Ch.4- Awkward Yet Comfortable

I Loved You....

The next morning, i woke up to someone poking my face. I opened one eye and there sat a very smiley YoungMin.

"Hey -.- didn't i say i'd pick you up around 8?" he said slightly annoyed. I pulled the covers over my face ignoring him.

"Yah -__- Kim HyoMi, i will tickle you if you don't get up," he threatened. I still ignored him and rolled over. Then i felt two hands poke my sides making me scream slightly.

"Yah!!!! Jo YoungMin! What do you think you're doing?!" i sat up quickly clutching my sides holding back a laugh. YoungMin was holding his stomach laughing and trying to speak at the same time.

"You....ahahah...me...ahaha...park...HAHA xD..Your face was hilarious hahahahaha!!!" he said. i sighed and threw my pillow at him. It hit him splat on the face making me laugh.

"That's not nice -_-" he said picking up the pillow. I calmed down my laughing and said, "Why are you in my room anyway? I'm still a girl you know." His face turned a light red and he walked out the room closing the door. I started to laugh even more at his facial expression. Oh YoungMin, you're so adorable. 

YoungMin's POV:

"Why are you in my room anyway? I'm still a girl you know," thats when i remembered how old we were and what situation we were in. I felt my face grow hot and quietly walked out of the room. I stood by the door and ruffled my hair. Aish!! Jo YoungMin! What were you thinking?! I sighed and waited for HyoMi to come out. My phone rang and i answered.

(YoungMin=Regular KwangMin=Bold)

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hyung?"

"KwangMin?"

"Eodiseoyo?!"

"ChangWoo's place, waeyo?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU?!"

"*laughs* Because you hogged HyoMi all say yesterday, besides i know we don't have a schedual today."

"Fine...be that way hyung...oh! Buy me a smoothie before you come back arachii?

"Neh~ Arassoyo."

"But seriously YoungMin-Hyung, take me next time too TT-TT"

"Haha sure, annyeong!"

"Neh, annyeong!"

(End of Call)

Suddenly i felt the door open and fell backwards landing right on top of a stunned HyoMi. My eyes met hers and our faces were very...VERY..close...

Oh what have i done....

 

HyoMi's POV:

"Erm...." i awkwardly spoke under YoungMin who was wide eyed. His eyes were frantic and confused and his plush lips were slightly quivering from the unexpected situation. He quickly stood up turning away from you embarressed at his actions. I slowly stood up too not knowing what i should say. He turned back to face me more calm and bowed 90 degrees.

"I am so very sorry...i seriously did not know you would be out so quickly..." he apologized. He stood back up catching my eyes, holding my gaze.

"Jeongmal...mianhae..." he said again in a whisper. I gave him a small smile.

"Aniyo...it's partially my fault anyway...so it's okay...okay?" I said poking his forehead. I went to the bathroom to quickly wash up and we were off. I wore a a flower printed romper with a white cardigan and wore white converse. My hair was straightened with a small braid on the side. YoungMin was dressed rather nicely, yet weirdly kind of like the way MyungSoo was dressed when i first saw him. He too was wearing a hat, glasses, and a docters mask. Then i remembered.

"...he has to protect  his image now because people can misunderstand very easily..."

 "Is there anywhere you wanna stop by to grab some breakfast?" he asked muffled by the mask. 

"Hmmm..ani...it's okay," i said smiling.

 growl~ 

 YoungMin started to laugh and i felt my cheeks grow very hot. We stopped by a near by Crepe stand and he order me a strawberry crepe. I took my first bite and was in heaven for about 3.4 seconds until i chewed and swallowed.

"Hmmm..." i said trying to the remains of the whip cream on my lips. YoungMin was laughing at me again and said," Pabo, let me clean it." He used his thumb to whip off the excess cream on the corner of my lips making me blush. My heart went absolutely wild.

"AH..erm...Gamsamnida," i said flustered.

