Ch.23- I Need Space

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

"Y-yo-you what?!" i said my lips stuttering. "Thats not true...right Youngmin?" i tried to laugh it off. This isn't happening...I'm probably dreaming....yep dreaming... Youngmin finally moved away and sighed. He put a smile on and tried to look happy again, but his eyes seemed unfocused and hurt.

"Well, knowing you, you probably won't believe me....so just forget i said anything okay?" he told me. 

"But----"

"What happened betweeen Krystal-Noona and i has nothing to do with you....it was the past and a lot was going on.....The feelings have disappeared....and that kiss that happened earlier, was HER doing....i didn't even think she was going to do that," he said seriously. I couldn't say anything. I felt like i had lost my voice. How do you expect me to FORGET everything that happened?...... My lips formed a slight frown and there was a long silence. Youngmin pinched my cheek making me wince .

"Don't frown like that...it doesn't suit you," he said playfully. I gave him a confused look. This guy.....i don't understand you....

"NOW!!! Shall we help you prepare for your next evaluation?" he asked stretching his arms above his head. I shook my head no and replied," I decided i'm just going to sing this time." 

"Eh? Oh...okay...i'll ask Hyunseong-hyung to come and help you this week, if it's okay," He tried convincing me. 

"Sure i guess...." i said. "I think i'm gonna go home actually...so...." Youngmin turned his back towards me and waved me a goodbye. Wow...he won't even send me off as a proper goodbye....

"Bye...." i whispered and walked out. I saw Krystal standing by the doorway and started to feel my blood rise. She saw me and shot me a smile.

"Waaahhh~ i found you Hyomi!!!" she said jumping up and down. I shrugged her off feeling anger come over me and just left her stunned. That woman....is annoying. Walking home wasn't a problem and Changwoo was home. The lookk on my face was probably not good, because he came rushing over to me like no tomorrow.

"Are you okay??? Why did it look like you cried?!" he asked me serious letting me walk in and sit on the couch.

"It's nothing, i just got dirt in my eye thats all," i lied yawning. He looked at me like he knew i was lying, but seemed to have forgotten about it. 

"Oh...Changwoo....uhm...." i started to say. "I think.....I'm going to go stay with Myungsoo for awhile..."

"Eh!? Waeyo???" he asked me surprised at my sudden words.

"I need some time to think things over...." i muttered.

"Look, if its about the time i uhm...kissed you...then just forget i ever-----"

"No...it's not that, it's just that...a lot has been going on and i need some space...don't worry, i'm only going over there for a week...okay?" i reassured him. He gave me a doubtful look and sighed.

"When are you going?" he asked me eyes filled with sadness.

"Tomorrow morning..." i told him. He bit his lip slightly and looked away from me.

"You HAVE to come back okay?" he said looking at me again catching me off guard. 

"O-okay...i will don't worry..." i spoke. He seemed distant and didn't know what to do, so he went upstairs to his room after bidding me a goodnights sleep. I sighed and murmured," I have to call Myungsoo about it now..." I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered drowsly.

"Were you sleeping??" i asked him slightly laughing.

"Hah...no...." he lied.

"Mhm okay~ whatever you say," i spoke.

"Why'd you call anyway?? Did something happen?" he asked me suddenly going serious.

"Oh...uhm...is it okay if i stay with you for a week or so?" i asked crossing my fingers.

"Eh?! Why so suddenly?"

"I need to get away from here for awhile...i just need some time to think..."

"Did one of the boys confess to you or something?" he asked directly.

"B-bowh??? What's up with that?!" I yelled slightly. I mean sure Youngmin confessed to me today.....and Changwoo kissed me earlier...AND Jonghyun kissed my forehead............UGH IDK!!! I heard him laughing a little and he said," Okay okay, yeah it's fine, is tomorrow morning okay? I have aschedual at 12:30 tomorrow....so Dongwoo-hyung can drive me there."

"Yeah thats fine. the sooner the better....." i sighed.

