Ch.25- Kwangmin Scandel?!

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

The first night at the Infinite dorm was the best. As soon as we got home, I knocked out and i'm pretty sure the others did too. The next day I was the first one to wake up. I got dressed into some comfortable clothes and washed up. I looked at all the members sleepinging in the living room trying to find Myungsoo, but gave up and cautiously tried to make my way across to the kitchen. Why are there so many of them....and to top it off there are blankets on the ground....uggghhh. The first person i stepped over was Sunggyu. Next to him was Woohyun. He started to move so i got scared and froze where i was. Maybe it was just me, but i could've sworn he smirked or something. He stopped moving and i tried to move further, but i guess i mistook my step and slipped right on top of Woohyun. He grunted as i landed right on top of him. Myungsoo jolted up in surprise and squinted at me.

"Hyomi?! Yah, Woohyun-hyung!! What are you doing to my sister?!" He yelled dragging me off of a laughing Woohyun. So he was awake!!! He pushed me into the kitchen and went back to talk to s.

"She...hahaha landed on me though!! HAHAHAHA XDD," Woohyun laughed holding his stomach. Sungyeol covered his ears with his pillow and Dongwoo didn't even move at all. Sungjong was sitting up dazed and Hoya looked confused. Sunggyu didn't even seem to care. Myungsoo sighed and looked back at me with a sharp gaze that said,"You better make up for this." I walked away whistling trying to avoid Scary Myungsoo and started to look for something to cook. Thank goodness there were eggs so i made enough for everyone, yet when i looked back into the living room, everyone was still sleeping even Myungsoo. I frowned. And he has the guts to yell at me AND THEN go back to sleep?! Aish that Myungsoo -__- I walked over to my brother who had laid right next to Sunggyu and I jumped on him. He coughed loudly and muttered," Dude you're so heavy!!" I furrowed my brows together in anger and pinched both of his cheeks and said," What did you say?"

"YAH!!! THAT HURTS!!" he said pushing me off of him and sat up rubbing his cheeks. I merong'ed him and said," FINE!! I'll eat ALL the eggs myself even though i made enough for everyone." He rubbed his eyes drowsly and started to poke Sunggyu.

"Wae -.-" Sunggyu grumbled.

"Hyomi made us breakfast hyung," Myungsoo yawned. He immeditally sat up and yelled," LET'S EAT EVERYONE!!" And everyone sat up not tired anymore. I couldn't help but smile at their clumsiness. These 6 guys....i wish they could all be my brothers... And like that, Breakfast was over. I helped them fold the blankets and tidy up the living room and we all just chilled for awhile. I stretched my arms and said," Do you guys have a  schedual today?" Dongwoo let out a dinosaur yawn and replied," Hmmm...we have to go to the practice room later...." I looked at Myungsoo happily.

"Can i come??? I have to practice for my evaluation too!! Pleeaaaseee~ Myunggie-oppa~" I released my secret aegyo. All the members started to fall for it. Myungsoo ruffled his hair and sighed.

"I forgot you had that in you....if it's okay with Sunggyu-hyung then yeah..." He replied defeated.

"I'm fine with it, so let's go!!" Sunggyu said happily. I clapped my hands together and smiled.

"Gamsahamnida~" I bowed lightly. Sungyeol stood up and lended oout his hand to me.

"Kaja?" he said with a smile. I returned the smile and grabbed on and was pulled up. Myungsoo hit the side of Sungyeol's head and said," Yah, please refrain from unnecessary physical contact." Everyone laughed at Myungsoo's protective sideI felt my phone vibrate and there were three text messages. I opened the newest one and it was from Changwoo.

To:Hyomi :)

Hey!! How was your first night? You're not hurt right?...Haha of course your not...Myungsoo is there lol. Uhm...Well i just texted to say Good Morning :)) Have a nice day!!!

From: Changwoo :PP

I smiled at his text and i knew my mood was going to be happy all day. I checked the next one and it was from Changjo.

To: Hyominnie :DD

pabo~ Good Morning :)) How are you?? I just wanted to talk to you >__< Haha. Call me later? Maybe we can go grab something to eat? Let's say....7-ish? I'll pick you up :)) Reply back pabo~ I'm Lonely TT-TT

From: Jonghyun :))

I really liked the thought of going out to eat with him, but i came over to the Infinite dorm to get away from the four.

To: Jonghyun :P

Ya -.- Don't call me Pabo!!! LOL Uhmmm well I'm with myungsoo and the members...so maybe next time?? Thank you for the offer though :)) I'll call you later okay? Byeee~

from: Hyomi :DD

I sent the text and checked the last one. It was from Kwangmin and the heading said URGENT! I clicked to open it and it read:

To: Hyo-hyo

Search up my name on the internet ASAP.

From: kwangmin :I

I immeditally went to searhc up Jo Kwangmin on google and was shocked to see a heading that said:

Breaking News: Jo Kwangmin of Boyfriend in a scandel?!

Bo-bowh?! What the hell is this?!?!? I clicked on the aritcle and this is what it read.

Recently, a netizen reported that Jo Kwangmin was seen at a park with a girl. The netizen took the picture and said it was his girlfriend. Others say it looked like the same girl that his older brother, Jo Youngmin was seen with. Kwangmin has not said anything about this statement nor has Starship Entertainment. We will update you later on for more info.

I sighed and turned off my phone in disbelief. Sungjong looked at me worried and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Hyomi??" he asked me serious. I forced a smile and said,"Neh, everything is great, let's go yeah?" Sungjong looked at me doubtfully, but seemed to ignore it and then we all set off to the Practice room. The whole time we were walking there, the Kwangmin scandel was still lingering in my mind. How did this happen?! When did this happen....judging from the picture...it looked like the time he bought me ice cream......why is it that this always happens to me dammit...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

 

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: As promised, the double update :DD If you don't remember the whole Kwangmin and Ice cream thing, you can read it in ch.19 ^_^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter though :))) Loving your comments xDD Subscribe and comment <333 Thanks~~