Ch.35- On This Day.

I Loved You....

Changwoo's POV: 

What could i do? I couldn't stop her. Before i could even stop my mouth from saying anything more, i confessed, but was i rejected? No. Was i accepted? No. Then what? My feelings were all over the place. As soon as she was out of sight, i walked over to Jonghyun. 

"Yah....wake up....." I mumbled clenching my fist. The Teen Top members stared at me cautiously. Youngmin and Kwangmin walked over to me grabbing my arms scared i was going to punch a sleeping Jonghyun.

"WAKE UP I SAID!!" I yelled this time trying to yank my arms free. "HYOMI IS GOING TO GIVE UP HER LIFE TO YOU DAMMIT! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!! STOP HER!!!! PLEASE STOP HER!"

"YAH! LEE CHANGWOO! CALM DOWN!" Youngmin yelled back pulling me. 

"SHUT UP!!! HOW CAN YOU JUST WATCH HER LEAVE LIKE THAT?! WE HAVE TO STOP HER!" I shouted shoving Youngmin off. Kwangmin still held my arm tightly making me annoyed.

"Let go Kwangmin-ah," I threatend. Kwangmin's eyes told me no.

"Calm down and think Changwoo, calm down," he said his voice pleading. What am i doing right not? I'm not making anything better by yelling at Jonghyun, yet......why am i yelling?......it's not his fault... I felt Kwangmin slowly release my arm and took a deep breath.

"Look man.....if Hyomi wanted to do it....." Youngmin sighed. "Then...theres nothing we can do." 

"But still......she....she's not going to come back Youngmin don't you understand?" I shot back closing my eyes tightly trying to block out the image of her funeral.

"I loved her as much as you do bro.......but i was rejected haha....you on the other hand my friend....you were neither rejected nor accepted...you still have a chance to change her mind," Youngmin assured me. Thats no help moron. 

"I guess..." I muttered. The Teen Top members let out a sigh of relief until their manager came in and told them they had to go back to the dorm.

"Hyung...can't we stay a bit longer?" Ricky pleaded. Their manager shook his head no and they ended up going. Leaving me, the twins, Hyomi, and Jonghyun. 

"How do you think Myungsoo-hyung is going to react when he finds out we let Hyomi do this?" Kwangmin muttered out of nowhere. I froze. What am i going to tell Myungsoo?!

"How do you think CEO-hyung is gonna react?! Her debut is only in a couple months!" Youngmin just remembered. I felt myself run off to where Hyomi was leaving the twins calling after me suddenly. I accidentally ran past the room and went back to see Hyomi talking to the docter with a smile on her face. Stop smiling like that...... She saw me and nodded. My heart completely shattered at that moment.

"It's okay....i'm able to to the heart transplant," Hyomi said relieved. I wonder how i looked like to her. All i could do was hug her and hope to never let go.

"Ch-cha-chang-woo.....your crushing my ribs," Hyomi winced. 

"Shut up......" I mumbled feeling my tears rise again. Why are you doing this to me?....i waited 4 years for you to come back......why..... Hyomi finally pulled away and looked at me concerned.

"Aren't you happy i can save him?" she asked me with a tone that annoyed me.

"No.....because who will save you?" i asked her grabbing her hands. She gave my hands a squeeze and said," Don't worry about me......this is my time to do something right." 

"But...but what about Myungsoo.....and your mom.....what about the twins?....what about me? and Jonghyun? You know it's never going to be the same," I tried to convince her out of it.

"Changwoo......the surgery is in 3 days.....I have to do this for him...." Hyomi spoke her gaze steady and strong. I let our hands drop and placed my head on her shoulder depressed.

"Pabo....Pabo-ya...." i cried. Hyomi rubbed my back trying to comfort me, but it made everything worse. I have to save you.....but how can i save you when you won't let me?

 

(3 days later-Surgery Time)

Hyomi's POV: 

Jonghyun still didn't wake up after 3 days and today was the day i had been waiting for. I was only waiting for Changwoo. During those three days, Changwoo refused to talk to me or even look at me. He finally came downstairs and headed outside and i knew it was time to go. We both got into the car, but Changwooo didn't start the engine.

"Hyomi..." Changwoo said suddenly. 