"Okay then...now go to sleep, we'll pick you up at 10, goodnight pabo Hyomi," he hung up before i could say anything. Ayyy -.- he called me Pabo.... I let a yawn excape my mouth and i finally went upstairs to go to sleep.

(Next Day-9:13 AM)

"Did you pack everything?" Changwoo asked laying against my door frame with his arms crossed across his chest. I had packed a weeks worth of clothes in my backpack and nodded. Changwoo suddenly came in and sat on my bed with his head hung low.

"Suddenly leaving like this....it'll be lonely for me..." he muttered. 

"Ay~ Don't be like that, I'm coming back, don't worry Changwoo," i reassured him as i patted his shoulder. ipulled out my phone to check the time and it was 9:30. 

"Myunggie should be here sometime soon...." i said stretching my arms. Changwoo's eyes caught mine and his eyes pleaded for me to stay. Stop looking at me like that...or i'll feel guilty... I saw a black van pull up in the drive way and saw Myungsoo poke his head out from the window.

"Oh! He's here..." i said. Changwoo immeditally stood up and embraced me in a tight hug causing my heart rate to speed up quickly. 

"Be safe....and come back soon...Keep contact with me okay?" he whispered in my ear making me blush at his sudden contact.

"Yeah...i will..i told you to not worry...." i laughed lightly. He pulled away leaving me wanting his warmth and a sad smile formed on his face.

"I'll walk you down..." he said leading me. I followed slightly sad, yet excited. Once we walked outside, Changwoo bowed politely to Myungsoo who was waiting outside the car with sunglasses covering his face and a huge grin.

"I'll take care of her from here Changwoo," he said patting his back. I gave Myungsoo a tight squeeze around his waist and shot him a joyful smile. Then i looked back at Changwoo who was forcing a smile and felt my heart squeeze. It's not you Changwoo.....i just need some space....Please understand. I ran back to Changwoo and embraced him in a tight hug also. He returned it happily and pulled away before i did. He nodded a look towards Myungsoo and i knew he was waiting for me to go.

"I'll be back arachii?" i said pinching his cheek. "Don't miss me too much!" He laughed and i skipped towards the van and went inside with Myungsoo following behind me. Then we were off. Inside the car was Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungyeol. As soon as it got quiet, it got loud again.

"So Hyomi-ssi, do you like Changwoo?" Sungyeol asked whispering playfully. I laughed and replied," Aniyo, we're just childhood friends, right Myungsoo-oppa?" Myungsoo hit Sungyeols head and said," Yah, she doesn't like anyone okay?" Everyone laughed and i was enjoying the atmosphere. If only it was like this whenever i was around the four of them.... Woohyun moved closer to you and whispered," Do you remember our names?" I nodded and said," You're Woohyun, and the one next to you is Sungyeol...and uhm...the one driving is...Woodong??" Everyone burst into laughter again including Dongwoo who was always just full of laughter.

"Jang Dongwoo," he spoke with an enormous smile. I felt embarressed and my cheeks felt hot, but before i even knew it, we had already arrived at the dorm.

"We're here~" Dongwoo said happily stopping th engine. 

"Eh? Did you guys move?" I asked Myungsoo stepping out of the car.

"Yep," he replied. (A/N: Imagine the dorm from when they were taking care of the three dogs lol) We had to take an elevator up to where we wanted and had to use a speaker to get through. Myungsoo went up to it and pushed the speaker button.

"Sunggyu-Hyung~ it's us!!" he said.

"Okay~ is Hyomi-ssi with you?" he asked. All the other members scoffed.

"Ay~ Hyung, she's to young for you arrasso?" he spoke. Sunggyu laughed and let us in. It was such a pretty place. The ground and walls were all white making me mesmerized. Sungjon greeted me excitedly and hyperly and said," Wah!!! It's Hyomi-ssi!!!" I laughed at his cuteness and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" i spoke. All the infinite members including Myungsoo bowed too and said," Annyeonhaseyo! Ulineun Infinite-ibnida!" I smiled at their unison and forgot i had my bag on my back.

