Ch.28- Begin

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

I woke up the next day dazed and tired. Everything that happened yesterday seemed like a dream to me. I woke up and got dressed and washed up. The infinite members were still sleeping, so i decided to go shopping. As soon as i stepped outside i stretched my arms wide embracing the wonderful weather and started to walk to the convience store nearby. I took out my phone and texted Myungsoo saying i left to buy some food so he wouldn't worry and i suddenly felt my heart drop to my gut as i saw Youngmin, Kwangmin, Changwoo, and Jonghyun(Changjo) gathered in the front. I almost dropped my phone in shock, but managed to put it back into my pocket. I immeditally ran behind a parked car on the side and cursed myself under my breath. Eish.....why are they here?!?!.......more over...why am i hiding? It's not like....i did anything... I tried to move, but for some reason my feet wouldn't let me. I bit my lip in fustration and peeked over the side of the car. The four of them seem to have been planning something from the looks of it, because Youngmin made a serious thinking face. Suddenly Changwoo turned my direction and quickly tried to go back into hiding crossing my fingers that he didn't see me. After about 5 minutes or so, my ankles started to cramp up and i HAD to stand. Ugggghhh why aren't they leaving!!! I looked to see if they were still there, but they suddenly weren't. I let a sigh of relief escape my mouth and i stood up stretching.

"Ey, this guys....i wonder what they were doing..." i mumbled to myself.

"Hyomi?" someone spoke behind me making me jump. I turned around to see the four boys i had tried my best avoid staring at me with blank faces. Youngmin was the only one who wouldn't meet my eyes making me feel hurt.

"N-neh?" I responded awkwardly. 

"I told you i saw her," Changwoo elbowed Kwangmin who winced. I could only laugh and pretend i knew what was going on.

"Why are you here?" Changjo asked me his eyes full of questions.

"I...was gonna buy some breakfast for Myungsoo-oppa and the members..." i said my voice wobbling. Aish...what's wrong with me?

The four boys gave eachother doubtful looks making me slightly annoyed that they didn't believe me. As soon as i was gonna back myself up, they all suddenly ran leaving me speechless. BOWH?!?!?

"Wait a minute...wait...what just happened??" I yelled. "YAH, COME BACK YOU PABOS AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY UR RUNNING!!!" But they were long gone already. I scowled at myself and started to walk back to the convience store like i had planned to originally. As soon as i got there, i bought some watermelon, some other snacks, and some candy and i was walking back home faster than i had thought. I felt so flustered at the 4's sudden appearence and disappearence that i was still shocked and didn't know what to say or do. When i got to the dorm, all the members were awake, but Dongwoo and Hoya were gone.

"Eh? Where's Dongwoo-oppa and Hoya-oppa?" i asked Myungsoo who quickly ran over to help me carry the bags.

"Pabo, you should've woken us up to go with you," Myungsoo scolded me. "Anyway, they went to their schedual...we have a photoshoot to go too later...so you might be home alone for awhile." I shook my head no.

"Ani, i have to go practice today at the Agency, Boyfriend is going to help me prepare for my next evaluations test," I spoke cutting the watermelon.

"HYOMI HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" Sungyeol rushed over surprised. I gave him a weird look.

"Am i wrong?" He asked and annoyed Myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed and ignored him making Sungyeol turn to me for answers.

"So do you?" Sungyeol asked with excitement and curiosity. I laughed and answered," Aniyo Sungyeol-oppa, you misheard me, i said Boyfriend is going to help me." Sungyeol's face suddenly turned down, but then it was bright again and he suddenly got up close to me and said,"What about that Changjo?" I was startled at his sudden question and ended up cutting my finger slightly.

"Ouch..." i winced as blood trickled from my finger onto the counter.

"WOAH YOUR BLEEDING!!" Sungyeol panicked. Myungsoo rushed over and grabbed my hand.

"What happened?!" He said loudly as he ran my finger under warm water.

"I was uhm...not paying attention is all," i tried to laugh it off. 

"Sungyeol-hyung, what were you doing?!" Myungsoo raised his voice looking for a band aid. Sungjong quickly walked over and gave one to Myungsoo who put it on my finger.

"Calm down Myunggie, it's not Sungyeol-oppa's fault," I spoke holding his shoulder. He sighed and gave me a tight hug surprising me with his force.

"I....really am out of it today...ever since last night, i keep thinking something bad is going to happen to you...and i seriously do not want that," he muttered his voice shaking. I smiled at his consideration and patted his back.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," i said softly. I pulled away and patted his head. "I'm not Kim Myungsoo's sister for a reason you know?" His lips formed a small smile and he nodded. He looked at Sungyeol who still stunned and bowed.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice..." Myungsoo spoke in a whisper. Sungyeol walked over and patted his back and said," It's okay dude, if it was my sister, i probably would've freaked out too." i laughed at the brotherly love and cut the rest of the watermelon and sat in the living room. Sungjong happily followed and sat next to me.

"Thank you for buying this for us Hyomi~" Sungjong said with a smile that made me want to pinch his cheeks. I nodded a welcome and soon everyone was eating and it was gone just like that. I checked the time and it was almost time to go to the practice room.

"Oh...uhm Sunggyu-oppa?" i looked towards the leader who seemed to be daydreaming.

"Neh?" He answered happily.

"Uhm is it possible that you guys can drop me off at Starship Entertainment?" i asked hoping.

"Yeah sure, i'll just tell manager-hyung," he smiled. I breathed a sighed of relief and said," thank you~" He nodded and stood up to talk to the manager.

"Alright guys, let's go to your schedual and drop off Hyomi-ssi," the manager called out the front door. Everyone quickly put their shoes on and we were off. They dropped me off first and as they left, i waved goodbye and yelled," I'll call you when to pick me up!"

"Neh~!" Myungsoo yelled back waving. I quickly ran inside the practice room and saw Minwoo, Hyungseong and Jeongmin standing there talking. As soon as Minwoo saw me, he immeditally ran up and gave me a tight hug making me lose my breath.

"Yah, No Minwoo, your gonna kill her," jeongmin laughed. He quickly released me and said," I missed you!" I laughed at his cheeky smile and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims," I spoke smiling. The three boys bowed too and said," I'm Your....Boyfriend! Boyfriend-ibnida~" 

"Well, we'll be your tutors today," Jeongmin said doing a gentleman bow.

"Do you have what you wanna do in mind?" Minwoo asked excitedly.

"Mhm, i'm gonna sing this time," I spoke confidently. Minwoo's face suddenly went dark and he pouted.

"Awh, then you don't need me," he spoke his head hanging low making me feel badall of a sudden. Hyungseong smacked his head playfully and said," Eyyy~ stop acting like that, she's not your girlfriend or anything." Jeongmin stepped up closer to me and spoke quietly," what song are you gonna sing?"

"Teen Top's Missing You," i whispered.

"Wah~ good choice," he clapped his hands together. "Yah, you two! Let's focus!" Hyungseong and Minwoo were wrestling eachother making me laugh. Even though a lot has happened this week, i can't let it get to me...

"Shall we start?" Jeongmin asked a cute smile appearing on his face. I nodded gladly and was prepared to practice till my voice hurt. I have to make sure to debut soon so i can see umma and appa.....

.

.

.

.

.

..

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heeeyy~ :)) Kind of a boring chapter :/ Sorry  i haven't been updating much, I'm sick TT-TT But i hope you Subscribe and Comment for more :))) Thanks~~~ Saranghaeyo <3