"Ne-neh?" I replied startled at the sudden conversation. He turned to look at me, his eyes already wet, but no tears forming.

"I.....You know i love you right?" he asked me. I felt my cheeks blush and nodded. "Okay...good.....then i don't have to worry about my feelings anymore..." He sighed and started the engine at last and we were off. The day i had been waiting for came so fast. I didn't tell Myungsoo or Umma and didn't tell the twins when i would be having the operation. When we got there, my feet started to get heavy. Why am i being like this? It's for him.....but what about Changwoo?.....What about him? I can't just leave him be without confirming my feelings......you can't turn your back now Kim Hyomi. We both walked in and went to the operation room where Jonghyun was already in place and ready. The docter welcomed us with warm hugs and motioned for me to go into the room next door to get into place. 

"Then...I'll be going..." i looked at Changwoo who had suddenly grabbed my hand. He pulled me into a tight hug and i let my arms wrap around him. 

"I'll....i'll be back," I whispered trying to sound convincing but knew what laid ahead of me.

"I'll be waiting..." he replied back letting me go first. His warmth left my body and i didn't want to move. You have to do this Hyomi.....you...said you would save him. I felt my feet drag on the ground and didn't turn around because i knew if i did, i wouldn't go through with it. I got ready for the surgery and laid down on a bed next to Jonghyun. He seemed so peacefull. I grabbed his hand and held it tight and said," You have to live okay?" Then the docter put a mask on me to put me to sleep and i felt my eyes get heavy and finally close. Hyomi.....someone called. Who's calling me? i asked as a bright light kept coming closer. I walked towards it, but was stopped when someone grabbed my hand. yah! who are you!? i asked turning around to see my dad. He rose an eyebrow at me because i used informal speech and opened his arms wide in a hug. I immeditally ran into them missing the hugs from him. "Why are you here so soon Hyomi-ah?" he asked me hugging me tightly. "Appa......I'm sorry i left...." i cried. "Ani....it's okay...what happened happened.....it was just my time to go....but you..." he said pulling away and kissing my forehead. "You....it isn't your turn to come here yet." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean "not my turn"? i asked him. "You still have to live and be young....be happy....have a family....have...relationships...your too young sweetie....you have to go back," he told me pleading. "But...i don't want to leave you....mom...mom is so lonely... now..." i stuttered. 

"Then bring her to Korea with you, i have to leave soon, so you have to go back okay? Run.....whatever you do, do not stop....thats why i'm here....because i wasn't strong enough to hold out on my own.....so you have to go okay? I will always be watching over you my lovely daughter....Tell Myungsoo i said i'm proud of him and tell your mother i love her so very much and i'm sorry for leaving so quickly....i love you Hyomi...now you have to go," my dad said before suddenly disappearing. "Appa!!!! Come back!!" i cried. His words lingered in my ear. "Run....whatever you do, do not stop..." I felt my legs break into a sprint and i didn't know where i was running. My breath picked up and i felt like suffocating. "keep running....your doing fine," i heard dad whisper right next to my ear. My legs started to pump faster. I was running like my life depended on it, but then i thought about it. If dad is dead....and i just saw him...am i dead too?! I started to slow down. I'm....i'm dead.... I was almost walking now. "Keep running!!!" my dads voice whispered again. "I can't!....i'm too tired!" i spoke exhausted. "You have to keep going sweetie...please...for me..." i felt a slight push from behind me and i was running again. I started to see a door and felt excitement spark up. I started to run even faster and i even looked back, but what was there scared me. Darkness closing in. I felt my heart rate pick up and sprinted towards the door. The darkness was closing in on me and was only inches away from my heels. I have to go faster!!! I thought. I ran as fast as i could and grabbed the door knob, but the door wouldn't open. "Open!!! please open!" I yelled breathless. The darkness loomed over me like a giant wave ready to drown me. I closed my eyes ready for the worst, but suddenly i was pulled through the door and felt a huge headache ripple through my head. Then blackness. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Long chapter for you guys ;3 and probably a double update xDDD Nuuuu the story is gonna end soon TT-TT BUT BUT BUT DO NOT WORRY MY SUBBIES!!! THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL ;3 Anyway xDD Wait for the next update ;DDD Subscribe and Comment for more <3 Thank You ~