"Oh...uhm Myungsoo-oppa...where should i put my stuff?" i asked him. 

"Follow me," he motioned. I did as i was told and he led me to a small room big enough for me and said," Since you'll be the only girl in the house among 7 guys, i want you to be safe....we'll be sleeping in the living room." I put my stuff down and we both walked back the living room to see the infinite members chatting away sitting on the ground.

"They're back!!" Sungjong clapped. I took a seat next to him on my left and Myungsoo on my right.

"So you'll be staying with us?" Sunggyu asked me. I nodded and said," Thank you for letting me stay." 

"Make yourself a home here okay?" he told me smiling. When he smiled, i couldn't help but laugh as i watched his eyes disappear.(A/N: LOLOLOL Mianhae Hmastergyu xDD)

"Hyung...your eyes disappeared again..." Dongwoo said in a serious tone making everyone laugh. 

"Awh~!!! You're so cute when you laugh!!" Sungjong jumped up and down hyperly. I slightly blushed at his compliment and replied," Uhm thank you?"

"This reminds me of when we did "You Are My Oppa" except with Myungsoo's actual sister...." Hoya said. (A/N: BTW, that Show was such a great show xD I'm so glad she debuted :))) First time when i actually saw them cry TT-TT) 

"I swear Myunggie had some other feelings for her haha," Woohyun joked. 

"Ayyy~ Hyung, you know thats not right," Myungsoo said sighing. "Sungjong was the same age as her anyway!!"

"But i didn't really get a long with her..." he said in a small voice. I was so clueless about what was going on.

"Okay maybe we should stop? Hyomi-ssi looks very confused about who we're talking about," Hoya said trying to calm everyone down. Whoever this girl was, she must've been really important to them. When it became quiet, my stomach suddenly growled causing everyone to laugh again.

"Wahhh~ are you hungry?" Woohyun asked me still laughing. 

"Uh....yeah...kind of..." i admitted shyly. 

"Let's go out to eat?" Sunggyu suggested.

"CALL!!" Dongwoo replied faster than anyone. I let a smile escape my lips and felt very happy. Nothing can ruin this moment.....it feels like their all my brothers... Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket and the caller ID was the hospital. 

"Uhm, i have to take this call....so i'll be back," i whispered to Sungjong who nodded. I went into my room and picked it up.

"Yobosaeyo?" i answered nervously. Did something happen???

"Is this Kim Hyomi-ssi??" a deep voice asked.

"Neh...it is...Waeyo? did something go wrong with my parents??" i asked my voice wobbly.

"I'm sorry to say, but your father had a heart attack earlier today," the docter spoke. 

"A-are you sure??" I asked him trying to deny everything. "What about my mom?!"

"You're mom  fainted from the shock and is currently in a coma for now...." he said.

"Is dad okay?! Are they okay? What's going to happen?!" i asked frantically my voice getting louder.

"We're not sure when your mother will wake up, as for your father...." the docter took a deep breath. "If he doesn't wake up tomorrow, then theres nothing we can do..." The words i thought i'd never hear finally came. I dropped my phone in shock and the tears just flowed out like a waterfall. Myungsoo came to check on me, but only to find me crying hard.

"Hyo-hyomi?! What happened?!" he asked me shaking my shoulders. The rest of the members stayed by the door afraid to come in.

"Oppa....umma is in a coma.....*sniff*....and appa....appa might not be alive tomorrow if he doesn't wake up...." the tears came even faster. Myungsoo embraced me in a hug and hushed me.

"They'll....wake up....okay?....we have to hope they wake up...." his voice quivered. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks for the new subbies <333 :)) And thanks for feed back xDD I had no idea what to do next honestly LOLOL So thanks :))) I hope you enoyed this Infinite episode ;3 Subscribe and Comment please~ Thank You <333