm....Jonghyun took me to the amuesment park to uhm...celebrate me passing my evaluation test," i said as i took a seat on the ground next to Changwoo. I didn't notice until i looked at him more, but his hair was dyed black.

tumblr_mc3cc2KO6o1r0ecabo1_500.jpg

"Eh?  you dyed your hair to black?" i said as i stood up and reached to touch his hair.  He caught my wrist and pulled me down onto the couch with him, making me land right next to him and said," Does it look nice?"  He smirked at how surprised i was and i stood back up puzzled.

"No -.- it looks horrible," i said sarcastically. He pouted. I merong'ed him and ran upstairs to my room and pulled out my phone. There were two texts.

To:Hyomi :)

Good job today at the evaluation :DD I'm so proud of you!! You did really well :)) I hope your resting well :)

From;Youngmin

I replied;

To:Youngminnie :DD

Thank you sunbaenim~ Haha It was all thanks to you....gomowo :))

From: Hyomi :))

I sent the text and opened the other one.

To: Hyomi

Theres an emergency....call me A.S.A.P.....

From:Myungsoo-oppa

I stared at the text and immeditally called him. What happened....what the hell happened.... He picked up and i felt my heart rate increasing from nervousness.

"Myungsoo oppa?!" I called.

"You finally called..." he said his voice low.

"What happened???" i asked him in hurry.

"...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ayyooo :PP Hope you enjoyed this chapter :DD Thanks for the new subscribers xPP