"No problem :)" he said smiling at me. I decided to distract myself by eating my crepe while we were walking until my heart had calmed down.

aish....stupid heart..stop it. He just whipped cream off your lips! its fine!.....right? I mean friends are suppose to do that right? RIGHT?

"Are you okay?" YoungMin asked." You're kinda talking to yourself, haha."

"ye-yeah i'm good.." I replied back. Was i saying that out loud?! Omo....

There was suddenly a very long awkward silence between us until we arrived at the park. I went striaght for the swings hearing YoungMin's muffled laughter behind me. I immeditally started to swing. Oh how i loved swinging. I feel like a kid a again. YoungMin took the swing next to me and just kept staring at me. I slowed my swinging pace down and asked, "Hey, what are you staring at?" He looked away embarressed and said, "Ani...nothing..." I sighed. Did these boys forget that i know when they're lying and when they aren't? Goodness -.-

 

YoungMin's POV:

Watching her swing back and forth was actually very entertaining. Better than swinging itself, because when ever she went higher, her smile grew bigger and i think thats her charm point. Her adorable cheesy smile that can always manage to melt my heart no matter how much i try to deny it....You liked her back then....what's so wrong about liking her now?" My inner voice said. 

"Because she won't accept me..." i murmured to myself.

"Did you say something?" She asked me eyes with curiosity.

"Eh? uhm no?" i replied back innocently. Truthfully i knew she had already picked up on how weird i was acting and I was sure i was gonna get a lecture from her. I saw her roll her eyes and laughed to myself. "Enjoy it while you can, you never know when she'll be snatched away."

......I know....

 

HyoMi's POV: 

YoungMin probably knew i picked up on his behavior because that's just YoungMin you know? (A/N: Omg YoungMin i like love you right now <3 Haha xDD) Always quick minded, kind hearted, and always there when i need someone to talk to. Again the akwardness filled the air. Jo YoungMin....is the king of awkwardness -.-

"HyoMi...i've been wondering...why'd you come back all of a sudden?" YoungMin asked me while looking up at the sky. I looked up too and replied," My parents said it would be better to send me back now that MyungSoo is mature and hopefully responsible enough to take care of me...but i feel bad because he's probably so busy with his scheduals now that he's famous and all.....so i don't want to burden him." I could feel YoungMin's eyes on me as he spoke.

"You're not a burden HyoMi." And i could tell he was serious. "We've missed you so much....I'm glad you kept contact with me through phone and email, but it was never enough because you were never actually in front of me." I turned to look at him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with sorrow and saddness, but they were only there for a moment until he looked away. I looked back at the sky admiring the clouds and replied, " I've missed you too you know?" I closed my eyes enjoying the breeze for a moment and heard YoungMin get off the swing. He walked in front of me and held out his hand and said, "Kaja :)) ChangWoo's probably thinking you go tkidnapped or something haha." I reached out for his hand and laughed with him.

And together we walked back. I got to the door and bowed.

"Thank you for taking me out," I said as i felt  YoungMin embrace me in a hug. "You-YoungMin?" I called shocked from his sudden action. 

"Thank you for letting me take you out, " he whispered in my ear. My heart started to go wild again. Yah...heart...Be quiet or he'll  hear you! He let go of me and waved me goodbye. I waved back slightly sad he was leaving and walked in.

"Where'd you go?! I thought someone kidnapped you!!!" ChangWoo stood up from the couch to approach you.

"I went to the park with YoungMin..." I said quietly waiting for a lecture, but instead recieved a tight hug.

"At least tell me before you do these things...MyungSoo would have totally kill me if you were kidnapped." He explained releasing me. 

"It's only my what...3rd day back and you already think i got kidnapped? Hahaha xD " I replied.  ChangWoo slumped on the couch with a sigh.

"What am i going to do about you.." he murmured.

 

 

A/N: Aayyyyy :)) Well! I did a double update today xD Is YoungMin gonna develope his feelings for HyoMi back? I wonder ;3 OH!! i also started a new story so check it out alright? :)) K thanks <3