Ch.34- Don't Leave Me.

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

There was a dreadful silence in the air that couldn't be broken. Changwoo gave me nervous side glances and i could see him tightening his grip on the  steering wheel. I didn't know what to feel. I was too shocked to cry. Too scared to think. I wanted time to stop. The 15 minute ride home felt like 15 hours. As soon as we parked in the drive way, neither of us moved out of our seats. 

"We....we should go see him...." Changwoo said looking at me his eyes filled with no emotion that could describe what he was feeling. I didn't speak and just nodded. I watched Changwoo pull out his phone and dial someones number.

"Yobosaeyo?.....Neh....which hospital are you guys in?.....oh...okay...we're coming right away...is...is Changjo awake yet?.........i....see...okay we're coming, wait for us," Changwoo hung up. 

"Who did you call?..." I asked staring out my window.

"Kwangmin, the twins are already there," Changwoo said as we started to get back on the road. I had so much going through my head. I had so much i wanted to ask.  I was confused and mad at myself. I was a mess and felt closed in. Its not your fault Hyomi....it isn't.....so stop being like this......but what if it is my fault? what could you have possibly done to stop that accident?......maybe it's his time to go? NO DON'T SAY THAT. I bit my lips in fustration and closed my eyes trying to block out my thoughts. As soon as we got there, we both raced out of the car and went inside the hospital. I got to the front desk first and asked," Exucse me, but which room is uhm...Teen Top staying in? I'm a close friend." The nurse gave me a doubtful look until Youngmin saw me. Changwoo finally caught up and looked over at Youngmin who was running over.

"These people are with us," Youngmin told the desk lady. Suddenly her face went soft and she let us follow him into the room. The Teen Top members looked so haggard. Everyone had bandages somewhere around them and their faces seemed dark. Kwangmin was sitting at the foot of the bed and looked up to see us walk in. He immeditally stood up and i could tell his eyes were wet. 

"Hyomi....." kwangmin's voice wavered. I pushed passed him and finally found the person whom i had been looking for. Changjo was laying on the bed a deep gash on his cheek his eyes closed. Blankets surronded him neatly making the scene try to look more calming, but it just mad it worse for me. His left arm was being supported by pillows and was in cast. I knelt down by the side of his bed and held his free hand letting my tears flow. Pabo.....Jonghyun pabo........wake up.....please wake up......Everyone's eyes were on us, but i didn't care. I didn't care about anything. The only thing that mattered right now was that someone so close to me was fighting a battle against life or death. Changwoo moved over to me and rubbed my back trying to reassure me. Suddenly the docter came in. It didn't matter how i looked i stood up and ran over to him my tears still falling.

"Is there any way to save him? Please save him....please...." i cried clinging onto his shirt. Youngmin pulled me back and held me still as the docter made his way to Changjo who was still unconcious.

"There's some bad and good news....." the docter spoke. I immeditally remembered the phone call with the docter in America and felt my heart drop to my stomach. Don't tell me he's gonna die. Please dont tell me that. 

"What's....the good news?" C.A.P asked cautiously.

"It's possible he will live, only a couple ribs were broken and they can be easily fixed with operation," the docter said slightly smiling. Possible?! So theres a possiblity he can die?!

"Then....whats the bad?" L.Joe spoke monotoned. The docter sighed.

"His heart seemed to have been under lots of pressure during the incident and has grown very weak, so there is a possiblity of him dying if we don't find another heart to put into him otherwise his body won't be able to handle the rib surgery well." My worst nightmare had become reality again. I yanked one of my arms free from Youngmin and raised it in the air.

"I......I will donate," I spoke. Everyone looked at me like i was crazy and i didn't know what i was saying.

"Yah, Kim Hyomi," Youngmin said surprised. "What are you saying?!" I turned to look at him my eyes determined.

"I have to do this," I said pushing off his other hand. Changwoo came behind me and made me face him. His eyes were furious, but worried.

"Do you know what your saying right now Kim Hyomi?" Changwoo said his tone scarying me. "Your going to give up your heart, your LIFE to him! Do you think he'd want that? How are you going to tell Myungsoo? What are you going to do if Jonghyun wakes up to look for you? What am i going to say? "Oh she gave her heart to you bro," am i suppose to say that? Think for once Hyomi!" I looked down ashamed to not have even thought about those circumstances.

"I'm...sorry..." I mumbled looking down. "But.....i have to do this Changwoo....i couldn't help my dad.....so let me help Jonghyun...." Changwoo looked away defeated. The docter patted me on the shoulder and said," Your a brave girl, are you sure your okay with this?" I nodded. I'm not going to let you leave this world without hearing what i have to say to you.....

"Alright, follow me and we'll get your blood tested to see if you match and then we'll let you know when the surgery date will be," the docter motioned for me to follow. I looked back at everyone who looked astonished and shocked and gave them a weak smile. Changwoo's eyes met mine and i saw a tear slide down his cheek. 

"Please don't go...." he muttered. My heart cringed seeing him cry and i walked over to hug him. His warmth seeped into me making me wish i could hold on longer, but i knew i had to let go soon.

"Don't cry.....otherwise i'll regret this....." I whispered still hugging him tightly. He slowly wrapped his arms around me returning the hug and said,"But I Love You." Now i really didn't want to let go. I closed my eyes and let one tear slide one quietly. 

"I'm sorry......but if i love you now, how will i be able to do this?" i muttered pulling away looking into his eyes. For the first time in my life, i had finally seen Lee Changwoo cry.

"Then don't....." he responded as another tear slid down his cheek. I wiped it away and held his face in my hands. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Goodbye. I quickly ran to catch up to the docter without looking back and tried to compose myself. Choi Jonghyun......wait for me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ugh you guys TT-TT I cried typing this TT-TT AISH ASDFGHJKLJGCDHEAFJLDRJHI DX Mianhae D; Subscribe and Comment if you wanna find out what happens next TT-TT