Ch.30- Changjo's Kidnapping

I Loved You....

Kwangmin's POV:

I saw something i wish i hadn't seen. Hyomi and my brother hugging. It hurt too much. 

"Why.....why......why is it always Youngmin-hyung?" i cursed under my breath. I slumped onto the ground and sighed, then suddenly, a shadow loomed over me. It was a trainee whom i had seen many times and complimented her.

"Oh hello Joomi-ssi," i said using my best smile. She looked at me with curiosity and sat next to me.

"Did something happen Kwangmin--....Kwangmin-oppa?" she asked me. What does she want?

"Aniyo? Why?" I asked her.

"You just look so....heartbroken," she replied. I looked at her surpised and muttered," Am i that obvious?" She nodded. I sighed and said," Well you're right..." Joomi looked at Kwangmin thoughtfully and said,"I'll listen." 

"Well, theres a girl i like, but it seems like my brother is the one she likes....and i don't know...i give up," i sighed.

"Ahhh~ so it's like your own little drama?" Joomi joked making me laugh slightly.

"You'll be okay, because your stronger than this right?" Joomi said confidently looking stright into my eyes not wavering. She seemed so confident in her answer and she herself was really pretty. Why don't you get to know her? Maybe she'll be the one.

"I-I don't know," i stuttered looking away embaressed. She stood up and held out a hand.

"Come on, I'll support you all the way," She smiled the cutest smile. I couldn't help but smile back and grab her hand. She pulled me up and i didn't realize how close we were. She straightened my shoulders and tried to reach the top of my head, but was too short to reach. I laughed at her shortness and said," Wahh, your so short." Just like Hyomi.

"Ey, just because your tall doesn't mean you can make fun of me!" she pouted. I suddenly felt bad and patted her head.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized quickly. Joomi looked up at me and suddenly kissed my cheek and ran away. I was left there stunned an didn't even know what had just happend.

"W-wa-wait a-a m-minu-minute....." I muttered. She...kissed my cheek.... I felt my cheeks grow hot. I didn't even realize i was smiling until Youngmin saw me.

"Wae? Why are you so smiley?" he asked me concerned. I shook my head and said," Nothing at all hyung." He gave me a weird look and we walked together towards out of our company building. I....have to move on....

Hyomi's POV:

The CEO wanted to see me so i went up to see him.

"Hello Hyomi-ssi, take a seat," he pointed down. I bowed and took my seat cautiously.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about CEO-nim?" i asked nervously.

"As you probably heard, there was another scandal article, but this time of you and Kwangmin," he spoke. I nodded.

"We were thinking maybe in the next 6 months, you would debut after proper training," he told me. 6 months?!

"Oh really? yeah thats fine with me," i spoke excitedly. He gave me a warm smile and said," Work hard." I nodded and walked back down the practice room full of joy. "I'm almost there....almost there!!!" I yelled happily. Then i felt my phone vibrate. There was an incoming call from Myungsoo. I answered rather quickly.

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered. 

"Get ready, we're picking you up," he told me.

"Neh~" I answered and hung up. I stood outside and was waiting patiently until i saw a black van pull up assuming it was Myungsoo. I walked towards and opened the car door to see a smiley Changjo who pulled me in.

"Let's go manager-hyung!" he said as he had me in a tight body hug. 

"Y-ya-yah!! Where are you taking me pabo?!" i yelled at him struggling to be free'd. He finally se tme down into the next seat next to him and said," I'm taking you out of course."
"Your pretty good at kidnapping," I mocked him jokingly. He laughed and pinched my cheek making me feel slightly annoyed. I searched for my phone and didn't find it in my pocket. 

"Yah, where's my phone?! Did i drop it?!" I mumbled furiously. changjo started to look around the car to help me find it, but we found nothing. I ruffled my hair fustrated and said," Let me borrow your phone, i ahve to call Myungsoo." he quietly gave me his phone and i quickly dialed his phone number.

"yobosaeyo?" he answered.

"Myungsoo-oppa, Changjo is gonna take me home so just go straigh thome okay?" I told him slightly exhausted.

"Oh...okay! be safe!" he told me before i hung up. I gave Changjo his phone back and sighed.

"Where are you taking me Jonghyun...." i muttered. 

"Ey~ don't be like that, you said you were stressed out lately, so i'm going to go an dhelp you relieve that stress don't worry," he reassured me.

"I wonder how many times i've been kidnapped by you now," i sighed. Then there was an awkward silence amongst us. What's going on.....

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys :)) I'm feeling much better <3 But yeaaahhh Changjo kidnaps her again xDDD Get ready for a ChangjoxHyomi moment next chapter!!! But who knows? Maybe i'll add a little "surprise" in it ;3 Anyway xD If you want more Subscribe and Comment <3 Gomowoyo~