Ch.6 - Do you like ChangJo?

I Loved You....

HyoMi's POV:

We walked into a dance room of some kind with mirrors covering half the room. "So this is where they practice..." i said in my head. It felt cool and nice in here, but not as nice as outside. I saw a large red bean bag laying on the ground and immeditally ran to it and sat on it before anyone else could. ChangJo looked at me, laughter filling his eyes. I gave him a Merong :P and watched as the rest of the Teen Top members sat on the ground forming a small circle. Then a long silence filled the room. "And here i thought YoungMin was the king of awkwardness.." 

"So please explain to me why i am here," i asked polietly.

"Well ChangJo kept talking about you, so we really wanted to see how you looked like," the one with black hair told me.

"But to practically kidnap me...isn't it going over board? and i don't even know you!" I almosted shouted. First time meeting ChangJo's members was not going well at all. All their eyes went to the one with the red tinged fringe and he said, "I'm really sorry...i didn't mean for it to be this way..." I sighed and looked at ChangJo.

"Maybe it's a good time for introductions?" i asked.

"Ah..Neh.." he replied. "The one sitting next to me is L.Joe-Hyung our rapper." L.Joe waved at me with a reassuring smile which made my heart rate slightly miss a beat. "Next to L.Joe-hyung is Ricky who's our second maknae before me." Ricky waved cutely, but it had no effect on me. "And next to Ricky is Niel-hyung one of our main vocals." Niel did a small wave and a slight bow. "And next to Niel-hyung, is ChunJi-Hyung who is also a lead vocal." 

"Annyeonghaesyo," he said smiling. I realized that was the same person who had hung up on me earlier. "And last is our C.A.P-hyung also our leader and rapper." He did a salute kind of thing and eventually ended up smiling akwardly. I guess they weren't a bad bunch of guys. I mean they all seemed pretty nice. I felt guilt wash over me as i recalled why i got mad for no reason. "But they did kidnap you.." I sighed and my phone suddenly rang. It was ChangWoo.

"YAH, WHERE'D YOU GO THIS TIME?!" He shouted through the phone.

"I was..uhmm...Kidnapped by Teen Top.."

"Bowh?? Kidnapped??"

"N-neh..." He sighed through the phone and said, "Wait there, i'll pick you up, where are you?"

"I think i'm at their agency's practice room.."

"Oh HyoMi...okay wait for me."

"Okay..." The call ended quickly only to get another call from MyungSoo.

"HyoMi?? Are you okay?"

"WELL i wasn't earlier, but now i am," I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry!! I was at a schedual and left my phone home!!"

"Sigh....it's fine...."

"You sure?"

"Neh...i'll..talk to you tomorrow."

"Oh...okay then..don't get into trouble HyoMi, even though i'm not there, CHangWoo still reports to me." 

"ye ye ye....annyeong oppa."

"Annyeong." And with that, that call ened too. I didn't notice everyone was staring at me until i put my phone away.

"Did i commit a crime?" I laughed weakly. Everyone shook their heads in a no motion.

"I have a question for you HyoMi-ssi," Niel said.

"Neh?"

"Do you like ChangJo?" I felt like someone had punched the air out of me. 

"E-ee-eyy....aniyo," i said embarressed. "Only as a friend." ChangJo turned his head in my direction surprised at my answer.

"Aigoo~ you do don't you?" Ricky teased.

"Ani >__< I'm telling you only as a friend," i tried to convice.

"then did you like him before?" ChunJi asked not giving you a time to think clearly.

"EH?!" I said surprised. Well...i mean...i used to...but to think they would ask me this when he's literitaly sitting right next to me is a bit..

"Ah, your caught," chunji smirked. Everyone laughed and leaned in curious to hear my answer. ChangJo was the only one who didn't bother to hear and stayed where he was.

"Aniyo..guys...we're just friends okay? Chingu....okay?" I replied trying to sound as convincing as possible. 

"Ay~ thats not fun," Ricky scoffed. Ugh, ChangWoo hurry up!!!

"Its true though..." i replied softly. I glanced at ChangJo who seemed to be emeresed in his thoughts. Of course he's not helping  me get out of this -.- 

ChangJo's POV:

Honestly, i wanted to know the answer as much as everyone else. I wondered if she still had feelings for me after she left, but no...i never found the courage to ask her personally. I knew she liked me back then. She was so easy to read and pick out, but now...i'm not sure. She's so hard to figure out now...or maybe that's just me, but I've noticed she's a completely different person now. She's taller and leaner. Her hair is longer and her perfect dark brown eyes sparkled with something that sometimes mezmerized me and caught me off guard.

"Aniyo..guys...we're just friends okay?Chingu...okay?" i heard her say. I don't know why, but hearing her say we're just friends doesn't seem right at all. It's making me feel like i had lost something important. You like her. Bowh? No? Psh. Not her. No way...there's no way childhood friends could be lovers......and i can't.......you LIKE her....aish shut up -.- i don't know anymore...

HyoMi's POV:

Although the boys kept pestering me with the same question, i still kept my ground. ChangJo's quietness scared me because in my whole life, i have never seen ChangJo this quiet so that meant there was something wrong with him already. My phone rang and i asnwered.

"Come outside i'm here," ChangWoo said.

"Neh~" I replied. I hung up and stood up to stretch causing everyone to stand up too.

"Well, i'm gonna go..." i said scratch my head slightly. Everyone's faces immeditally became sulky except for ChangJo's who still seemed to be in a whole different usiverse from the rest of us. Aish this guy...doesn't even pay attention when his bestfriend is leaving. I snapped my fingers in front of him causing him to jump a little.

"Are you back pabo?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

"neh?" he said slightly dazed. "are you leaving?" I nodded and he started to avoid my eyes.

"i'll walk you down there," he said grabbing my hand leading me to the elevator. All the teen top boys started to cringe and fall as if they were burning or something. I waved them all goodbye and we finally left inside the elevator. ChangJo's grip tightened around my hand making me wince and before i knew it, he was embracing me in a tight hug. My heart rate acclerated and i could feel my cheeks burn.

"Y-Yah....Pabo..what do you think your doing?" I asked unable to move from his hug.

"please...just a little longer would do.." he whispered.

"Eh?? What are youtalking about?" I asked confused, but he didn't answer as the elevator doors opened. He released me quickly and looked away embarressed at his actions. 

"I'll...talk to you later.." he said as i watched the elevator doors close. Well goodbye to you too....but what was that seriously....I walked outside to see ChangWoo leaning against his car waiting for me. I walked up closer to him and said,"let's go." He didn't say a word as he went around to the driver's seat and we were off.

Once we got home, an awkward silence filled the air, so i decided i would just go up to my room and stay there until tomorrow morning. I quickly ran upstairs and plopped right on my bed feeling worn out. Goodness...these boys are so confusing...i thought to myself.

 

A/N: Well :)) How was it? xD Yeah this chapter wasn't as exciting TT-TT sorry guys LOL Is ChangJo gonna develop feelings for her? Oh what to do with all these boys xDD